~~+~~Time And Relative +-+T.A.R.D.I.S.+-+ Dimension In Space~~+~~ (18+)

Shi.No.Tobiko

tumblr_mfu050x9WQ1rmrq4oo5_250_zps9b28f257.gif

The Time Lord felt a smile spread across his lips then as they other asked to stay. He seemed to wiggle a bit in excitement then scooped him up into his arms hugging him, "Oh! Jess- Jessie Jess! I'm so happy!" He slowly lowered the other boy down and giggled.

"You're going to have such a great adventure here," the brunette chuckled and pulled his hands back tucking them in his pockets, "name anytime and anyplace and we'll go." He really was a bundle of energy. Now he had been going on several days without sleep. He didn't require much to begin with, maybe 3 hours a night if he was on a regular schedule but it never worked out that way. He was going on a little over a week of no sleep which was starting to catch up to him.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Shi.No.Tobiko

"Ahahh!" Jessie quipped a giggle as The Doctor lifted him up to hug him tightly. He reached out and embraced him as the Doctor lifted him up. He came back down onto the floor as he continued to hug him tightly. The Doctor felt so warm... It was nice to have someone in his life who cared that he was around. Not because he was useful for work, but because he was genuinely wanted around...

Looking up at him with a smile, he noticed that he looked really tired... Jessie reached up and caressed a hand over his cheek with concern. shaking his head Jessie smiled and took the doctor's hand.

"We can't go anywhere for a few days. The Tardis needs to repair and it would take a few days... And you look like you could use some sleep... Where is your room? I'll help you to your bed Doctor... Don't worry, I'll make sure everything is alright while you sleep." He said with honesty in his voice. He didn't want the Doctor over exerting himself anymore than he needed. He didn't want him to drop from exhaustion...

Feeling the hand on his cheek almost startled him. He felt the others consciousness pressing on his mind. It wasn't his fault, humans couldn't really control their minds. His hazel eyes looked down at him as he smiled softly. Someone concerned about him... it was nice.

The Doctor reached a hand up and gently poked his nose, "now how are you going to make sure everything is alright if you can't even read the screens." He chuckled softly and turned walking back to the control room. "No worries! I can start on repairs now and have them done soon!" He giggled as he walked in there.

The brunette pulled off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves to begin working. He felt the strain of the days catching up with him. Maybe he would rest later... and soundproof his room.

Jessie didn't know how to answer the question posed to him. True he couldn't read it, and he didn't understand anything that was going on, but it looked like the Doctor needed to rest. He seemed so tired and it showed... He sighed gently looking up at him as The Doctor waltzed off, laughing. He turned around grabbing both cups of tea and trailing after him.

"Doctor! At least finish your tea first! You need something to relax yourself! I just... Feel bad that you look so tired... And no one would blame you if you are!" Jessie tried to convince the Doctor to just take a break and relax, to rest and enjoy the down time they had. Maybe they could go out and enjoy a little sun, or, tea in the park... He didn't know...

Jessie sat down on the floor of the Control Room as he watched the Doctor Mill about. He wished he could be a little more useful than what he was...

"Is there anything I can help with?" The soft voice whispered gently over the sound of machinery.

Poking his head up from under the grated floor he looked over at him, "Oh! Yes! Brilliant in fact!" He tucked back down as he worked on re-wiring. "There's some green and yellow wires in a bin just under the side of the controls facing the front door. Then there is also a small electronic box, looks a little like a microwave... mainly because it is one... should of just said that from the beginning..."

He lifted his head as he thought about what he said, "anyway... the box and wires please." Leaning back down he used the sonic to attach things and twisted some wires before cutting them. Right now a small section needed to be replaces and those few things should do it.

After a moment he cleared his throat and hit the left side of his chest before continuing, "so Jessie. Tell me about yourself."

Jessie nodded softly as he listened to where the items were. He set the cups of tea on the floor before crawling over around the console towards the front door, glancing around he saw the wires and plucked them up. He continued to listen before stopping a moment. He blinked, the look on his face blank as he poked his heard around the console.

