Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Please does anyone have telegram link channels to blcds?? Please! If you have one can u send it to me? I was in a channel but because it's been a long time since I reopened it it's unavailable now..mabd does anyone know a place where I can listen to almost any or All the blcds?

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • MMJFF

    3

  • shizu_clear

    1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Please does anyone have telegram link channels to blcds?? Please! If you have one can u send it to me? I was in a channel but because it's been a long time since I reopened it it's unavailable now..mabd does anyone know a place where I can listen to almost any or All the blcds?

Posted

I want blcd telegram channels plz! Even if you don't have plz can someone answer me? I always talk here but no body answers ..why?

Posted

Sorry idk to get u in the channel because lately most of those channels are locked. Maybe u can search it manually in telegram by typing "blcd" and look at the unlocked one. And i think ur post didnt reach other. As for me usually i just check new uploaded cd then i close it. It happened i saw ur post now because i just try to check other feature 😅. Ig thats why no one answer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus