Love Is Music (Private |Robertita + Saki|)

Veil

Ren's mother entered and smiled "Here are the cookies for you boys. What were you two doing?" "You came in the wrong moment mother" Ren wanted to yelled but he just answered politely "We were singing mom". Mrs. Hitoshi smiled and said "Satori my son is a musician now. And a very good one." Ren added "Satori is a singer too mom. Yesterday we both sang with our bands at the festival". "Really?“ Mrs. Hitoshi asked "I would love to hear you singing one time Satori. Ok boys. I will let you now. Enjoy your time" Ren was happy his mother finally decided to leave. Once she left the room he turned his head and looked Satori deep into his eyes.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Veil

Satori looked back a soft blush hit his face as he sat there, not entirely sure what to say, His friend from child hood just kissed him and he instinctively kissed back due to his feelings for the childhood friend he cared for for so long. Satori let a smile to his lips as he moved the hair from his eyes. "You surprised me, How long have you known i liked you?" Satory was asking this not even realizing that Ren felt the same. Satori really never was good at taking hints when someone flirted or try to get him to answer something.

“I knew it from the moment you said you will be back for me” Ren said and just kissed Satori again. After he broke the kiss he hugged him and said while playing with Satori’s hair. “You are so cute and you look like a girl but you are still my friend. And now that you are back I won’t let you go” Ren added. Satori just smiled and hugged Ren’s back. Ren then asked “Would you like to come with my friends and I at festival tonight? We all are collegues now.” Satori agreed and they shared another sweet kiss. Both knew it was a new beginning for them.

a gentle kiss a soft and yet supple kiss was shared the memory played in his head over and over, the feeling of ren's lips the gentle wetness that seemed to naturally coat ren's lips. Satori blushed a dark red blush as he looked up his band mates called out to him over and over they spoke his name as Satori seemed to be in fantasy land space out world.it was clear that satori was enjoying something. "Satori! stop thinking about your date, we got a gig come on"

Satori was pulled from his fantasy and blushed dark. "Shut up Brother, what goes on in my head is my business" crossing his arms he let out a sign grabbing the papers and began to practice the lyric's as he spoke soft trying to practice.

Ren was on his way to meet his friends. But the only thing he was thinking was Satori. He waited the moment for them to be together again so many years. Now all his dreams come true. "Ren what's with you?" "You really look so happy" "Maybe he's in love" his friends started to asked. Ren didn't say anything, he just smiled and all four left for the festival. It was supposed to meet with Satori there.

Soon the two bands were face to face. Ren and Satori couldn't take their eyes from each other.

A the man who played guitar lightly set his hands on satori's shoulders pulling him back from the gaze that him and ren shared a soft whisper was put into his ear as satori shook his head. "Let Fates play first. its better that way" satori looked over with a smile and the door to the room they were in opened. "Satori, theres a vip guest, who would like to speak to you now." satori nodded, "Excuse me boys." satori left the room. one of phantasms boys spoke aloud."Perhaps its his girlfriend, hes been out alot lately" the whole band seemed to nod in agreement. "She must be gorgeous and cute.".

Ren and his colleagues decided to took the instruments from the minibus to the backstage and then to enjoy the festival. They managed to take some hats and sun glasses and went in the crowd to hear Phantasm singing. He wanted to hear his wonderful lover voice. But soon everybody were annoying, the band didn’t appear on stage. “Where are they?” Ren said loudly. The vocalist answered “Maybe they are scared to sing”. Ren turned a furious look at him and yelled “He’s not that type!” His band mates were surprised to hear Ren speaking like that. Ren was already annoyed and left the crowd to go backstage. There he saw a young lady who was kissing Satori. “What’s that?” he asked himself while he ran to his band room there.

satori lightly pushed her away and bowed. "I am sorry but i have someone i care about deeply" satori straightened up and turned to the room grabbing his head set and looked for his band, Once finding phantasm he noticed the time and walked up to the stage. He put on a smile and waved lightly to the crowd, Unknown to Satori, ren had seen the forced kiss from the guest. satori felt ashamed that it happened but he just needed to tell ren when they hung out later that day.

the band preformed, once it was over it was fates turn, satori walked down slightly upset he looked down. "Im gotta tell ren hes up, Ill be back boys." satori ran out looking for ren opening doors checking around. Not finding him ren wandered around the festival upset and still angry that the girl forced herself on him.

