Midnight Tutoring With a Vampire (private Messi + Saki)

Veil

with red cheeks and in a moment of weakness kai still being in denial he did not know what to say, the only thing that kai was having issues with is this man seriously was pushing hard on the desires. Kim was showing that want and desires that he wanted which at that very moment it was kai. Kai listened to his words and was blushing till the end and he swallowed making a loud gulp sound. "Kim...the image of you in skirts is such a turn off, But beside that we are both male"

Despite the fact they were both guys deep down kai was beginning to like his guts more and more though the fact still remained they were both men so even if kai liked him would the world except kai's choice. what would happen. now that they are alone nothing could stop them.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Messi

When he heard what Kai said, Vesper had to laugh, "Oh my dear dear prince, us both being male will not be a hindrance," As Vesper tried to control his laughter, he leaned in close and said,"I could explain to you in great detail how the deed is done," winking he stretched back on the bed and smirked.

"Also, is that the only thing stopping you? me not being female?" Vesper asked idly, still smiling,"So if I were female, would you have accepted my offer? or would you still prefer me as male?"

Kai only blushed it wsnt something kai was used to a human offering to provide sexual information just so kai could figure it out, at first kai leaned back the moment that kim leaned forward kai felt the uneasiness to lean forward and look at kim with eyes of hunger, He didnt know how long he could last not having blood in his system, it was true a purebloods could go days without blood as long as they drained the victim they fed on.

Kai was unsure what to think, feeding from kim would be okay he was allowing it. Kai smirked softly. "Your asking me if thats the only thing stopping me, But honestly if it was i wouldnt be sitting here with you." kai spoke the truth somewhat his real reason was something alittle more personal and he wouldnt want to admit it. He Liked the man before him.

For the moment, it was Vespers turn to be surprised, what did Kai mean?

Vesper backed up and sat indian style, getting comfortable, with his elbows on his knees and his chin resting on his hands, "Then tell me." he said without his usual sarcasm," I want to know, you make me so curious, my beauty, tell me what you need and I will give it to you." And Vesper knew he was telling the truth, he had no reason to lie to the young prince, he like the boy, maybe a bit more than appropriate and wanted to genuinely know more about him.

Kai looked at him his mind wandered and began to imagine things that kai usually dreams of doing, Kai just daydreamed looking at kai with those hungry red eyes he had. in his mind, Kai leaned closer stradling him and too a gentle bit into his neck, it was as if he was just called to attack, during most feedings kai's defenses went down he could only manage to bit into his neck and hold his jaw there his hands were clinging tightly to kim's arms as kai drank the soft liquid that now escaped the neck of kim flowed into kai's mouth. Kai's eyes were closed untill he pushed himself back the black in his eyes showing he didnt want to stop he wanted to drain this man dry, but his chest ached just thinking about his life ending right there.

Kai blushed and turned his head looking to the side, snapping back to reality he covered his mouth stammering into his palm like a girl crushing on a man or older teacher. "I-i-i am sorry but the stance you in is um..uh..really inviting"

Vesper laughed, " Of course it is inviting, I am inviting you."

Vesper straightened, and let out a theatrical breath, " Well, if you don't want to.."he let the words trail away. He stood up showing his back to the young prince, he wouldn't admit it but even Vesper was a bit confused, he was still thinking of Kai as his student, he he was slowly becoming something more.

His robe was still open at the collar, he turned his head to the side, and said,"All you have to say is no, and I will not push you."

Kai swallowed hard and stood walking to him his tongue glazing over his lips. the harder he fought off the hunger the more he wanted to bite into kim's neck in a harsh way and just feed on the liquid that coursed threw that man's body. the liquid that pulsated into kim beckoned for kai he stepped close hearing its call, His body felt warm even before taking the official bite..two more steps he thought. the last steps were taken the very man before him, was mostly going to pin kai and immediately take control but kai just wanted to take a bite.

The gap that was between them was no gone as kai wrapped his arms around taking a gently bite into kim's neck. the liquid flowed into his mouth and out some of the corners as kai dug in deeper as if to claim his prize from kim's own body. Could kim get kai off before kai drank him dry, what would kim do to protect himself, this very night could kai fail his school all because he could be human enough to say no.

Kais face was pink as he blushed a dark red biting harder into kim's neck his jaw not loosing up. the very tongue that was motionless in kai's mouth began to move licking up bits of blood from the neck.

