Incest : agree or disagree ?

strixchuu

If there is love, agree.

I like stories about incest, because love can be so intense.

I´m not sure about children, but when you love someone it doesn´t matter if you can´t have children.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheWeather

• strixchuu

• Musica

• teaandyoghurt

Eh, this is a hard one. When I first got introduced to it, and found out the whole definition.. I knew I was definitely put off by it. But, gradually, I learnt to accept it. Within fiction I find it completely fine, even hot at some points. It's a little more concerning when it comes to real life situations. Father x Son is a lot harder for me to be comfortable around, but brocest is a definite yes!

:hamtaro-005 (6):

I'm okay with it if it's between siblings/twins. It's so awkward if it's father and son. But maybe because I don't have a brother so...

I love incest with certain age gaps both in RL or Fiction. And parent x child is very awkward for me. I did mention something about incest to my parents before. They gave me a long disagreeing speech to the extent that my dad would rather accept homosexuality than incest. Although I'd much prefer a brother than a sister, I actually have a sister complex OTL

Parent and child? I don't like that. Siblings? If it was meant to me and its okay with the two. Siblings that one of them is adopted? Full speed ahead!

• 3 weeks later...

What got me into yaoi in the first place was how "forbidden" it felt, and the more it went against social norms, the more risque and attractive it became to me.

But as with a lot of the more risque themes in yaoi like rape, I think incest is just way too complicated in RL.

So, for me incest is only fine in fantasy. Never in RL.

The only incestious relationship I would have a problem with, would be a relationship between a parent and their biological child.

The sad realtiy for a brother/sister relationship would be that they would/should not have a child together because of genetic defects. Love is love....

OK, I don't really have much of an opinion, as I don't care what another person does with their life; albeit I have three brother and two sister. There is no way in hell could I fuck either of them. XD That's just me. If I seen an incestuous couple, oh well... I'm not one to judge.

Incestuous relationships would prolly be awesome in mangas/anime/books/etc but not IRL, I would say. It's just wrong, in my viewpoint. But that's just my opinion. c:

For me, it depends really. On what basis, I have no idea. Sometimes, I can. Sometimes, I can't. But if it's in real life, unless you're blood-related, I guess it's okay if you love each other?

Doesn't matter to me as long as they can write it in well. I don't want the writer to just throw in incest casually though, you know? I'm not interested in it for anything other than the drama, really. It makes for good tension, like in the anime "WIXOSS".

• 3 weeks later...

After seeing a lot of other replies I gotta say one thing:

Stepbrothers is NOT an incestuous relationship.

Incest means directly related by blood.

Otherwise Woody Allen would be a lot less not in jail right about now.

~Megs

Gotta admit, I'm not a particular fan of it. With the exception of twincest like in Ouran High School Host Club Club c:

But now for real, I don't like watching two brothers/siblings get together..

Yeah I find yaoi story lines about step siblings not that bad. Blood relation is a little weird but I can tolerate it.