Chance Encounters (XiuLin+SakiOda)

Veil

Akira smiled as he smiled softly and nodded "feed me tonight and wont you help me marcus?" Akira opened the door holding open the door for a moment looking back he left it open and walked down the sirs his tail wagging happily as he grabbed pots and seasonings and began chopping the vegetable's slowly trying to keep them small and neat as he checked the books he bought.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• XiuLin

Marcus followed after him and went into the kitchen. He smirked. ¨I would distract you.¨ He said, he leaned in and gave Akira an kiss on the cheek. He gave his rear end an soft squeeze. He went into the living room and laid down on the couch.

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus followed after him and went into the kitchen. He smirked. ¨I would distract you.¨ He said, he leaned in and gave Akira an kiss on the cheek. He gave his rear end an soft squeeze. He went into the living room and laid down on the couch.

Akira had jumped lifting the knife up into the air so he did not cut himself like the countless times before they happened a lot less when it first started he just smiled lightly and nodded going back to cutting he moved in a soft manner the water boiling he threw in the vegetables and a few pieces of fish and meat, as he grabed the chicken broth and beef broth he leaned out to the door of the kitchen. "Its almost done would you like a taste?" his hair fell loosely over his face a smile touched his lips as he fixed his glasses he smiled more.

Marcus came back into the kitchen for an taste. ¨I would love too.¨ He smiled and waited to have an spoon full of soup put into his mouth. He sat on the counter.

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus came back into the kitchen for an taste. ¨I would love too.¨ He smiled and waited to have an spoon full of soup put into his mouth. He sat on the counter.

Grabbing the spoon filling it with the soup he blew on it lightly and walked slowly over to Marcus holding it up to his mouth, waiting for him to open his mouth, once he did he gently put it in his mouth smiling gently he waiting for the approval or he would add more of anything. He smiled softly.

He smiled after he shallowed. ¨It's perfect.¨ He got off from the counter and embraced Akira. ¨I prefer to taste you.¨ He smirked and held onto him so he couldn't get away. He picked him up and headed to the living room once more. He sat on the couch, with Akira on his lap. He began stroking one of his thighs as his other arm held him in place. 'I can't wait until the day he comes to me for pleasure. Maybe I need to ignore my urges. Then maybe he will ask.' He thought.

- - - Updated - - -

He smiled after he shallowed. ¨It's perfect.¨ He got off from the counter and embraced Akira. ¨I prefer to taste you.¨ He smirked and held onto him so he couldn't get away. He picked him up and headed to the living room once more. He sat on the couch, with Akira on his lap. He began stroking one of his thighs as his other arm held him in place. 'I can't wait until the day he comes to me for pleasure. Maybe I need to ignore my urges. Then maybe he will ask.' He thought.

the strength that marcus had surprised him as he blushed as they moved to the living room being set down on his lab akira blushed more looking down to marcus. the thoughts and ideas that hit his mind as he sat there feeling the touch on his thigh he blushed lightly Its like we are dating, is this what couples do? he looked at him the look of his face akira just smiled lightly.

Marcus soon heard fireworks tests being done outside. He ignored them and captured Akira's lips with his own. It was an gentle kiss, but he kissed with passion. He broke the kiss and let him go. ¨Fireworks are starting, let's go watch.¨ He helped him off his lap and got off the couch. He walked outside.

The sudden and yet gentle lips soon captured akira's in a passionate gentle kiss as he closed his eyes he felt the very same lips move away. Akira was in a slight daze as marcus spoke about the fireworks, Snapping out of the daze akira was helped up and smiles rushing in to grab the bowls for the soup meal, His tail wagging as he walked out holding the bowl out for marcus. akira smiled alittle more as he ate and watched each explosion seemingly getting bigger. then silence. Was it over already? akira looked over to marcus, the last explosion of rainbow like colors shot into the sky. Akira jumped and clung to marcus for dear life.

I took the bowl and began eatting. He watched Akira enjoy the fireworks with an smile on his lips. He had finished his dinner and set the bowl down on the ground before the other clung to him. He laughed and stroked his ears. ¨You scaredy cat. It's just the finale.¨

- - - Updated - - -

I took the bowl and began eatting. He watched Akira enjoy the fireworks with an smile on his lips. He had finished his dinner and set the bowl down on the ground before the other clung to him. He laughed and stroked his ears. ¨You scaredy cat. It's just the finale.¨

he blushed feelin the soothing hand that calmed him so as he looked up he smiled alittle looking over to the finale that was going on the barrage colors seemingly to collect together making a gorgeous picture in the sky akira was reviled and happy that not only could he be here with marcus he was clung to marcus as well. he was rather excited and happy. the final shots showed and akira clapped lightly his ears perked up and his tail swaying from side to side. "Thank you Marcus"

¨Your welcome.¨ He smiled then yawned. ¨Let's go to sleep, in the same bed.¨ He lightly held Akira's and led him to the stairs. He walked up them and into his bed room. He let go of his hand, and pulled his shirt over his head. He got in bed, laid on his back and waited for the other to do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

¨Your welcome.¨ He smiled then yawned. ¨Let's go to sleep, in the same bed.¨ He lightly held Akira's and led him to the stairs. He walked up them and into his bed room. He let go of his hand, and pulled his shirt over his head. He got in bed, laid on his back and waited for the other to do the same.

