(SebastianMichealisFaustus x Vallewida) Elfxvamp

SebastianMichealisFaustus

It was dark outside, and that was something I liked. The air whipping my skin was icy and the moon was blocked by clouds. I was surrounded by trees, in a small village, one that of course that had no name. I pulled the hood of my cloak over my head and continue walking towards the tavern. I push the door open and walk in, unnoticeable. I was hit by the stench of alcohol and whores, but the sweet smell of blood and the thumping of every person's heartbeat. I looked around, my cloak his most of my face, and I preferred nobody saw me since I would most likely take one of their lives tonight. My eyes scanned around the room, and I saw what any vampire would expect to see in a tavern, a ton of sobbing buffoons who call themselves warrior all starring at the disgusting prostitutes. However as I looked around I saw a man, one with beautiful ivory skin and pale lips, standing alone in the corner. He had nothing in his hand nor was he gawking at the foul whores prancing around the room. He shortly after I let my eyes rest on him, and I was mad because I never got to see his eyes.

A woman, one who made me want to climb back into the fiery pits of hell, started dancing around me. She went to remove my hood but I grabbed her wrist, and broke her arm, not meaning to I threw a few coins at her. She screamed in pain as I started to make my way to the exit. One of those idiots I had mentioned before but his hand on my shoulder and he shouted, "Hey, she was one of the prettiest, you better wish you'll still be pretty after this." He swung his arms at me, and I moved, fast like my regular vampiric nature. I then grabbed his arm and threw him against the wall; he crashed into the wall and slammed through and into the dirt road outside. I casually exited through the hole and continued to walk away, after stomping on the idiot's stomach.

I was once again walking away, and this time I was hungry. I was hungrier than before and I didn't know how much longer until the next town. I walked slowly, or at the pace a mortal would walk and realized that a few drops of water had fallen upon my head, still cloaked. I sighed and continued to walk through the now pouring rain. I made my way into a town, it was small, and had three small shops or huts; those were the only things decorating the bare area. I sighed and walked into one of the buildings. I sat down against a wall and pulled my hood down and shook my hair which was wet since the rain had soaked through my cloak. The short mortal woman hit me with a broom and I looked up at her with sympathetic eyes, she sighed.

"You cant stay here." She said sadly. I stood up, I realized I was much taller than the human. I looked down at her and she started shaking with the sight of my fangs.

"I need a place to stay, I will leave as soon as it stops raining," I say and she nods, "And after I have something to eat." I add. She starts screaming and her husband runs out, I bite down onto the woman's neck, I let her corpse drop once I was finished. I wiped the blood off my face with the back of my hand the husband collapsed and cried by his wife.

"Here, let me help you," I say picking the man up and draining his blood and energy as well. I tossed them in a small corner of the shop.

"See I did a service to the poor people, they were already dying." I whisper sitting back down in the place I had first sat down in. I pulled the still wet cloak over my long black hair and shut my eyes, falling asleep.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SebastianMichealisFaustus

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days