Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Tysm for sharing this work !!! I’m also a fan of TsuguTsugu-san and have been contemplating whether to buy this work or not :D

But I tried putting the decryption key and I’m not sure if I’m putting it wrong but MEGA is telling me that it’s an invalid key 😅

Posted
37 minutes ago, Shaké said:

Tysm for sharing this work !!! I’m also a fan of TsuguTsugu-san and have been contemplating whether to buy this work or not :D

But I tried putting the decryption key and I’m not sure if I’m putting it wrong but MEGA is telling me that it’s an invalid key 😅

I fix the link. you can try again

Posted
21 minutes ago, sillycats0 said:

I fix the link. you can try again

Thank you so muchh !! 🥹🥹

Posted

OMGGG thank you so much!!! I've been looking for this BLCD everywhere:msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

  • Like 1
Posted

Thank you so much for sharing
I'll have a happy time 💗💗 

%E3%82%8F%E3%83%BC%E3%81%84-%E3%81%AD%E3

  • Like 1
Posted

Thank you for sharing!

Posted

Thanks for sharing, the manga is soooo cute so I’m looking forward to the cd as well ✨

Posted

Random but does anyone know where to read the raws for the latest manga chapters of this? Only managed to find up to ch10

Posted

Thank you so much 🤍

Posted

:Red_fox7:once again thank you 

Posted

Thank you so much for sharing!:1436503449_Inlove:

Posted

Thank you for sharing!

:cuteonion57:

Posted

💙💙💙 

Posted

Thank you for the upload!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus