"A meeting whit a lost memory" (Anic & YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Anic

Kuro smiled''Im sleeping in my room beside of your room'' he said start walking torwards his room so whas beside of Ritatsu room, he stopt to a room so whas beside of Ritatsu room''here is my room, right beside of your room''

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Ritatsu followed Kuro quietly and stopped when he did.

He looked at the room Kuro pointed out, and was not sure what to do now. But he did know that it felt a bit reassuring that Kuro would sleep that close to himself.

"Okay." ha said and looked down on the floor where the quilt he held mostly was.

"Good night?" he asked, not really that happy knowing that he would have to be alone in the room again, what if those dreams that made him wake up with tears in his eyes would come back to haunt him?

"I can do that?" he asked surprised and happy at the same time. He looked at Kuro with a happy smile and hugged the quilt a bit harder, just because he felt a bit relived. maybe he didn't need to sleep alone after all.

Kuro smiled"Of course you can sleep beside Of me, so lets go to sleep then" he said looked up his door, walked in and tok off his skirt and walked torwards the bed, la himself down on the bed waiting for Ritatsu shall la himself down on bed beside Of him

Ritatsu walked over to the bed himself as if he was an child that came to his parents bed because he couldn't sleep.

He watched Kuro for a short while before he himself crawled into bed, still with his quilt, that he wrapped around him before he turned over to Kuro with a smile.

"It's almost like camping." He said smiling. "But I can't really remember if I have been on a camping trip..." he said whit a more softer voice.

Kuro smiled" yes camping are fun, i havet been on camping since i whas ten years old, so i dont remember very much what i did on camping, but im going to sleep now, i shall up early tomorrow, good Night Ritatsu" he said start to sleep

"Good night" he replied. Ritatsu was not awake for long after that Kuro closed his eyes. He fell asleep immediately as soon as he closed his eyes. He didn't dream anything that he would remember later. But at least he felt secure there he was sleeping next to Kuro.

The whas next morning and Kuro wake up 7 PM and raise himself up from the bed, walked torwards bathroom for to wash himself, after he whas finish to wash himself and clean himself, he walked out Of the bathroom and walked torwards closet and fund some new clocthes, put on himself the new clocthes, walked out Of the bedroom and torwards the kitchen for to make breakfeast for himself and Ritatsu When he wake up, When he whas finish to make breakfeast he eat the breakfeast and put plastic on Ritatsu breakfeast, after that he make launch so he should eat on work, after he whas finish to make launch, he write a note to Ritatsu where the sto"hello Ritatsu i have make breakfeast for you so you can eat, i hope you find something to do meanwhile I gone, we talk more When i come back, From Kuro" he la on the note on Ritatsu breakfeast afterthat he opendt the door and walked out and looked the door, walked torwards his work

- - - Updated - - -

The whas next morning and Kuro wake up 7 PM and raise himself up from the bed, walked torwards bathroom for to wash himself, after he whas finish to wash himself and clean himself, he walked out Of the bathroom and walked torwards closet and fund some new clocthes, put on himself the new clocthes, walked out Of the bedroom and torwards the kitchen for to make breakfeast for himself and Ritatsu When he wake up, When he whas finish to make breakfeast he eat the breakfeast and put plastic on Ritatsu breakfeast, after that he make launch so he should eat on work, after he whas finish to make launch, he write a note to Ritatsu where the sto"hello Ritatsu i have make breakfeast for you so you can eat, i hope you find something to do meanwhile I gone, we talk more When i come back, From Kuro" he la on the note on Ritatsu breakfeast afterthat he opendt the door and walked out and looked the door, walked torwards his work

Ritatsu didn't hear or notice Kuro when he got up, but when he woke up he had taken the whole bed for himself. He still felt tired so he kept his eyes closed, unwillingly to wake up completely yet. But the light in the room gave him no other choice, he wouldn't be able to fall back to sleep anytime soon anyway.

He opened his eyes and stared at the roof, he could feel the bump in the back of his head again but it wasn't as bad as yesterday so he ignored it.

He sat up and looked around. His shirt was in the other room, so his next step became to pick it up and get dressed in it. Said and done he made a short visit to the toilet before he found himself hungry once again and there for walked out to the kitchen.

He was happy to find the breakfast but didn't pay much attention to the note Kuro had left him. For him it was just an paper with some weird doodles on. But just in case he put it in his pocket, maybe it would come in handy later. After he finished the breakfast he looked around in the house and ended up in Kuro's room again. He snuck back into bed, and curled up into a little ball with all the quilts and cushion on top of himself and feel back to sleep.

