Popular Post Shaké Posted January 26 Popular Post Posted January 26 (edited) You can access the link at the bottom of this post ↓↓ (but if you want to read my rambling, please do! Hihii !! Here's another Uji-kun work that I bought recently (I still have one more that I have and I'll share that some time later) :D This work is where the bottom/uke greets his new neighbor (aka the top/seme) but later on he accidentally enters the seme's room drunk thinking it was his room! It seems like the seme had his eye on the uke for a while, so he took the chance when he found the uke sleeping on his bed This work is actually from a novel on pixiv and Uji-kun had the opportunity to voice it and turn it into an audio work! As always, Uji-kun flawlessly carried out this role with the realistic SE 🤧🤧 You can buy the original work here (please support the author/creator if you can!): Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. You can also check out the novel here: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Cast: (Bottom only) Uji-kun / うじくん SUMMARY: 間違えて入った隣の部屋。そこで待っていたのは、甘く危険な“捕食者”でした――― いつメンとの定期飲み会のあとはいつも泥酔。 フラフラの体で辿り着き、倒れ込んだベッド……。しかし目覚めたそこは自分の部屋ではなく「隣人の男」の寝室だった。 「勝手に入り込んでおいて、そのまま帰れると思ってんの?」 パニックになる俺を組み伏せたのは、先日出会った同じ男として嫉妬心が芽生えるほどの美形な顔立ちの隣人。 抵抗できないほど酔っていたはずなのに、間違いから始まったはずの情事はいつしか逃げ場のない「快楽」へと変わっていき――…… More info about the uke/bottom: 愛田 佳弥斗(アイダ カヤト) 大学3年生 一人暮らし ・おちゃらけキャラ、男女ともに友達が多い。その為いつも女の子からは「いい奴」止まり ・巨乳の可愛らしい彼女が欲しい ・隣部屋から聞こえてくる「音」に嫉妬心がある More info about the top/seme (fyi there's no voice for him): 嵯峨野 響矢(サガノ キョウヤ) 大学2年生 一人暮らし ・愛田の隣の部屋に引っ越してくる ・誰もが羨む美貌の持ち主で、容姿にそこそこ自信のありそうな女(時には男)が常に近寄ってくる ・日替わりで女の子を家に連れ込んでいて隣の部屋の愛田に「音」を聞かせている PLEASE NOTE: The link will be removed a week from now (next Monday) so please enjoy it while you can! Happy listening ! MEGA link: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Decryption key: QMUf3EsyS8-auejR4XBwgw Edited January 27 by Shaké 21 62
love217217 Posted January 28 Posted January 28 Thank you so much Uji-kun's acting. His voice was so nice I'll have a happy time💙💜 2
Mrsfujo Posted January 28 Posted January 28 Shake-san I'll be honest with you I need to hearu uji kun more. SE makes me lose my mind..hdjdjd thanks!.
Shaké Posted January 29 Author Posted January 29 9 hours ago, Mrsfujo said: Shake-san I'll be honest with you I need to hearu uji kun more. SE makes me lose my mind..hdjdjd thanks!. Honestly the same goes for me hehehe I still have one more of Uji-kun’s work, so keep an eye out for that !!
Mrsfujo Posted January 29 Posted January 29 16 hours ago, Shaké said: Honestly the same goes for me hehehe I still have one more of Uji-kun’s work, so keep an eye out for that !! Okayy! Im in front row!
Celine77 Posted February 6 Posted February 6 Could you please reupload? 😭 Thank you so much for sharing!
Shaké Posted February 14 Author Posted February 14 (edited) Hello my fellow fujoshis/fudanshis !! I am here to reupload the link of this work! I'm currently reuploading link for my other Uji-kun's posts so please do look forward to that :D PLEASE NOTE: this link won't work forever though !!! There's still a time limit and this link will be removed in 5-ish days; I honestly can't really risk it and leave the link up here forever, please do understand ! And with that, happy listening !! MEGA link: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Decryption key: QMUf3EsyS8-auejR4XBwgw Edited February 14 by Shaké 1 2
vermouth223 Posted March 3 Posted March 3 I am late again TAT any chance for reupload again pls? THX!!!
Shaké Posted March 10 Author Posted March 10 Hello there lovelies !! You might have already seen me say this, but I'm here to reupload this work too! I'm extending the expiry link to a month so hopefully that's enough for mostly everyone to access :D Happy listeninggg ! MEGA link: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Decryption key: QMUf3EsyS8-auejR4XBwgw 6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now