A.R.E.A.A (1 on 1 GigglyxKitKat-san) 18+

Giggly

Saka swallowed, chuckled , and followed as closely as he could keep up." Geez. For your size you walk fast." He huffed, not really used to being outside all that often, by the way shiro confronted him, he could tell he'd have to try to keep up a lot more.Nether the less, he smiled, learning to keep in His boss' shadow in order to keep at a constant speed, admiring How shiro seemed to just hover.

( yay, im not a failure xDDD )

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Giggly

• kitkat-san

Shiro stopped and looked at Ruki, then took a sip of his coffee not once breaking eye contact, he swallowed in a large gulp and sighed slightly ' we're here ' he said in a crispy voice. He pressed a white key card to the metal panel on the door and then his thumb, the door unlatched and he pulled it open ' after you ' he said looking at Ruki. He softly waved his free hand towards the door as if saying yes its fine, to Ruki in one simple hand gesture.

Ruki looked uncertain then when he was convinced it was fine, headed inside through the door, the security system Shiro used seemed to have a big part in whatever the job was, it didn't scare him, he loved to be secure, and yet he also loved going against the government as they had made his life hell over the years. He glanced around, everything seeming so technical and advanced, he enjoyed his job already.

Shiro pointed to an empty desk just outside of the two doors ' please place anything electronic or any form of weapon you have on the desk and yes, that includes USB sticks. Then i'll take you to where you'll be working ' he smiled softly and walked over to the door to the server room. He put in the pin number and used the key card, the door was just waiting for a retinal scan, which he was going too do once Ruki had removed his stuff.

Ruki stared at the empty desk then wandered over to it, placing down his gameboy, ipod, a couple of usb sticks, and a gun he carried with him, he looked over at Shiro and gave a slight oblivious smile." It keeps the feds away." He then loped over to shiro, still admiring all the different technologies of the area, he placed his hands in his pockets, and left his hood down.

Shiro smiled ' fair enough, i use this little toy ' he said pulling out a small white ball with a thin blue strip running around the middle. Shiro runs his finger over the ball and breaks the blue line then rolls the ball across the floor it suddenly stops and a green wave of light shoots out from it. Shiro walks over to the desk and picks up Ruki's gun and places it to his head. and smirks slightly and pulls to trigger, to hear a load clink noise as the metal hammer his the bullet yea, not shot is fired ' he looks at Ruki and smirks ' its called a GDP grenade, it works like an EMP grenade but rather then shutting down electronic equipment it dissolves gun powered, therefore making normal guns, useless ' and smiled softly and press his eye against the lock and opened the door. ' don't worry, i'll teach you how to make them yourself ' he said smiling softly ' your going to be spending a lot of time here with me ' he said smiling happily. ' by the way Ruki, your hear to become my apprentice ' as he walked down the stairs into the large server room he walked straight to the back of the room into his office. as he was walking he shouted back ' Don't touch anything '

Ruki, still in complete shock as he thought the gun would've gone off, followed his now boss slowly, this guy was completely the real deal, someone he dreamed of always working for, he knew his stuff and Ruki, to say the least, was jealous he watched him wander to his office.Ruki tried to keep his self control as he spotted the interior of the server,his hands trying not to reach out and touch it.

• 2 weeks later...

Shiro picked up a bag and walked over to Ruki ' Here, keep this with you at all times ' he said looking at Ruki before walking over to a desk in the centre of the room. ' This is were you can work, and the storage area... is well pretty much any where... ' he laughed slightly after saying that ' I suppose your wondering what it i'll be teaching you... hmm ' he taped on the glass table and it began to glow, it wasn't just a table but a interactive computer that could be controlled with a simple movement of the hand. ' please place your palm here ' he said as he drew a box on the table ' its going to take a finger and palm scan, once thats done you'll have access to this place when ever you want it... oh yea... you'll need this ' he placed a white card on the table, it was the key card to get into the place ' also, if you need somewhere to sleep there's living quarters up stairs, i'll show you shortly ' he start tapping on the table again and slide his hands up into the air, the screen that projected a 3D image into the air ' this is what i'll be teaching you, how to become the best hacker there is. Im not sure if you noticed but, my hacker name is the White Rabbit which translates to ShiroUsagi in Japanese. ' he look at Ruki ' my teacher taught me all he knew, and i'll be doing the same with you, so... i suggest we get comfortable around each other, because we are going to be spending alot of time together.' he said smiling softly.

{ sorry about the huge delay... and pretty clustered post lols... i haven't been on much due to some family stuff ... its kinda making my mind go all mushy lols... sorry }

Ruki seemed more than happy to oblige to his boss' orders, placing his palm down when told, his eyes immediately dazed by the complex screen that appeared before them in the mid air." Wow," he stated simply, Ruki had always been fascinated by such things, to have it appear before him made him almost fall over in shock. Ruki's eyes scanned the information shown before him, nodding as he read on, agreeing with it." I'll try to make you proud. If i'm any good.." He chuckled, smiling back gently at the male, his eyes squinting up with his grin." Well, we seem to get along fine, minus the stalking and breaking and entering, but other than that..." He winked.

(( oh no! Thats fine~ ^^ im sorry my post was mushy, just got home xD))

Shiro smiled at Ruki ' if you weren't any good you wouldn't be here, so comon then, i'll show you the living area ' Shiro walked off and went up the stairs and opened up the other door, he stood there and waited for Ruki. While waiting he thought about what he was going to teach Ruki first, and how he was going to help Ruki. Also he thought about the way he was going to teach Ruki. He then thought about the comment he said 'comfortable around each other... spending alot of time together ... together... why did i even say that ' he then start to imagine how Ruki and him would spend their time before breaking out into a plush blush before turning around and facing away from the door so Ruki wouldn't see.

Ruki stared at the back of Shiro, his eyes fixed to the nape of his neck." You ok.. There?" He raised his eyebrow, stepping through the open door, Ruki adjusted his bandages, opening the cloth slightly so he could breathe, his breathe coming out in breathy gasps, sometimes the slightest bit if dust could cause an irritation. Ruki coughed, then proceeded to re-bandage himself, grabbing the end cuff of his sleeves and pulling them over his scarred hands. Ruki's brain immediately scanned the room out of curiosity, he looked back at Shiro from the corner of his eye, something about him drew him to his boss, he shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows, trying to shake the thought.