Kuro whas working When he Get idea at he can Ask Carlos one Of his coworker about neko, since Carlos could much about neko, it whas lunchbreak and Kuro walked torwards Carlos and asked Carlos about neko, whish food they eat and what hey liked to do, finnaly after some minut he could go home to Ritatsu, he walked out Of his work and walked home When Carlos called on him, he asked Kuro at Why he asked about neko and Kuro explaine everything and When Carlos heard that he asked at he can follow Kuro home so he can meet Ritatsu and Kuro said yes and they walked torwards Kuro and now Ritatsu home and When they come fram to Kuro and Ritatsu home, Kuro unlock the door and walked in with his friend Carlos beside Of him, he called on Ritatsu"Ritatsu im home, i have somebody so whant to meet you, where are you?"

Ritatsu was still under the pillows and quilts sleeping almost like a real cat would do. But he woke up when he heard Kuro's voice and sat up so that everything on top of him flew of him and most of it ended up on the floor. But it didn't matter for him, all that mattered now was that he wasn't alone anymore. His white hair was as fuzzy as ever and he still jumped out of bed and ran to meet Kuro.

But he stopped when he saw Carlos. And before even he could think he jumped in behind the closest curtains he could find and peeked on Kuro and his friend from behind them.

Kuro smiled"Ritatsu dont be scared, my friend Carlos whont hurt you, i promise, he whould just talk to you, so come here and meet him, he is very Nice person, i promise that to, so come fram from curtains and dont be scared"

Ritatsu stepped away from the curtains and was sure to hold his suspicious gaze fixed on Carlos. He went a little closer to them both and looked at Kuro with a bit of curiosity. He didn't say anything, but he still greeted them with a deep bow, as to say welcome home.

Kuro smiled at Ritatsu"Ritatsu meet my coworker and Friend Carlos, we work together in pets shop, so i tell you about yesterday and Carlos meet Ritatsu the neko buy i fund yesterday" Carlos tok his hand fram torwards Ritatsu"Nice to meet you Ritatsu, i hope we can be friends"

Ritatsu just looked at Carlos hand as if it was something really scary and deadly. He then took one step back to be sure before he nodded yes to Carlos. He then looked back at Kuro as if he waited for something special to happen.

"Is he nice?" he asked in a high whispering voice, as if Carlos shouldn't be able to hear what he asked Kuro.

He then grabbed his own tail and hugged it, as if it could protect him from harm. He was really confused at the moment.

Kuro so on Carlos"its it alright you can leave and leave ous to alone, you can come visit another day" Carlos nodded and opendt the door, walked out and looked the door, Kuro so on Ritatsu"its alright now, we are alone"

Looked after Carlos as he went out the door and relaxed a bit when the friend was gone.

"Why did he leave?" he asked, not sure if it was because of him or not. He then looked at Kuro as if he was trying to read what he was thinking. "Did I do something wrong?"

He still hugged his tail and was a bit uneasy on his feet where he stood and had a bit of a miserable look on him that could tell that he still was insecure.

Kuro stryke Ritatsu on the head"no you didn't do anything wrong, I get him to leave so you can feel more safe, and it can be just ous to, so do you want do something?"

Ritatsu closed his eyes and smiled happily when Kuro stroke him on the head.

"Okay." he answerd with a happy voice and looked at Kuro.

He felt that he could be safe with this person. Even if he only known him one day, he knew he could like this friendly guy.

"I would like to-." he went quiet, thinking. "What should I be doing?" he then asked.

Kuro laughed for little bit before he answert"what about we watch movies, you can pick the movie you want to see in my bookshelf in sitting room" he said walked torwards sitting room

"Movie..." he said for himself while he walked after Kuro. He looked up on Kuro's back and couldn't help himself. He ran past Kuro to be the first one to enter the sitting room. He looked after the bookshelf and found it immediately and walked up to it. As he couldn't read he picked one movie at the time and looked on the front of it before putting it back on it's place again. He did that until he found one movie that had a real cat on it and decided that this might be a good movie.

Happily he went to Kuro with the movie, holding it in his hands in front of his head so that he made sure that Kuro would see his choice.

"This one! I want to see this one!" he said with and big smile jumping up and down on the spot.

Kuro smiled"sure we can watch that, so give me the movie and sit down on the chair, so shall i sett in the movie in DVD player"

Ritatsu made a small sound of joy before he handed over the DVD to Kuro and then did as he was told. He has practically dove into the chair. He was ridiculously happy and could almost not sit still while he waited for Kuro to start the movie that he had chosen.

Movie, movie, movie! He was going to see a movie. And he still couldn't figure out why he was this happy.

Kuro walked torwards tv and taurn on the tv and taurn on the DVD player after that he satt in the DVD movies in DVD player and walked torwards the chair beside Of Ritstsu and sat himself down on the chair beside Of Ritatsu and start to watch the move with Ritatsu