How evil are you?

Shiki-san

Result:

Oh, your a softy! :3 I like you!

You are not evil! You are nice, genial, calm, and blissful! If your not in real life, redo the test and forgive me! :(

Half-true.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yoshiro

• Veil

• Dev

• iellelicht13

YOUR BAD A**!!!

HOLY CRUD, YOUR EVIL!! YOUR JUST LIKE ME! Well we have something in common! Message me! Cool!!

Yep. Cuz I just laugh at my friends in their most embarrassing moments ^^

• 1 month later...

Meanie...

Your not evil, your just plain mean! You don't deserve to life... I'm joking!! You can be mean at times, but you are pretty awesome! :) onion7 :cuteonion26:

• 2 months later...

i got :hamtaro-005 (8):

You are not evil! You are nice, genial, calm, and blissful! If your not in real life, redo the test and forgive me! :(

:hamtaro-005 (5):

• 1 month later...

h, your a softy! :3 I like you!

• 1 month later...

Meanie...

Your not evil, your just plain mean! You don't deserve to life... I'm joking!! You can be mean at times, but you are pretty awesome!

-_-

Meanie...

Your not evil, your just plain mean! You don't deserve to life... I'm joking!! You can be mean at times, but you are pretty awesome! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Meanie...

Your not evil, your just plain mean! You don't deserve to life... I'm joking!! You can be mean at times, but you are pretty awesome! :)

Yesterday:

Today:

YOUR BAD A**!!!

HOLY CRUD, YOUR EVIL!! YOUR JUST LIKE ME! Well we have something in common! Message me! Cool!!

Conclusion: my evilness depends on my day(?) XDXDXD

• 3 weeks later...

My result:

You are not evil! You are nice, genial, calm, and blissful!

Quite true actually......:hamtaro-005 (6):

• 2 weeks later...

Meanie...

You're not evil, you're just plain mean! You don't deserve to live... I'm joking!! You can be mean at times, but you are pretty awesome! :)

Yeah, something like this lol

Your Awesome! :D

Your not evil, but your awesome! U can be a liiittlleee evil, but your all about coolness...

Meanie...

aw come on! I'm not mean......damn you quiz:9onion70:

this was an accurate test in some sort of way i guess ._. ... I just didn't really like how the options were too vague and doesn't really represent who i am... but yeaa it did describe me sort of o3o