Finally, though Vesper, he closed his eyes, after the initail bite there was no pain, just a deep throbbing feeling, he wrapped his arms around Kai as he drank from the very blood that flowed in his veins.

As Kai, started licking his neck, Vesper purred at the pleasure he was feeling and moved his arms up and down Kai's back, "Kai," he whispered softly as the boy nipped at his throat.

Kai pulled away slowly as looked upon the moon. "What is it kim?" looking back down he watched the man before him not seemingly to fightback at all as kai let out a gentle smile.

The perfect object laid before him but it pained him deep inside to just feed harshly upon him. that very same pain also came from the places kim would touch the heat sensation that beckoned the need for kim to stay around the long line of the crimson liquid dripped off kai's chin as it ran from the corner of kai's lips.

Vesper grinned sofly and trailed his fingers down Kai's cheek, his thumb brushing a droplet of blood, his blood away from those lips, "All is well my precious one, "he whispers and he slides in closer, "Take what you want."

"I-I...can't ..it pains me to want to end your life" Kai rose from his spot his lips parted but no words as he let out a sigh, he replayed that emotion as he thought I like him but hes the very thing i hate.. still no words as he looks to the side his eyes showing the very denial he had. I hate Him...He is the very reason that i...that i.. he speaks low completely by accident. "I love him" covering his mouth he turns his body to hide the small blush to his face.

The confession startled Vesper, reaching forward he gently grabs Kai, by his chin, "Never hide yourself from me," and gently he kisses the top of Kai's head, "My life is yours, to take or give," He loosely wraps his arms around Kai, "I think it has been from the moment I met you, but I never realized."

For a moment they only stared at each other, with both their revelations out, then Vesper whispers softly,"Say it again, my beauty, tell me it is true."

His lips move softly as he denies his very revelation he was still in denial despite his confession he denied his confession. "Whatever you heard didnt come from my lips" the very words shocked even himself. He was taught that no matter what he loved it had to be a woman someone who could bare the next generation..but his heart told him clear as day, He was falling deeply for the man before him.

"It is late we must retire for the night." closing the doors to the outside he turned to look upon kim once more his eyes looking upon the body he denied feelings for though he liked him..This is love..how could love be so beautiful his eyes spoke loosely to kim's. Kai looked away afraid to face the fact he denied the true real feelings.

Ignoring the hollowness inside that came with Kai's denial and the tightness in his chest, Vesper closed his eyes, I should have know, he wouldnt have accepted, he's a vampire, a royal and I am a human.

Forcing the words out of his mouth he says softly, "Yes, dawn is approaching, we should go."

Yet he couldnt seem to move himself from the place that he stood, Kai was still at the door, Vesper tried to give a reassuring smile, but he know he was failing miserably, Why is this affecting me so, he wanted to scream. "All is well, Ninose-kun, is there something else you may require." He asked formally.

Kais eyes narrowed the hatred for his sudden word change lingered in his head. What...why does this bug me to no end his thoughts pained him as he looked away..his lips moved lightly but no voice seemed to escape them as he closed his lips he wanted to much to tell him the truth his thoughts spoke for him but only in his head. I am falling for a human and one that cant give birth none the less...i am corrupted by his blood..I have fallen in a pit... he spoke aloud accidentally again but still it came out as a whisper. "Save me from this pit of denial" he covered his mouth hoping that kim had not heard his words.

Vesper couldn't stand it any longer, he moved to leave out the door, when he hears Kai's whisper, without turning back he mutters, "it is your own pit, and you must save yourself."

Inwardly he was trying to make sense of the words, 'denial' could is possibly mean that Kai does want him? He wouldnt get his spirits up till Kai tells himself, so he waits.

Kai looked down and laid upon the bed as he looked up letting out a rather loud sigh. once kim had gone to his room kai replayed the events over and over all kai wanted to do was kiss him prove his love and he couldnt even manage to beat the denial bed he was now laying on, Kai touched his own lips.

"To love a human to the point to where you are fearful of them dieing..How pitiful i have become weak to that very man that probably fed my father" kai rolled to his side his fingers still tracing his lips as he spoke again, this time much lower and hard to hear unless you were leaned up to the wall. "I love him but yet I hate his race" he sighed What ever will i do now...shall i grip that very hand that waits for me or let go of the wall and fall down that pit...I want to clasp his hand...

