Midnight Tutoring With a Vampire (private Messi + Saki)

Veil

"I myself do not know, my beautiful one," He said as he held Kai close. "But I promise you that I will be with you throughout this all."

Push away from the boy he took Kai's right hand in his,"We will figure this out." kissing the inside of Kai's wrist, Vespers says, "Do you want to talk about this, we can go up to the roof, or to that new coffee place, because I know we arent going to be doing much studies at this moment," he grins a bit.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Messi

He looked to the side his own body seemed to give into kim. His lips parted and he hugged gently, Of course he still was in a small bit of denial, he still didn't know what to do. This emotion that tugged at his heart he was sure wasnt love, but it seemed like it was a possible thing.

Kai looked to the side. "This isn't a date, I'm not in love, So why not a public place." he tried his best to thing of a place where they would be watched at all times.

"A public place then, very well," Vesper agreed and he stood up.

"I will get my car around, keep your books and meet me downstairs," Vesper said to Kai, kissing Kai's hand, "Dont be sad, Kai-chan, we'll get this all straightened out soon."

As Vesper exited the door, he felt his heart hammer in his chest, he was both scared and excited at what might happen later on, he kept him hand upon his chest, I pray that for both our sakes, we do not ruin this, and this pain will go away.

Kai stood there his mind racing all sorts of thoughts hit his brain as he leaned looking up. This feeling... this moment.... why did i feel so relieved... why do i feel this way and what is it... the questions ran over and over the same questions his lips pursed into a light smile once he was told what to do.

Waiting for a few moments he headed down the stairs after he changed his uniform bringing his book like he was told to do as he passed the halls many of the other students bowed gently a few made comments about him but yet still greeted him "Good evening Young Prince" his eyes dropped he hated that greeting. He hoped even Kim wouldnt greet him that way.

Standing outside the car Vesper waited anxiously for Kai, he felt like he had a million butterflies in his stomach. He had just put on his leather jacket, and run a comb through his hair, damn I am like a girl, worrying so much, but I feel I should go all out for Kai.

When Kai walked out into the parking lot, Vesper moved around to the passenger side of the car to open the door, Kai walked up to the open door, and Vesper leaned into smell his scent, trapping the boy between him and the car,"My beautiful one, you make me feel things I shouldn't." and gave Kai a one armed hug, resting his head upon the boys shoulder.

He blushed lightly he felt like a little girl being given such a compliment since he was clearly a man but he could not deny that he liked this man before him, though he still fought the thought, then his father popped into his head, This is probably a test from my father to see if i falter into wanting a man. his body remained still the soft hint of cologne came from Kai's clothes.

Kai moved slightly his body feel completely uneasy in the moment they were in the feeling of Kim being so close Kai's body screamed at Kai but he had to fight off the urge he denied he liked him he denied it over and over again in his head perhaps if Kai knew how or what this man before him planned to do. "may I ask if my father made you do this?" he did not want the truth but he still wanted to know.