RP anyone??

Lady.Taser

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm done moving. Somewhat. I hope to reply as soon as I can. I'll be somewhat busy from now on, but I'll try to write as often as I can :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anic

• UndertheWeather

• Lady.Taser

;

*giggles* I still have moving to do, but at least I' done with my course in school. But as soon as my brain wakes up slightly I'll answer. (hopefully tomorrow)

wokay take your time. There's no rush. We're not going to die if you don't write tomorrow, or the day after. It's fine.

and
;

Hm... I don't see a good opening for Fredric, at least he is still around, but not that I have to type what he is doing?

*sits down and waits for an opening for Fredric*

*pretend to not have a cold* x)

Yes, you can write what he's doing. Or Fredric can come back if he wants. Doesn't really matter. Whichever suits you. Can't keep Fredric away for too long can we? haha

And take care. People've been ill quite a lot lately. At least where I am. Have lots of rest.

• 2 months later...

; are we still doing this? o.o

OMG Guys I'm so sorry. I seem to have completely gone crazy. For some reason I thought I was waiting for either of you to write. I'm currently preparing for exams (I know it's the stupidest time to have exams), so I will write as soon as I can, that is if we still want to keep this going. Again, so sorry about it :(

; I've been a bit mind absent the latest months because of schoolwork. No worry or stress from my side. I was just wondering :3

• 3 weeks later...

I'M BACK BANANA!!!

So...I was thinking maybe do you guys want to to start a new RP? :/ because well, (1)It's been quite a while and I don't really recall what's going (my apologies for that), and (2)I'm not sure where the story's heading... We could start a new thread for discussion, and maybe invite people for a group RP, or otherwise, we could keep this if you want. Anyhow, yea, I'm back from the dead, and I'm available for all theseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Haha i would be up for a new one. What kinda plot are you thinking, cos if we get a plot set on here then we can get a recruitment going for more people

I'm interested in much anything. But I have to warn you that I've been slow on my rps. May I blame my school for that (and the fact that I'm lazy( but I also want to make my answers right - no brain = no good answers)). :3

Bring a good plot and I'm in :3

Right. I started a zombie apocalypse RP

, if any of you are interested. Other than that, I don't have much of an idea atm, but I was thinking of doing sci-fi, dystopian, steam-punk, crazy-weapons, mindless stuff?

Sure :D I know school saps everything out of people's heads, including mine...

(have made it so there are two ukes so that can be made into a group rp easily. doesn't require he same number of semes and some sekes will probably be required)

so we have a family one sister and 6 brothers. the four eldest brothers are very protective of their little sister but hate the two youngest boys. The two youngest are twins and their mother died giving birth to them.

one day the sister goes missing and none of them know where. the two youngest sigh in relief as she had been the worst with the bullying. because they were happy thier brothers doubled the beatings and bullying to the boys. one of the elder boys hears rumors i town one day that she was taken into the harem of one of the neighbouring kingdom's prince. a man not known for kindness to lovers of either gender. it is known he commonly holds invite only parties late into the night where all attendees are men and their bedroom partners. word is that each time a different member of his harem is picked to help entertain his guests.

the older brothers come up with a plan. none of them are attractive enough to catch the eye of any of the men who would be invited. but their two younger brothers are. so one night while the twins are sleeping the brothers force them up and into a taking them to the neighbouring kingdoms capital where all selling and trading of bedroom partners (read slaves) happens. on the way they tell the younger ones that if they come back without their sister they will die. the twins are sold off separatly the men who frequent the parties and so they reluctantly begin searching for their sister.

the twins are at least 25. because of the way the kingdom is run it is hard to leave home unless you have married and he twins have been stigmatized by their mothers death at childbirth.

opinions?

Twins, buyers, the prince. And we could have a few more of the party go-ers. the brothers not so much as i was thinking of starting the rp from when they are sold and having most of what i put above as back ground.

Wokay. I'm alright with it. What about

?

Sorry just thought of something. Can it be like they're sold to a seller who rents, to put it crudely?

yep, the semes they are sold to can be what ever you want, kind and gentle, cruel and sadistic, whatever.

If Anic says yes then i will make another thread cos we will need more than 3 of us lol