"Really? A Small Electronic Box that looks like a microwave...?" He began laughing as he moved back around to grab the microwave and began sliding it back around to where the Doctor was. He watched him punch himself in his chest as he sat there. "Are... You alright...? That didn't look good." He spoke softly as he lowered the microwave down to him with the wiring.

He didn't know quite what to say when The Doctor asked him about himself. He didn't exactly know what to say about himself. He was quite a boring person when he thought about himself. Sitting back grabbing the cups of tea he pondered before talking softly.

"I... I don't know... I was born and grew up here in town. My parents were older and died in their prime... I went to live with my friend and their parents. They stored my parents things in the storage under their home... So... Forgive me if I am attached to my things it's just, they were my parents' things. I went to school, tended to blend in... Then got a job at the bank, helping people with their accounts, making sure that their stuff is taken care of... I try to help others when I can but.. Stick to myself..." He thought about it and a saddened look spread over his features... He was so... Boring...

Taking the microwave he shook his head and smiled trying to silently tell him that he was alright. The brunette set the microwave down and started hooking up wires through it. For a moment he held his sonic in his mouth as he listened to him. Sighing as he worked he scratched his chest. His left heart had always been a little screwy since the hex happened to it.

Looking up at Jessie he smiled softly, "I understand being attached for things. I have many things I'm attached to myself." He hooked up more wires and pulled them out the top handing them to Jessie.

"Well I do have to tell you... hang around me long enough and you'll probably miss your old life," he chuckled softly and pulled himself out of the hole. Sitting on the edge with his feet hanging down he smiled softly over at him.

"you must be quite attached to the.. Tardis you said it was called? I can absolutely see why. You must have so many adventures connected with it, memories... I would hate for you to lose something so valuable to you Doctor." Jessie smiled as the Doctor talked about him perhaps wishing he had his old life.

In fact no, he didn't. All he ever wanted was adventure and excitement. The monotonous days he had been having, were just not for him, only he had no idea how to go out and about and find adventure. Now it seemed he never would have to find it, since it seemed to have found him altogether.

"What else do you need Doctor? I want to help you as much as I can since I am here." Thinking about it, what were his skills? Jessie never actually sat down to figure it out. He was fantastic with numbers, details about something never escaped his mind, and he was always looking for things out of place.

"Many adventures, many memories," the Doctor pulled himself up and smiled. Taking a deep breath he thought about it for a moment before his phone went off. He raised a brow as he looked over at it. Few people had that number. Walking over his picked it up.

"Hello?" there was a long pause and he looked over to Jessie. "Of course Ma'am. Right away."

As he hung up he laughed and danced around the controls, "brilliant! A mystery to solve! Oh Jessie this will be so much fun! Wait... she still considers me a criminal this could get interesting but she did call me herself which tells me they can't figure it out." He laughed and walked over replacing the grate over the spot he was fixing things.

"I've fixed enough to fly us to London the year 2028," he walked around the control flipping a few switches here and there. He noticed from the start this kid was clever. Clever than most. So he needed to conceal himself a bit better and hid his problems. How could he tell this kid he wasn't sure what was wrong with him. That slowly the deterioration was catching up. No matter, for now things were fun. "Flip that switch over there and hold that one at a 180 degree angle!"

Something wasn't quite right... Those eyes were filled with life and happiness however in their depths they looked exhausted, tired... He was hiding something. Though he knew he couldn't make him tell him anything, he did want him to know that he was there... Sitting there, Jessie reached out and ruffled the messy hair with a smile as they conversed.

Looking over he heard something go off. A Phone? This man who traveled time had a phone...? Jessie sat there quietly as he listened to the one sided conversation, sounded like something was happening and whoever it was they needed the Doctor's help. A smile spread across his face as The Doctor clicked the phone off. He WAS full of life and so happy! Jessie grabbed onto the cups of tea and held them as he followed the Doctor.

"A mystery? What's going on Doctor? What is happening in 2028?" He asked as he put the cups down on the floor to prevent as much spilling as possible. Walking over he looked at the switch The Doctor pointed out and flipped it before turning the other halfway. He parted his legs to better brace himself as he looked over at The Doctor.

"Alright!"

The Doctor laughed as they went tumbling through the vortex. Flipping a few more switches he laughed as they landed surprisingly softly and he turned rolling down his sleeves and grabbed his jacket, "Ah Jessie for a first trip I hoped to take you somewhere fun, maybe even the end of Earth. Maybe not... I'm not sure Rose even enjoyed that one..."

He cocked his head a little while buttoning up his jacket, "Hm..." His eyes turned to focus on Jessie then smiled and winked at him. "Not a bad first stop though! Well... technically second stop since the moon was your first. Now that-" He pointed at Jessie as he walked to the doors. "Was not a bad first stop!"

Chucking softly he turned grabbing his trench coat, "Alright Jessie, I'd like you to meet the queen of England!-" As he opened the door he was suddenly bombarded with several guns in his face. "Ah... well... that's a bloody way to welcome someone." He frowned and raised his hands in the air.

The Queen stood behind them, "welcome Doctor. We have a problem."

Jessie held on as he closed his eyes, not that it helped any it just made him feel better, almost like a boost to his bracing. The End of the Earth is... Fun? It sounded scary. Those light eyes blinked open as he frowned at the Doctor.

"The End of the word is fun? It sounds a little... Unnerving to me, heh." Jessie laughed a little as the Tardis landed. Letting go of the levers he put his finger up as if to say hold on one moment as he ran over to the door that had lead to his bedroom. Opening it, he smiled. It was still there! "I am going to get dressed!" He said enthusiastically as he slipped inside. Moments later he came out in a pair of slacks, button down shirt, vest, and a clean new tie. Looking up with a smile he waited for the Doctor.

"First stop was the moonlanding~ So who are we meeting?" Jessie asked as they walked to the door. The Doctor flung it open as he began to introduce the person they were meeting and they were greeted with classic rifles. Jessie stood there frozen as an older lady addressed the Doctor... Jessie leaned over and whispered.

"The Queen of England doesn't seem to like you much..." He hushed even further and cupped his hand over the front of his mouth. "What did you do crush her poodle...?" Jessie chuckled in his head as he tried to open up and loosen up more around the Doctor.

The Doctor grimaced a bit as Jessie spoke to him. He brought one of his raised hands down to scratch at his side burns, "w-well... A bit actually. I'm considered the top most wanted alien."

He cleared his throat as people started coming behind him and he made sure the doors shut and locked, "wait... I thought it was supposed to be 2028?"

"It's 1928 Doctor, you got the time right even if your off a few weeks," the Queen spoke and folded her hands. The Doctor watched her for a moment then glanced around before looking back at her. "It's December 12, 1928 at 8:57 pm correct?"

There was a bit of glances from the men but they confirmed he was right. The doctor nodded his head then smiled and lifted his head, "alright so a problem?"

"Three weeks ago there was a break in in the Torchwood estate," she tilted her head back a little. "They took something very valuable."

"Valuable how?" the Doctor looked around at them. "And what makes you think I'll help?"

"Show him the picture," the Queen stated as she turned to go. "I doubt you'll be able to resist." Looking down at the picture the Doctor's hearts began to race as he looked at the familiar image. He trembled a little before turning his head away.

"You recovered... a live Dalek?" the Doctor looked around at them.

"Not only that Doc but one that remembers a very specific point in time that he came from," a large man with brown hair came forward wearing black pants, with suspenders and a white shirt under it. On his wrist was a large looking watch like device and he carried one of the guns as he stepped up to the Doctor who stared at him a bit wide eyed.

• 2 weeks later...

"T-Top Most.... Wanted... Alien...?" He whispered as he turned back to face the men who stood outside the Tardis. He swallowed hard as the Doctor stepped out to address them. Jessie walked out with him, standing behind him with his hands up as well as the Doctor. So they need him to help? He wondered as the Doctor spoke.

"How could you get this wrong by an ENTIRE CENTURY!" He yelled at him suddenly. An entire Century. He shook his head as he stood next to the Doctor, Looking over at the Queen he smiled, she didn't seem amused...

