Konnichiwa (●⌒∇⌒●)

iellelicht13

Hey guys! I'm Marielle. I like Shoujo and Yaoi anime and mangas.

I've been a fujoshi and otaku for almost 4 years now but I'm not active in forums.

Nice to meet you \m/

:hamtaro-005 (10):

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kjyc

• gin

• 「viviD

• Asakura-Sama

Hello and Welcome to this friendly community! This is also the first time I'm active in a forum, let's be friends and have fun! ^^

2hgg67d.jpg

Oh my... Just ignore them both. :3 Those two are just being silly.

But welcome indeed, you'll love it here! I'm sure, I think. :'DDD

Just relax and enjoy~!

Hello Marielle. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. I wish you a very happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

You know, I've been a yaoi fan for a good 8 or 9 years, and a anime fan for well over 28 odd years and I still get muddled up with the all to common terms like fujoshi and otaku when tossed into English, am guessing my mind is far to old to even try to understand them (Hahaha, you most likely have all this mind turning to mush to look forward to as you get older, its great, it all tends to start will miss placing your slippers. The next thing you know the whippersnappers have created a whole new why of talking and you seemed to have missed it all, looking for your slippers).

Anyway, welcome to the forum, am sure you will settle in well. Don't be scared to post as your new to forums, yaoi ones always seem to be very friendly communities and in no time you will most likely find yourself getting a little to addicted to them.

3b0880a2-7fdb-4d6c-be80-52a1ee1600f7_zpsba3195b1.jpg

Indeed. Dont mind Hibari, hes just a grumpy guy. On a side note i am Saki, If you need anything anything at all, Please dont hesitate to ask, ill gladly help out. well farewell for now *Bow* Im just a PM or VM away.