Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can I get a “hell yeah?”

     So anyways, I’m Icy. I’m a working adult (30’s) who likes listening to music and playing video games. In my time outside of work, I am a parent who is very much involved in their child’s life.

     I’ve been a basic romance fan in general since I was a teenager. I was into boys love in the early 2010’s, kinda forgot about it in 19’ and then I discovered Cherry Magic, the anime in summer of 24’ and I’ve been hooked again on BL ever since. Wooo.

     Anyways, I’ve been on here for two years and just now decided to make an essay about myself lol. Hope you are all well and we can become acquainted. I’m mainly on active on Twitter and I usually lurk on here. 
Hope you all have a great time online!

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • fakeromance

    1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus