Yaoi stuff in your phones...

miggyaoi12

*I tried looking for threads that have the same topic. I failed to look for a duplicate topic*

So basically, do you guys have any yaoi in your phones? You know you do.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miggyaoi12

• Ero Gaki

• selfington

• BlaqueCatt

i have this program called photo gallery lock on my note, i can hide the program's existence and it can only be opened when i call a certain number and then i need to insert a pin to unlock the gallery, thats how i hide my hard core yaoi. the files are also hidden from all usb searches so even if the phone is in usb mode no one can access it except for me.

- - - Updated - - -

i have this program called photo gallery lock on my note, i can hide the program's existence and it can only be opened when i call a certain number and then i need to insert a pin to unlock the gallery, thats how i hide my hard core yaoi. the files are also hidden from all usb searches so even if the phone is in usb mode no one can access it except for me. i have almost a hundred dpujins on mine and some rl stuff and videos.

That is one hot picture. As for yaoi on my phone, no I do not. Am around kids and old people a lot, neither of which would like it much if hit the wrong button by mistake and a picture like that one popped up on the screen. I try and keep my eye candy to myself as much as I can. Better safe then sorry I always think.... However, back in my collage days it was very different I was always looking at yaoi, in anyway I could think of. Those where the days! All I had to worry about was beer money.

I have 4 yaoi pics.in my cell phone the

1.junjou romantica

2.katekyo the private tutor

3.one night with my boss

4.kiraboshi dial

OMG... I so ever want a job just so I can buy these games...

- - - Updated - - -

I bought a couple of BL games from iTunes.

I want money to buy them. And I suck at getting jobs because my skills are too bizarre for the jobs available in my area.

When my phone worked (now it doesn't work anymore...) I used to have thousands of yaoi photos, even BL videos. I had an app to read manga...so I was able to read yaoi mangas. I had songs like... DJ Sisen - SaGa...And...I think...that's it?!

I don't keep bl stuff in my official phone which I give my number out to, but keep them in a 'non-used-number' phone which I used long ago. That old phone is like my treasure box, there're pics, bl apps, movies, everything!

I also made a folder in my laptop's desktop, opened that new folder, created several folders in it, created more and more layers in each, and remembered the deepest one to save some pics...

I don't because that would be dangerous. I have my head already overloaded with all yaoi stuff so if I would add another stimulation to my phone, I would get anemic. :D

Has yaoi stuff on phone -> Friends stole phone -> Everybody knows what's next.

And that's how I traumatized half of my classmates that wanted to search so badly in my phone.

• 1 month later...

my phone is not high-techie-techie enough to put yaoi stuff... does tablet count?

i have katekyo! and sorenari shinken nandesu manga...both complete

my phone is not high-techie-techie enough to put yaoi stuff... does tablet count?

i have katekyo! and sorenari shinken nandesu manga...both complete

Same. XD