Blushing lightly akira striped the tank from his skin as he looked over and marcus who was doing the same akira blushed as he moved slower in embarrassment akira laid down and curled into marcus, the months before felt like it was forever, now here they were laying together in the very same bed they shared. Akira curled his tail over marcus gently as his ears lay loosely the soft delicate skin touching marcus's as her wrapped his arm around marcus as well as if to say. dont let me go.

Over the three monthes together, it was an pretty lonely time for Marcus. He would only spend time with Akira after his time at school. He had gotten familiar with the internet and other entertainment devices while he was basicly staied home and waited for him to return.

Now to have un-interrupted time with the other made him treasure the time they spent together. The bond they now shared felt like something he could get used too quickly. He sighed in an relaxed way. The warmth from Akira's body was nice against his. He softly rubbed the other's arm that was on his upper body.

Now it was all up to him resisting his urges. He would make Akira want more affection from him. He would be patient. He closed his eyes. ¨Good night, Akira.¨ He said before drifting off to sleep.

that night akira's dreams were scary and it seemed to cause a trembling affect on akira he had began trembling, the very same dream seemed to become better once akira spoke marcus's name in a soft low whisper as if to call him to akira's dream world. the dream seemed to come at an end while akira had clung himself tightly to marcus's waist. akira's eyes opened slowly as he sat up only enough to see marcus's face. it looked so peaceful and relaxing akira wanted to go back to bed. akira spoke softly and so very silent just to see how deep of a sleep marcus was. "Marcus".

He began moving in his sleep, first it was to tilt his head to the side, brushing his lips against Akira's forehead. Then his arm to hold onto the other's back, in an reassuring way. He opened his eyes and yawned. ¨Good morning.¨ He kissed Akira's forehead softly.

- - - Updated - - -

He began moving in his sleep, first it was to tilt his head to the side, brushing his lips against Akira's forehead. Then his arm to hold onto the other's back, in an reassuring way. He opened his eyes and yawned. ¨Good morning.¨ He kissed Akira's forehead softly.

akira smiled the morning feeling of a kiss to the forehead was always the best, but this time akira felt more his smile was bigger and more expressive as he lays there he patted marcus's cheek as he sat up alittle and stretched, compared to marcus akira's height was small, he could look cute with just a glance, akira looked over his shoulder to look at marcus with almost a seductive tired look. He didnt realize his glasses were still on since last night, that only added to the look. akira lifted his glasses and rubbed his eyes with a yawn. "Good morning"

Marcus senced the energy that was coming off of Akira. It was the aura of any demon, neko, or human that would have morning wood. He moved over to him and hugged him. He kissed his neck an few times and began gently rubbing his chest senually, like he did last night when they were on the bed.

Akira blushed lightly, his body was being held by marcus his neck kissed, Akira looked up his eyes closed, at this moment it felt good. it felt so very good. His eyes opened wide looking down his face got redder his tail swaying more his ears moving up and down softly akira pulled his legs up to him, embarrassed he had morning wood.

Marcus's hands went down Akira's chest and to his thighs. He began stroking both of them with his hands from behind. He was feeding off the other's energy. He bite down on Akira's neck and began sucking on it. After he was finished with leaving his marking. He pulled him close and kissed his lips.

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus's hands went down Akira's chest and to his thighs. He began stroking both of them with his hands from behind. He was feeding off the other's energy. He bite down on Akira's neck and began sucking on it. After he was finished with leaving his marking. He pulled him close and kissed his lips.

feeling the gentle rub akira blushed more the feelings he had were then a sudden bite onto his neck akira let out a wince it both hurt and filled him with pleasure, feeling the sucking he let out a breath his hands tightening on the sheets that they sat on. akira was pulled back and kissed as akira seemingly kissed back. He lightly pulled back after a moment and smiled gently. "What a way to wake up" he breathed heavily.

He let out an breath of air after the kiss. He smiled and began petting his ears to calm him down. He got off the bed, his own morning wood presented it's self to Akira. He walked out of the room, giving the other some privatcy to take care of the problem between his legs.

- - - Updated - - -

He let out an breath of air after the kiss. He smiled and began petting his ears to calm him down. He got off the bed, his own morning wood presented it's self to Akira. He walked out of the room, giving the other some privatcy to take care of the problem between his legs.

blushing dark akira watched as he left him alone akira looked down how would he handle this he blushed darker and entered his hand and began moving as he breathed hard as he let out a soft whimper as he fell to the side blushing darker calling out a name gently as he got up and cleaned himself getting dressed as he opened the door and went down stairs. "Marcus?"

Marcus was laying down on his back, on the couch. He had his hand in his boxers. But he heard Akira's foot steps coming down the stairs and stopped what he was doing. He was only doing it, because he was feeding off of his neko when he had alone time in the bedroom. ¨I am on the couch, Akira.¨ He said as he staied laying down.

smiles walking down and laughed lightly The shirt he wore wasn't his but marcus's, akira got dressed so quickly that he grabbed the wrong shirt, akira still hadn't notice the mix up, Leaning over the edge of the couch he looked at marcus he smiled again. "What cha doin" his sly way of sounded much cooler and cute all in the same sentence, He leaned on his palms and blinks.