Hai! =^,^=

Dev

Heyy Dev-kun!! Nice to meet you (even tho we've talked yesterday) im happy to greet you again!! have fun!!! I love all yalls pics an signatures! so adorable!! EEEK!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• Bakama

• AceyDey

• Matti_19

Heyy Dev-kun!! Nice to meet you (even tho we've talked yesterday) im happy to greet you again!! have fun!!! I love all yalls pics an signatures! so adorable!! EEEK!

*waves* Haiiii! ^_^

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!!!

Welcome_zpsb72ca16f.png

Welcome2_zps992ab6fc.png

tumblr_loccq2xcl_V1qae6j1.gif

Hi thur :D

Thank you both for stopping by

Oh my~

I guess, I've been ignoring the newbies. Gomen!! Welcome, Devji! Nice to meet you and I see you're pretty active, huh? Welll, that's nice to seeeee! Have an awesome, bindaass time one here!rabbit10

Oh my~

I guess, I've been ignoring the newbies. Gomen!! Welcome, Devji! Nice to meet you and I see you're pretty active, huh? Welll, that's nice to seeeee! Have an awesome, bindaass time one here!rabbit10

Oh my gosh LOL @ Devji and Bindass XD

Are you Indian/Hindu? Thank you for the welcome! YES! You neglected welcoming me *folds arms and looks away* no fair :p

Hope you are well! Sorry for not responding sooner.

Dhyan Rhakna (LOL my spelling is bad - I don't write Gujarati or Hindi, Only understand it fully and speak very little XD),

Dev x

Oh my gosh LOL @ Devji and Bindass XD

Are you Indian/Hindu? Thank you for the welcome! YES! You neglected welcoming me *folds arms and looks away* no fair :p

Hope you are well! Sorry for not responding sooner.

Dhyan Rhakna (LOL my spelling is bad - I don't write Gujarati or Hindi, Only understand it fully and speak very little XD),

Dev x

I'm fully Hindu!! Hahah, I'm well how about you? I also felt neglected when you didn't replied to me D: I'm sorry for that ne! And don't worryy!

Tu bhi dhyan rhakna, Devji !

XOXO Maiko-chan ♥

I'm fully Hindu!! Hahah, I'm well how about you? I also felt neglected when you didn't replied to me D: I'm sorry for that ne! And don't worryy!

Tu bhi dhyan rhakna, Devji !

XOXO Maiko-chan ♥

Hi there :)

ME TOO! Im hindu lolz (i thought you started talking to me in hindi because you may have come across my post in in the Indian Music thread XD).

Awwwh sorry about that :(

Thank you! ^_^ You take care also :)

*bear hug*

Dev

Hi there :)

ME TOO! Im hindu lolz (i thought you started talking to me in hindi because you may have come across my post in in the Indian Music thread XD).

Awwwh sorry about that :(

Thank you! ^_^ You take care also :)

*bear hug*

Dev

I actually guessed because of your name O////O

Hehehe, we will talk soon

*hugs you back tightly*

Byeeee ♥