Ren was a professional when it came to music so even he was upset because of Satori’s kiss with that woman he did a great performance. After they finished they ran to their minibus and went to the studio. The boys saw him in a bad mood so they thought they will go home but Ren just said “Let’s go to bar”. As they arrived there Ren ordered some whiskey and beer for boys. “Ren are you ok?” the vocalist asked. All of them knew Ren must be very pissed off to order whiskey. “I’m ok boys. Nothing to worry” he answered right in the moment Satori and his band entered in the bar. Their eyes met and Satori headed to his table.

Waving his boys ahead satori stood there rubbing the back of his head. "Ren can we talk, Outside or something" the words were hard to force out his lips moved slowly his eyes couldnt meet ren's, satori felt so bad now that he faced the very man he waited 10 years to meet again and finally they came out to tell each other...then the first snag they hit was satori being kissed.

awaiting an answer satori thought about how to mention it how to bring it up without being slapped or hit, that seemed unavoidable at this point. the man in this relation ship was clearly Ren, satori would never say no to ren, even if it was a request never to speak to ren again.

Ren nodded and both of them went outside. Their mates were very curious what they have to talk alone. Once they were in front of the bar Ren said “What do you want to speak about? I already know all. I saw you and that girl kissing.” Ren smiled seeing Satori surprised face. “So what do you want to tell me? I’m listening. Or isn’t about that? You want to tell me how much you love me?” Ren added and wanted to return into the bar. But he made only one step before he felt Satori was hugging him from behind.

Satori hugged tightly his eyes closes tightly his face hugged tightly into his back. "she kissed me i tried to push her off but she clung to my clothes i swear ren i really do love you" it seemed as though he was crying the tears did stream down his face as he hugged tighter after his confession he felt even worse for going and preforming instantly. this whole time he was worried about how he was gonna tell ren and ren already knew. satori hugged tighter.

Hearing Satori crying and his confession made Ren feeling guilty for his words. “I believe you my Satori“ he said and just broke the hug so he can face Satori. Then he wiped his tears and gave him a soft kiss. “Now let’s go back or our bands will think we are fighting”. Satori nodded and both went back in the bar. But when they entered they saw the vocalist of Fates and the guitarist from Phantasm fighting. “What is happening here?” both yelled and the boys stopped for a moment then started to fight again.

"Nitarou what are you doing leave him alone!" Satori pulled on the man's shirt pulling him back the best he could, satori felt his 'brothers' pull him back and hold satori they boy spoke in whispers at satori's ears. as satori's eyes widened. "What Nitarou you didn't..you threatened why?" satori yelled struggling to get free from their grip, legally they were satori's guardian so satori had to listen nitarou spoke loud for satori to hear. "you can not see this man at all Satori this whole band even that guitarist boy you hang out with, I forbid it, they had some nerve commenting on how you act its unforgivable"

"...He's just a player" his friend said and Ren was in shock to realize his friends don't like his lover at all. He knew that by tomorrow all town will find out the two bands are in a war and Satori is his no 1 enemy. Ren just said "Maybe you get wrong guys. I .." "What 's with you Ren?" the vocalist asked "Since when you are on his part? You hardly knew him". Ren nodded. "What I can do?" he thought and decided is time for his band to leave. "Let's go boys" he said loudly and left the restaurant without looking back. He knew later he and Satori will meet and discuss all this situation.

Satori was almost dumbfounded his friend just walked away. it seemed like hours that satori raised hell yelling at them once they went home telling them that they need to think before they start a fight. satori eventually stormed out and walked along the path hoping he could see ren perhaps speak to him, the memory of him walking away not even saying anything about them being happy together. Satori spoke softly. "What am i to ren...we used to be so close...Now i dont know" satori had stopped his spacing off ended him right at ren's place. this time Satori was gonna find out here and now what satori ment to him. Satori went to his window and gently knocked on the window.

