• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• LOL

• Drag

• KonekoHime

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
oh yet dat scene with the apron.I didn't know if i should laugh or take of my eyes and stuck them on the screen.

yes....no nipples for dem!I was like''there the f@ck are the nipples?'' Lets just....imagine that they are there!:p

WARNING:NOSEBLEED AHEAD!

Ah, it's strip time!(stare at these photos while playing:I'm sexy and i know it)

original.gif

tumblr_mlvgmx2UhB1qauw2jo1_500.gif

NO NIPPLES!

@

there was some hot KnB doujin I read a while ago with Kagami wearing an apron for Aomine and it kinda maybe got my attention also lol. Apron corruption.. Sucha tease with the spoilers btw.

Wonder when ep 2 will be out. Havent looked yet to see.

I don't remember wearing an apron for Kagami!Don't say things that i haven't done!:p

Gimme the link or tittle of the doujin so i can eliminate it at once!xD

I think episode 2 comes out every friday if i'm not mistaken....

@

Pfft.. if it had Ao in an apron I'd put it down. He's top for those two imho and not someone I want to see in an apron. Kagami was actually the one wearing it So after some hunting, I found
. It's a fanfic with illustration actually, not a dj (sorry..guess I remembered it as a dj) If you ship AoKaga you'll proly like since it's well done.

Yeah? My anime site usually says when next ep will be of a series, but didnt for Free

ohmo! I actually read that doujin! kyaaa! That was sooo adorable of Kagami. hahaha rabbit8rabbit8

damn! If only they just added just a little bit of a dot(though a dot would probably be weird, but still!) for the nipples. Haha, we just have to leave it to our wild imaginations *enters fujoshi world* rabbit10

don't post things like that...Kise might see this!I'm actually into AoKise.Kagami must be a seme!It kills me when i see Kuroko on top of Kagami.It is almost laughable.I will read that one tho cuz i like the illustration a bit and it seems intresting.

No one will have me in an apron!I will wear one on top of my swim suit instead!:p

yes a dot would do more than this!Careful out there....you might die from nosebleed!

Thanks for the warning. LOOOL.

Ooooh, too bad. I'm also into Aomine x Kagami pairing. I kinda like Kagami as an Uke. haha

For me Aomine's top, even in a seme x seme like AoKaga, or I won't read or really look at the art. Just like Kuroko should always bottom, even in a 3way, imho. Can't stand when he's depicted as anything other than uke in fandom. AoKise is a thing of beauty, but yeah, read the fic. The author did a good job staying in character. That..uh..being said..I would personally have no problem with you cooking while wearing an apron and speedo :p

- - - Updated - - -

*fist bump*

well yes i have to top...ALWAYS(does it matter if i mean it in a different way?:p)

Yes Kuroko has to be on the uke! I remember i read a manga with Aome and Kagami x Kuroko! It was the best thing ever. Ofc Aokise is a think of beauty! We are talking about me and him!

You haven't seen me in an apron that's why you saying that!:p

@

- lol pretty noisy about being top there AoD (looks over at your position where it says "uke" and smirks) Ikr Kuro's perfect sandwich material. Pfft..it seems pretty much canon that Ao x Kaga x Kuro end up together at some point for a little 3shake after too much saki and burgers, lmao. Just sayin'. Yeah mayne, only good things happen when you take the best (you), and someone who's quick to learn from the best (Kise) then bring them together lol. A guy can use his imagination about the apron thing, can't he? :D

And so I don't feel so guilty about spamming the swimming thread with bball player shipping..

FREE IS GOOD PEOPLE. WATCH IT.

SwimmingAnime2-620x350.jpg

And not just for the apron scene..

Although ..

tumblr_mpdry3QfiS1s3d8m2o1_500.gif

your such a tease!I said 'on top while meaning something else!And my position..erm....ugh....damn it i got busted..-.-

Ahahahahahah! The perfect sandwich! Man that cracked me up!xD

Hey don't imagine me wearing an apron cuz i'll get into your head and take it off!

And i'll stay like dis!

tumblr_mpdytpGBpY1s3d8m2o1_r1_500.gif

@

- Haha, yeah..well *guilty look* Imagination thing already happened, so if you take my head off, just don't look in there at my thoughts or you'll get too hot and drop it and my hair'll get messed up :p Heh, go ahead and stay like that - don't have any problems with that either. If we were actually swimming I'd own you though, true.

Because I feel like posting it..

free_zps82e8a8cb.gif

hehe

Stop thinking of that damn it! HUH?Wait...wtf IS THIS?I don't know why but your thoughts are funny! Hey let me swim in them!:p You don't mind me right?

tumblr_mlv98d0MAW1qcakl4o2_250.gif

Wait...what's with these thought?O.o

Heh you poser! Nop i don't swim:p

Damn, I really love their ending song. The AV's just so kewl plus the arabian costumes. Free's really a nice show evolving on friendship and such.

GUYS! IF YOU'RE UP FOR ONLINE WATCHING, HERE'S THE LINK FOR THE 2ND EPISODE:

941414_586897731344245_1620375259_n.jpg

I know!!! *squeeks* He's sooo cuuuute :3

yey! tell me how it was once you're done watching :D

YEEES! Exactly what I was thinking! foxy5

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I really love their ending song. The AV's just so kewl plus the arabian costumes. Free's really a nice show evolving on friendship and such.

I know right? Haru's really hawt in his Arabian costume, kyaaa!