bluever Posted Wednesday at 07:10 PM Posted Wednesday at 07:10 PM Hello, I really wish someone would upload danshi koukousei hajimete no 3rd after disk. and/or all combination cd (first one) here's the link for 3rd after disk as for the all combination cd, it is yet to be uploaded. I also am happy to send files I have downloaded
Hina Nagisa Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hi! Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. You posted in the manga request section by mistake, so it has been moved to the CD request section. Also, changed the title because just [Reupload request] wasn't clear enough. Please check the section rules before posting. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now