In his own rooms, Vesper sighed and laid his forhead against the tall glass windows that showed the city. It was nearing dawn, the night had faded form the sky, Kai must be in bed by now, he thought.

The boy's rejection had been a surprise for him, but I should have know, me a commoner and he a vampire prince, I am his tutor nothing more, why should I expect more from this. he argued with himself.

Turning away, he headed for his own bed, he wouldnt admit it but his chest ached, and he wished things were different, "tch, I am acting like a lovesick girl,"he complained to himself.

Laying his head down on the pillow, he fell into a deep sleep. His dreams filled with a certain moody prince, an prince who did not see the lone tear that escaped Vespers eye and fell to his pillow.

Kai had begun to think more and more the moments that went by like a flip book kai had been wandering if his father put this man up to think to pretend to fall in love and try to get kai to do something terrible maybe try to get kai to disgrace his teachings.

Kai touched the wall and let out a sigh as he dropped his hands, He wanted to scream and shoot and just flail his arms in an angry way to possibly feel better but he knew it would not make what he did better, maybe he will feel better after some rest.

The alarm blared to life and woke Vesper from his stupor, all he could do was sit up blearily and rub his eyes he didnt want to work today, but he must, I must put on a brave face, Kai needs to pass his studies and become the man he needs to be.

This was running through his head as he dress up for the morning, nothing special, just dark pants and a crisp white shirt, he made his way to the class, early.

Kai hadn't still come to class so he decided to wait until he heard those almost silent footsteps outside the door.

Walking to the door Kai felt the precious moments of his silent thoughts that went over in his head was broken by his thoughts. I feel so very nice when he hugs me...the kisses even give me shivers. I want him to kiss me the moment i open this door i doubt that will happen.. Opening the door as he walked in.

Seeing Kim he blushed looking to the side and sat down at his desk grabbing the books and a notebook as well as a pencil as he waited for the lecture to start he began to doodle on the paper drawing little figures hugging and kissing and all that. He glanced up to see if kim had started the lecture yet.

Vesper was busy fiddling with the projecter, taking his time, his student hadn't uttered a word other than a wooden good morning, sensei.

He felt hollow and lonely at some moments. Taking a deep breath, he turned around and switched on the slide show.

"Okay, now Ninose-kun," his voice sounded vaguely scratching, "Today our lesson is on world history, we will start with the Roman empire."

The day droned on, the hours passing, through history, mathematics, and physics, Kai, hadnt given any indication of making a sound or speaking of anything other than studies.

It was near the end of the day, and Kai was giving some papers for Vesper, when he caught Kai's smell, it made Kai look at Vesper and their eyes met, Kai's eyes dark and staring at him.

His lips didn't part he gave no indication of him wanting to speak just the horse voice of him speaking played over and over in his head as he let out a sigh, the smell seemed much more gratifying and it called to him it called him over and over again, the once red eyes were now looking dead at kim's as that very moment broke kai and gone in for the kiss. his lips connected to kim's. pulling back that next instant seemed fast.

"Stop crying" kai's brain was now screaming it was like he made that mistake and didn't realize where he was. Kai bowed. "Forgive me I didn't think clearly, I should return home and sleep, I haven't had much sleep" it wasn't a lie it was the truth mostly.

That soft kiss left Vesper dazed, at the same time he felt on top of the world, even though it was a mere second.

He grabbed Kai's forearm as he pulled away, he heard Kai saying to not cry, with his other hand he held Kai's face and rested his forehead on Kai's, "Oh my sweet one, don't cry, and don't regret."

He then hugged Kai, tight, and they stayed like that for a long time, his shoulder slightly damp from his student's tears, and Vesper mumbled comforting things in Kai's ear and rubbed his back.

"I am sorry, my beautiful one." Vesper whispered into Kai's hair, "I fear I am the cause of your tears, and that breaks my heart."

"I dont understand.. why am i crying..why why does it pain me to just drink your blood..Damn it why wont the water works stop!" his hands clenched tightly onto kim's clothes and it seemed like hours had gone by that he stayed clung to kim.

The feeling he was having was almost over whelming him. he didnt know what to say or what to think, He was not attached to kim like a love sick puppy, who required the comforting touch of its master, once it got home. Kai had been in denial for so long he felt like he had just gone over a milestone.

He hugged tighter and whispered low into kim's ear, his voice soft and gentle "Kim..Vesper..what is this feeling?"