What if we die (one chapter story)

Befaid

Summary: Last thoughts of one of the two siamese twins at the time of their body separation.

Warning: Incest (sisters love)

Author's Note:Hey guys this is NOT a yaoi story -tough i wish it was-....but I didnt know where to post so I place it here :/....This story won the third place in a national competition in Greece...hope you like it..It is not that good -still wondering how I won- but read it...if you like...

PS: yeah I am a weirdo loving twins and especially siamese :p

------------------------------

What if we die ?

The lights are on..They are so intense..Compulsively i use my palm to protect my eyes from the white flames. Unknown faces surround us. Their white masks cover their dead lips..their frowned noses. Terror takes hold of my body.I feel the hand of my sister strongly grasping round my fist. I turn my head and face and golden eyes staring at me filled with fear. Those eyes are killing me slowly..are excruciating. I smile painfully at her, as I have always done. Ever since we were children each time she lowered sadly her eyes, that smile was always there. To encourage her.to remind her that I am there for her.that I love her. My joyful spirit is nothing like her lonely figure. This is the reason that each one of us complements for the other. This is the reason why we were born together. Two souls as one.in a world that's falling apart and is dragged into misery. .But the two of us stand tall reminding to everyone that there is always hope.for all the worries and the bad moments.

Her gaze is once again fixed on the void. There is no way I can comfort her any more.because she knows and cannot deny our situation..the way we were brought up and the way we lived our lives. But my heart is torn apart and is shattered when I sense the pain overtaking her body. I love her. How could I not love her? I am she and she is I. I gently place my head upon her shoulder. Her body trembles under my careful touch. Slight sobbing tear her breast making me feel even more sad. The yellow soldiers of her eyes are soaked into tears, which gently glide on her cheeks and moist her white skin. I wrap my arms around her and place my face on her moist, frozen skin. My breaths come out difficulty..begging her not to be afraid..not to cry. Whatever will happen.I am there.and as long as I live, I will let no harm come to her. We have promised each other.together for ever. My mother's figure intrudes the suffocating room..but she stands there frozen She covers her sobbing lips with her palms. .. Her eye pupils are trembling on the verge of an upcoming break down. My sister reaches out nodding to her to come closer. Her steps are hesitant.filled with pain. My sister's fingers grasp in agony her tight fist. She hopes with a look to put an end to this torment. However the decision has been made and she can do nothing more than suffer the consequences. I pull her shoulder in despair. She turns at me and looks at me worried. Words are needless to be spoken. Bad moments are always filled with silent pain. I want to plead her not to hurt our mother any more. She has suffered enough already. She understands and lets off our mother's hand and leans her body towards mine. I nest in her warm body. Maybe this is the last time the two of us will be together. Maybe tomorrow..I don't even know if there will be a tomorrow for both of us. Our mother steps back and leaves the room in silent crying. The white lights above our heads are becoming even stronger .but she smiles at me once again. My world changes. A tiny needle is fixed into the crystal water of our saline. I immediately feel my eyelids getting heavier. I am not sure about what we are going to do. For the last fifteen years, our entire life, we have always been together. Our thoughts.our feelings.our bodies, always together. The fact that we were born Siamese twins never made me give up hope in a new life. I never felt unhappy since my sister was always there, by my side. Our separation was the last thing that would cross my mind when I would look at her. But now I was here.laying on that cold piece of cloth on the white bed waiting to be separated from her for ever. I do not know .if we shall live or die. I look at her through my misty eyes..I cling even tighter on her.I wont let her go.But I shall miss her always warm touch. But we shall for ever be together.What if we die? We shall always live. as one..

Befaid

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Befaid

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic