He Doesnt Understand The Meaning(18+ possibly)

Kisa_Shouta

He caught him and held him very close and rubbed his back gently 'Relax ill take you home.' As he got closer to the house he saw Yukinass car,he scoffed

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yu Kanda

• Kisa_Shouta

Nio let his arm go limp as he grabbed tamakis hand with his good hand. He noticed yukinas car, and heard tamaki scoff, but he didnt really care wether or not yukina was home. Once they were inside, he fell onto the couch and was trying to ignore the brusies and cuts on his arm.

- - - Updated - - -

Tamaki looked at him and looked around for the kit grumbling. He sighed and finally found it,running back to him. He started to clean his cuts smiling. He glanced up seeing Yukina and glared.

Nio looked at yukina and frowned. "I finished my stuff, but i wont be able to draw for awhile..." he said. Yukina nodded and sighed, brushing off tamakis glare completely. Nio looked back at tamaki and smiled. "Thank you."

- - - Updated - - -

Tamaki smiled back and nodded,he touched his cheek 'For you ill do most anything' He leaned closer after cleaning his wounds.

"I know." He said moving his now wrapped arm to pat the others head. Yukina had left sometime during and nio didnt really care to much because tamaki was there

Tamaki leaned closer and gently kissed his soft warm cheek then pulled back looking at him. He smiled faintly then looked down at the wounds on his friend.

Nio sat up when he noticed tamaki stareing at his arm. "Its fine tama, its just cuts and brusies." He said trying to reasure the other that it wasnt that bad.

Tamaki nodded and stood,he quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet and put some pasta in it. Grabbing Nio a fork then looked over seeing Yukina by Nio again and dropped the bowl glaring,his anger got the better of him.

Nio shot up at the sound of the bowl dropping and had a worried look. "Are you okay?" He asked walking over to tamaki. The smirk on yukinas face was visible while nio was distracted by tamaki.

Tamaki scoffed and ran after Yukina pushing pasted Nio,grabbing Yukina by the throat he slammed him into the wall 'What is your problem why can't you see I like Nio! He is cute,innocent,adorable... He may be hard to understand but he is a great boy' He glared at Yukina and whispered 'Id lose the grin Yukina'

Nio gasped and ran over, begining to pull on tamakis arm, begging him to let go. Yukina sighed, but wasnt to bothered that he was slowly becoming unable to breath. Because he knew nio would figure how to get the other off. Nio wrapped his arms around ramakis waist and pulled back, causeing him to wince slightly in pain. "Stop it...!"

Tamaki glared at Nio then at Yukina 'Your lucky' He let go and sighed turning around to face Nio,he hugged him. His anger was still there,he gripped Nios back tightly 'Im going home okay?'

"can nio go too?!" nio asked hugging his friend tightly and not intending on letting go while the other was upset. it was a habbit, nio couldnt help but cling to tamaki when the other was upset because they've been through litterally everything together, that included breakdowns.

Tamaki picked him up and smiled softly at him. He acted happy for Nio and looked at him 'Of course shall we bring the pasta?' He headed for the kitchen slowly still carrying the small boy.

nio blushed, but hung onto the other as best he could. "no...im not that hungry anymore. ill leave it for yukina." he mummbled glanceing at his editor, who now seemed to be paying no attention to them.

Tamaki chuckled and turned leaving the boys house. He gripped him hard on the ass and looked around. His hair fell in his eyes and he scoffed and shook his head. 'Nio you can sleep with me tonight okay?'

nio laughed lightly. "tama~ we havent shared bed since middle school!" he said hopping out of tamakis arms

Tama gasped 'So no?' He looked at his sexy friend and licked his lips thinking of him naked on his bed wanting him to touch him,he grinned slightly.

"i didnt say that. it'd be nice to share a bed again!^-^ ah, but i'll need a shower first!" nio said as they later approched tamakis house. "i havent been able to bathe in ages!"

Once he unlocked the door he walked inside and smiled at Nio. Tama pushed him gently inside holding his waist,and blushed 'I need to bathe too so we can both bathe together' He shut the door turning on the light.

nio smiled softly. "i guess thats okay too!" he smiled before taking off his shoes. "wheres your bathroom again? i havent been over in awhile."

Tama placed there shoes in the closet then pointed 'Down the hall last room' He walked passed him as he took his shirt off smirking.

"okay, oi! wait up tamaki!" he said quickly catching up to his friend. once in side, nio arched his back to avoid the scar and gently pulled the hoodie up and over his head.his ears twitched as he turned to look at tamaki. "tama, where do you want me to sit my clothes?" he asked blushing slightly

- - - Updated - - -

Tama took his hoodie and placed it down on his floor near the door 'There' He walked over and knelt down unzipping Nios pants and slid them down slowly,he bit his lip. He had dreamed of seeing his friend naked.