Ren was in his room thinking on Satori and the fact their bands were in a war. As he lay on his bed he heard a knock on his windows “He’s here” he said loudly and ran to open it. Satori entered and Ren pulled him closer in an embrace. “I was waiting you. I don’t know why our friends started to fight. But no matter what I won’t give up on you. You are mine and mine alone”. Satori hearing that started to cry as Ren felt his tears on his shoulder. “Stop crying. Are you a man or a crybaby?” Ren asked and gave Satori a kiss on his head.

"you are just to amazing" the only words that escaped satori's lips as the tears flowed down his face his hands held onto ren's shirt as he let out a soft and gentle sigh. they fight all happened because of how satori acted since he got there it was hard to say why exactly they targeted how he acted but he truely only wanted ren to see him in the real way. Satori hugged tighter. "I do not wish to return home, May i stay?" satori asked kindly.

“Of course you can stay here my Satori’ Ren answered and then he gave Satori a kiss. Since the bathroom was in his room, they decided to take a shower together. When they were little they did everything together, even to bath together. So it was so natural for them to do that. After they finished with the shower Ren took two clean pyjamas from his closet and gave one to Satori. After that they put in bed and fell asleep embraced.

Sitting up satori rubbed his eyes stretching. it seemed that ren was still out cold so satori got dressed and sat down his shirt opened as he moved alittle bit to touch ren's cheek and kissed his "Ren, good morning" lightly satori smiled and blushed realizing what exactly had happened last night blushing darker he sat up straight trying to find a way to sneak out of the house before ren's mother found him here. he folded up the clothes and gently rocked ren's body. "Ren, ren wake up ren its morning we have school"

Ren opened his eyes slowly and watched Satori. “Oh good morning my Satori” he said and realized he’s late for school. Satori waved his hand as bye and left the room by the windows. Ren jumped from bed and he dressed quickly and was ready in 5 minutes and went down staires to eat his breakfast. “You are late my son. What you did last night?” his mother asked. Ren blushed and started to eat without answering. Then he ran out of house just on time to meet his friends and go to school together. Once they arrived the school was noisy. All students were talking about last night events and about the fact Satori had already a mysterious girlfriend.

Satori sitting in his seat some girls crowded him one seemed to be the most noisy slamming her hands on his desk. satori waved his hands about. "wait wait why are you yelling at me" he response seemed to be hurt. "You were with some other girl you said you werent into girls" satori froze he remembered the conversation he had with this girl and he looked to the side. "I am not into girls, Please stop we can ta- "Oh please, You just dont like thats why you will kiss other girls but not me, YOU WOULD EVEN KISS A MAN!" Satori snapped looking at her with a glare. "That is none of your business, I am seeing someone so please knock it off" she pointed to ren and satori just blushed looking away shyly.

Ren was so upset the girls were bulling his lover but he couldn’t do anything or all the school would find about their relationship. Or maybe he can pretend in public he really hates Satori and drag the girls’ attention from Satori to him. “Girls forget about him. Who is your Prince? Or you now think this cutie is more wonderful than me? “ Ren asked with a big smile on his face. The girls were soon after him and let Satori in peace. Later as the classes ended and the boys went home Ren ran in his room to wait Satori but he had a surprise: Satori was already there sleeping in his bed.

Satori and his school shirt and was sprawled over the bed, satori's dream was the same he kept having, the day that satori had to leave ren. Satori had tears formed and slide down his face, the memory seemed to be very painful and it truely did hurt him satori was calling from his dreams. "Ren...ren...ren" he would shift his face would squint and scrunch as he rolled to the side, then he was calm he spoke softly still sleeping. "Ren...ren...ren"

Ren was surprised to hear his name. For a moment he thought Satori woke up but no, he was sleeping and more than sure was dreaming him. Ren lay on bed next to his lover and took him in his arms. Then gently he whispered in Satori's ear "I'm here my love". Satori stopped speaking in his sleep and Ren fell asleep too with a big smile on his face. None of them heard the door opening as Ren's mother entered. The boys were woken by a scream.