Her hard face addressed the Doctor and Jessie stood on his toes to gain height as he looked down at what the Doctor held. He looked at the picture the Queen gave him and frowned. What was it.? Green hues flickered up to look at him, he looked... Scared. Why was he so concerned over this Dalek?

"Hold on now... What's a Dalek..? It look like a tin can with a toilet plunger and a knob..." He said as he gently took the picture and studied it.

The Doctor stared at the picture then shook his head when Jessie took it from him. Why couldn't they just all be gone! He grit his teeth and shook his head, "the Dalek's are the reason my people don't exist anymore. They're why I'm the last one left... well that and..." He looked over at Jessie before he sighed softly.

"We should really go take a look at it," the brunette stepped forward tucking his hands into his pockets. "So what are you doing with it here?"

"Not what we're doing with it. We can't remove it Doctor," the queen began. "It simply won't leave no matter what we do, screaming day and night for us to bring him the Doctor."

The Doctor tensed and grit his teeth a little, "so... it's trying to find me." He looked to Jessie. "You should stay in the Tardis that thing is very dangerous. That knob shoots out a ray that if it hits you will kill you instantly. It's a race of creatures who were stripped of emotions and sent after my people."

He gazed at him worriedly as The Doctor spoke so gently to him. They were the reason why his people were gone...? He is the last of his people? That was so heartbreaking to him. He felt tears welling up inside him as he fought the urge to. There was so much sorrow in those words and even just a little bit of anger. He was concerned for him... No wonder he was alone... He was the last...

Clutching the picture to him he looked up as the Doctor addressed the Queen again. What were they doing with a... What was it... Dalek? He listened closely as they explained it wouldn't leave, that it wanted the doctor... Why would it want the Doctor...? Was it going to kill him?! Jessie suddenly felt uneasy. Jade hues flickered up to look at The Doctor before shaking his head.

"No, I won't stay behind with the Tardis... I want to go with you. What if it kills you too? I won't sit back and wonder if you are okay or not. You can't just whisk me up from my own... Time... And then tell me to stay behind. I'm not going to..." He genuinely felt scared for him, scared for himself, and the others...

The Doctor turned to Jessie and sighed heavily, "it won't kill me because I won't give it that chance. Once Dalek doesn't stand a chance, and it knows that because the entire fleet of billions of Dalek's didn't stand a chance. There's a reason why they call me the Oncoming Storm." He smiled and winked at Jessie before turning to follow the men.

After going through a couple of doors they were outside. It was night time and they had candles everywhere including a fire going in the middle of the square to light it up. The moment they heard the Doctor they made sure to get the area ready. The Dalek would be through there soon to look for him.

Glancing around he rocked back on his heels as he studied the area. He had a couple escape routes planned already for when it arrived. They didn't have long to wait as the creature rolled around the corner into the square, "Doc... tor?"

Swallowing hard he watched it with a raised eyebrow and without breaking eye contact with it he spoke to Jessie, "no matter what stay over here and keep low just in case." He walked forward with his hands in his pockets, keeping one on his screwdriver. "Hello there! Probably don't recognize me do ya? I'm the Doctor."

"The... Doctor?" the mechanical voice spoke again. It was unlike any voice any of them had heard before. It was terrifying coming from that metal creature.

"Yeah, that's right. The Oncoming Storm... the destroyer of worlds," walking towards it he raised both brows. "Why are you here?"

The Dalek's eye looked towards him, "thrown through time, I was the only one that remained after the time war-"

"Ah there's were you're wrong. You were not the only one, but I already stopped them so perhaps now you are," his voice was dripping with venom as he spoke to this creature. He wanted it gone for good.

Jessie latched himself onto the Doctor's arm as he handed the photo of the Dalek over to one of the guards. He admitted he was scared to approach this thing, or even be present for it. He was suddenly a little nervous about his decision to go. It was better than sitting and panicking in the Tardis though. When they passed out from inside the building he inhaled enjoying the cool night air. It seemed like it had been so long since he breathed the cold night air.

