Djsjj Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hi everyone, I am a huge fan of akabeko's manga "mitsuka" (蜜果), which is the spin-off/sequel to "rakka" (落果). I'm desperately looking for the Animate Limited Bonus Audio (voiced by Ono Yuuki and Takahashi Hiroki)that was released via Pokédora (ポケットドラマCD) back in 2021. Since it was a time-limited digital release using serial codes, the official download period has already ended, and there is no way for me to purchase it legally anymore. If anyone happens to have saved the audio files (the 33-minute Animate bonus or the Episode 5 video/audio bonus) and is willing to share them with me, I would be incredibly grateful. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness and help!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now