Chance Encounters (XiuLin+SakiOda)

Veil

¨Just waiting on you.¨ He said as he brought his arms up to rest under his head. This was an seductive pose he knew could not be resisted. He also had smooth and hairless body. He let out an soft sigh. He wondered if the slight wet strain on his boxers was noticed by the other.

- - - Updated - - -

¨Just waiting on you.¨ He said as he brought his arms up to rest under his head. This was an seductive pose he knew could not be resisted. He also had smooth and hairless body. He let out an soft sigh. He wondered if the slight wet strain on his boxers was noticed by the other.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• XiuLin

looking down as he looked down he blushed and looked up as he bite his lip much like a girl embarrassed he stood up and looked to the side, marcus looked so wanting it was hard for akira not want to stare at this man. marcus seemed to be the only man who couldn't fall for the cute face that akira could pull off he usually got called cute out on the streets but it seemed it didnt affect marcus the same as he tried to pull the cute innocent face once more. he blinked looking over the lens's of his glasses."Marcus you're boxers are wet."

¨They are?! Will you go get me another pair?¨ He asked of the other as he remained laying down. He licked his lips seductivily to try to tease Akira. He could play this game.

Looking upon marcus the looks he gave him it was just to much. Akira nodded and turned on his heel running upstairs to fetch him a new pair of boxers stopping at the door before entering he let out a sigh and went in to fetch them. akira walked back down handing them to him as he walked into the kitchen blushing lightly he let out a sigh as he looked around for something to make for breakfast.

¨Thank you, hunny.¨ He said to him. He changed right there in the living room. ¨I am feeling much better. Want to do something today? We can do anything you want.¨ He said as he laid there on the couch.

Akira nodded gently once he was thanked, Akira moved around slowly as he walked from the kitchen and leaned against the poll. he went into thinking tapping his chin he pushed his glassed back up his nose so he could see as he turned his head to look right at marcus he smiled. "What did you wanna do today, We may need to go shopping, perhaps we could do what other kids do during the summer." being a shy child he was to afraid to say 'lets go on a date' so he kept it simple trying to make it seem like he didnt really mind the simple hand in hand walking.

Marcus sat up. ¨Shopping?! Clothes shopping?!¨ He grinned like an happy woman just from that suggestion. His excitement faded for an moment as he got thoughtful. 'What would my darling like to do? I can't be selfish all the time. Here is an chance to build memories.' He thought to himself. ¨So amusement parks and the beach?¨ He said aloud without noticing.

"And shopping" akira added laughing lightly he loved this moment more then anything, he was rather enjoying just coming up with idea's mostly listening to marcus pick and choose what they would spend the day doing. akire smiled more once he realized this would be their first date to the amusement park. same with the beach, their first summer together. akira smiled. "Lets go pick up clothes and swim trunks together" akira was finding so many things to make this outing into a perfect date.

Marcus got off the couch. ¨Okay! Let's go get ready!¨ He rushed upstairs to get dressed and do personal hygine. He put on some jeans, an white v-neck tee shirt, and flip flops. He rushed into the bathroom to brush away his bed hair and teeth. He put on some special body spray. Then went downstairs to wait for Akira to do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus got off the couch. ¨Okay! Let's go get ready!¨ He rushed upstairs to get dressed and do personal hygine. He put on some jeans, an white v-neck tee shirt, and flip flops. He rushed into the bathroom to brush away his bed hair and teeth. He put on some special body spray. Then went downstairs to wait for Akira to do the same.

Akira had gotten his sandles on and grabbed his wallet the shirt and shorts he had were not his completly the shirt belongs to marcus, though akira still had yet to realize this. he was already waiting by the door his hair all mssed up and looked like he just rolled around on the bed. he waved to marcus from the door. "Ready to go?"

He chuckled when he saw the other. He walked over and began trying to fix his hair. ¨Your such an lazy cat sometimes. No thoughts on grooming you have.¨ He sighed softly with an smile. ¨Go finish getting ready. I want you freshened up and ready to be kissed whenever I want.¨ He said as he gave Akira an soft spank on the rear end.

- - - Updated - - -

He chuckled when he saw the other. He walked over and began trying to fix his hair. ¨Your such an lazy cat sometimes. No thoughts on grooming you have.¨ He sighed softly with an smile. ¨Go finish getting ready. I want you freshened up and ready to be kissed whenever I want.¨ He said as he gave Akira an soft spank on the rear end.

he smiles rubbing the back of his head his tail swaying left and right as he smiled softly as he nodded and run upstairs and grabbed a comb brushing his hair down and smiles fixing his glasses. he walked down the stairs and smiled still not realizing the shirt belonged to marcus and scurried over to him his tail swaying his ears perked up. "will marcus help me pick out something cute?" of course he wanted something marcus picked out he would be so happy.

¨Yes I will. Now come here.¨ Marcus said as he pulled Akira against him and kissed him on the lips. He let his lips linger against the other set. He let out an soft hum against his lips to try to excite him an little.

Blushing dark akira could only pull on a smile it was nice though embarrassing knowing that he lived with a man who seemingly got off on sexual desires. Akira was truely happy though, he did have feelings for marcus akira wasnt sure if marcus knew but akira liked marcus alot. Taking his hand he opened the door, to some folks they looked like brothers to others akira looked like a short hair'd neko girl who just happened to be flat chested. Akira smiled lightly looking around at the shops waiting for marcus to say something.

