Somebody please help me!

Niya

Umm. Some time ago I read a manga about a man who quit or lost his job and came back to live with his parents. Afterwards he fell inlove with his childhood friend but they couldn't get intimae because that man was sexually harrased (or even raped) in his job. I looked through my manga list but it seems that I forgot to add this one to it and tried using search engines but I wasn't able to find it >.

If any of you know the name of this manga I'd be very glad if you helped me ^^

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Niya

• celio

• Belita

• Arekushisu

I dont know the name of it but i think i have read it.

It may be on my manga list. I can check and see, It may be a little while til i find it.

If i find anything i will let you know.

I don't think this is what you are looking for, but Brilliant Blue by Saemi Yorita has a similar theme. A man moves back to his hometown to help his parents while his dad is injured. He gets reacquainted with a childhood friend. The friend is a little on the slow side but works as an electrician in the family's business. He learns that his friend is being sexually exploited by a man his father's company is doing business with. He intervenes and begins to evaluate his feelings for his friend. It is a 2 volume series. Good luck with your search.

• 2 months later...

i've also read that manga, but i also forget the title

is the manga already complete or still on going or oneshot

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
? i'm really so curious :_red_fox 7

i also think so but i cant find it in my complete folder, or i just miss it

but if i'm not mistaken the seme is younger and high schooler, and both of they work at the same caffee/restaurant

is that the manga you've read

? i'm really really curious right now :Red_fox5:

I think the seme is younger. Not sure if still a highschooler. The seme was the guy that was still living in that hometown and the uke was the guy who came back. I don't remember about them working together..

Ahh it was a very interesting manga and I'm so frustrated that I can't find it >.

i'm also frustated when i think i've read a manga but i forget the title and i cant find it in my pc (like at this moment)

it's like déjà vu..

and

Hum.. hello guys! :D

I think, with that description it might be "Tsumaranai-otoko" or "A boring man", from Yamamoto Kotetsuko.

It has a few stories in it but i think that one is the third and fourth chapter i think.

Well, still worth taking a look, the stories are really cute! ^^

ya-haaaaaa thank you

-san that's exactly what i mean *thumbs up* i feel relieved now *sigh

yes yes the story is really cute, i've always like yamamoto kotetsuko-sensei manga's :)

yup this is it! Thank you so much! I was convinced that the story took up the whole volume. Or almost whole volume cause I remembered that it wasn't only one chapter. No wonder I couldn't find it haha