Nezumi Chibi

pokeyspot

Nezumi: Lemon ...."Sion~!" O uO

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Comments and polite criticism are very welcome, I'm still trying to figure out this whole digital thing... and I kinda just used the trackpad on my laptop. @w@

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pokeyspot

• acochan97

• Dev

• Ephemeral

Top Posters In This Topic

... YO! You used the TRACKPAD? (wait wth is a trackpad?)

I like it! It seems you are getting better and better at digital drawing and painting with each one you make :)

I am proud of you! I like how you have drawn the hair and coat, very well painted, has texture and makes the area look like how it should do (jacket looks smooth, hair has the detail almost like we see strands of hair). The pose is a well done, like how the body is positioned.

Only criticism (for future work, self improvement and all that jazz) would be to maybe have the original line art outline all the individual parts of your drawing so it looks like it was drawn with a fine black pen/ink and then coloured in how you do it. I think it would look cute - not exactly a critique but something I think would be cool to see from you :)

Be blessed and have a lovely day,

Dev xo

- - - Updated - - -

... YO! You used the TRACKPAD? (wait wth is a trackpad?)

I like it! It seems you are getting better and better at digital drawing and painting with each one you make :)

I am proud of you! I like how you have drawn the hair and coat, very well painted, has texture and makes the area look like how it should do (jacket looks smooth, hair has the detail almost like we see strands of hair). The pose is a well done, like how the body is positioned.

Only criticism (for future work, self improvement and all that jazz) would be to maybe have the original line art outline all the individual parts of your drawing so it looks like it was drawn with a fine black pen/ink and then coloured in how you do it. I think it would look cute - not exactly a critique but something I think would be cool to see from you :)

Be blessed and have a lovely day,

Dev xo

Thank you so much sugar bear! I shall try the outline thing, I just got so lazy that I took a quick picture of the original sketch rather than scanning it. With the crappy picture I ended up with a smaller picture to work with so even the tiny size of the brushes were too big. NEXT TIME I shall try XD

y spot

Next maybe if you ever take a picture of your drawing perhaps blow the picture up 2x original size? Then draw, unsure if that would help at all, ideally you should scan your lovely pencil sketches.

I enjoy looking at the sketched versions of your drawings :) You have real talent

oh. my. gosh! THAT IS AMAZING! and with a trackpad! i can't even play games with a trackpad and there you are making art with it. Very well done! you misled me with the title. *cough me and my little mind cough*

Haha, sorry about the title, too tempting to resist XD I'll try and do some more No. 6 fanart (hopefully some more interesting thingies.... probably with less clothes O uO) I'm so glad you like! rabbit2

dat hair. maybe try adding some stray strands? With a smaller brush, just random strokes where you think the hair goes?? I think that'd make it look more realistic.

ahhh that coloring

Shhh I'm afraid to touch the hair and mess it up TT^TT I shall try on the next one XD