¨Whatever shop you like, is fine with me to go in.¨ Marcus said as he got out of his window shopping daze. He loved popular japanese young adult clothing, but he seemed fond of western clothes. He stopped to ask Akira something. ¨What types of things would you like me to pick out for you?¨ He had an sight smirk as he stared at an lolita outfit inside an store. He then gave up that idea, knowing it would only hurt the other's feelings.

akira unknowingly spoke his mind "Anything picked by you would be great" looking around for some idea's he saw quite a few shops of clothes he didnt particularly like one of which had this very girlly like boy's outfit he didnt care to look more girly, but however he did see a male uniform that looked cute some he could see himself wearing. he smiled then looked to marcus wondering if he found the same outfit. it looks like the sleeves were ripped off then attached to the shirt by some sort of leather strap. it would look very manly and yet still be cute.

¨Hmm...something practical, light material, and comfortible would be nice for you. It's not about fashion, it's about being comfortible.¨ He said as he looked to the window Akira was looking at. ¨Want to go there and try it on? Just to see how it fits? You do know, that they put their most expensive things in their window displays?¨ He imformed him.

- - - Updated - - -

¨Hmm...something practical, light material, and comfortible would be nice for you. It's not about fashion, it's about being comfortible.¨ He said as he looked to the window Akira was looking at. ¨Want to go there and try it on? Just to see how it fits? You do know, that they put their most expensive things in their window displays?¨ He imformed him.

Nodding in agreement he smiled softly. "Please can we it would be oh so much fun" he made it sound like he was a child asking his parent to show him he grabbed Marcus's hand much tighter and pulled him towards the window as he let out a gentle smile. he walked in slowly pointing to try on the shirt. Of course they had many colors akira chose black it was what he wore all the time.

Marcus nodded and followed in after him. He let go of Akira's hand as the other was lead by an shop worker to the dressing room. He walked over to the bench waiting area outside the dressing rooms and sat down. It did not mater to him what Akira wore. He was attractive to him no matter what. He looked around the store from his seat on the couch like bench. He couldn't find anything he liked. He wondered if Akira would find something for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus nodded and followed in after him. He let go of Akira's hand as the other was lead by an shop worker to the dressing room. He walked over to the bench waiting area outside the dressing rooms and sat down. It did not mater to him what Akira wore. He was attractive to him no matter what. He looked around the store from his seat on the couch like bench. He couldn't find anything he liked. He wondered if Akira would find something for him.

Akira walked out in all new attire he had short that had some sort of brown looking straps that hooked from the front to the back one on each side. His shirt the black shirt with a grayish looking sleeves that had a black leather strap attaching them the sleeves seemed to hang, of course he still had his sandals on as he spun much like a girl in a dress stopping with his back facing marcus. "Well? does it look like me?" akira bent alittle so his but showed tightly in the somewhat loose pants. "Or does it make me look funny with the black top, they have a peach one and a few others"

Marcus frowned his dislike for the shirt. He sighed. ¨Sorry to say this. But it looked better in the window. You look better in my shirt.¨ He said honestly. He went over to Akira. ¨I don't like this shop. Nothing here really seems like it's worth buying.¨ He whispered into the other's ear.

akira someone liked the pants but marcus did not seem to care much for it as akira nodded and changed back into his clothes as it replayed on his head he blushed eyes wide when he realized that the shirt he had grabed was not his own but marcus'. Akira's cheeks turned red as he walked out taking marcus' hand. "Where do you wanna go now?" akira would look good ain anything marcus picked out it seemed it only made it better that akira was wearing his shirt.

¨Hmm...let's try to find an better shop. You know I think you look handsome in your normal clothes. There is no need to get flashy clothes.¨ He brought Akira's hand to his lips and kissed it. He walked along side the other, looking at the shop windows. He stopped in front of an popular but practical name brand store. He led the other into the store. ¨Look around. Maybe you will find something you like in here.¨ He let go of his hand and began looking around himself.

- - - Updated - - -

¨Hmm...let's try to find an better shop. You know I think you look handsome in your normal clothes. There is no need to get flashy clothes.¨ He brought Akira's hand to his lips and kissed it. He walked along side the other, looking at the shop windows. He stopped in front of an popular but practical name brand store. He led the other into the store. ¨Look around. Maybe you will find something you like in here.¨ He let go of his hand and began looking around himself.

"Nn" akira nodded and he looked around, nothing seemed to stand out much he grabbed a few jeans that he found all the clothes he seemed to find seemed girly, he didnt realize he was looking in the small girl section of the store he found a few layered tank tops ment for girls to wear, He tried them on anyway. the all black looked normal with the red top that layered right over it. it seemed to be somewhat tight but akira's small build seemed to fit it just right. it showed his stomach alittle in the shorts he found in the man area he walked out of the dressing room blushing alittle.

¨Looks good.¨ Marcus said to him. He had found some swim trucks for them both, they were

black and matching. He held out Akira's pair to him. ¨What do you think of them?¨ He asked.

- - - Updated - - -

¨Looks good.¨ Marcus said to him. He had found some swim trucks for them both, they were

black and matching. He held out Akira's pair to him. ¨What do you think of them?¨ He asked.