They rounded a corner as the Doctor stopped to address him. Jessie nodded in knowing that he didn't want him to be harmed. Maybe if he hid well the Dalek couldn't see him. At least that way He could keep an eye on the Doctor and make sure he was safe. He kept himself hidden behind a few crates as he watched the Doctor walk away to stand in the middle of the square.

Too soon he heard something strange. It sounded mechanical, and robotic. As a cone shaped can rounded the corner with what looked like to be an egg beater and a plunger. It didn't look intimidating... However the way the Doctor spoke about it made him shiver none the less.

Those Jade hues settled on the exchange and he found himself frowning as he slowly moved to get a better view, hoping he was still hidden. The Doctor sounded so.... Abrupt and cold... It was frightening the way he spoke...

"Doctor..." He whispered to himself as he watched from his hiding spot.

The Doctor stared at the creature for a moment before speaking again, "why are you terrorizing these people here, hm? Did you know they would be able to contact me? Or were you just hoping to make a big enough scene so maybe I would notice." The brunette started to pace around the Dalek tucking his hands behind his back.

"Doctor..." the Delak spoke again and turned it's eye to watch him walk around.

"Thrown back from the Time War, eh? Must have been a bumpy ride then? Thrown through the vortex... actually I'm a little surprised you're still intacted and not melded to something and in fact, you are rather subdued. Where's your fire! Where's the extermination?! What happened to you?" Pulling out the screwdriver he scanned the Dalek.

The machine's eye looked down, "I'm... so... scared... Doctor... help me... please..."

The Doctor took an abrupt step back after those words, "No..." He looked at the screwdriver. "No... you're a Time Lord? I'm so so sorry..." Stepping back over to it he placed his hand on the side of it. The scan showed that it was made from a Time Lord and Dalek, it must have been that underground plan they had that he heard about before he set off the bomb.

Swallowing hard his hand slipped away as the machine opened for the Doctor to see the horror inside. He made sure the others couldn't see it. Reaching in he seemed to be touching something as he spoke softly in another language. The words rolled off his tongue in a way a human mouth would not be able to speak. Then he grabbed the life support coils and ripped them.

"Thank you..."

The Doctor watched it for a moment before triggering the self destruct and walked away from it. The machine lifted a couple feet from the ground and then imploded on itself. His face was somber as he stepped away from it. So much for a grand adventure, now he just wanted to hide in his Tardis and float in the vortex.

• 1 month later...

those soft hues flickered with interest as he watched the Doctor pace around the object. It looked strange... In an obvious standpoint it was very very foreign to him. He almost wanted to laugh at how it looked, though the way The Doctor reacted when he heard there was one here, he thought it best he didn't. Could that thing really be so dangerous? What about it made it dangerous... He really wanted to know and understand how it ticked, what made it work, why the... Dalek acted the way it was...

The Doctor was acting so strange he could hear him asking where his fight was, where the fire was... Exterminate... What was he doing...? Jessie stepped out and moved behind another box a little closer, watching him, wanting to see more...

All too suddenly the Doctor's demeanor changed. Jessie's eyebrows furrowed while he nibbled on his lower lip trying to determine what was happening.

"Doctor... What are you doing...?" He spoke softly to himself as he watched. He tried to get a better visual... He shifted and moved to another angle before capturing just a small glimpse of something inside... Was that...? He heard the word TimeLord... This didn't seem right at all... His heart thumped as he could feel the tangible sadness radiating off The Doctor...

A few moments later he watched as the thing called a Dalek float up before imploding... His eyes went wide before looking back at the Doctor who stepped back. He felt choked up, empathizing with the sadness...

Jessie stepped out from where he had hid and without thinking, without wondering... Ran up to the Doctor and nearly jumped at him as he wrapped him in his arms, embracing the man gently...

"Doctor... I don't understand what just happened... But I feel your sadness... I feel it... And... I'm sorry..."

((Welcome back ^-^ Missed ya! School or work get you busy?))

tumblr_inline_mmpyv6Rg8H1rc4o7y_zps616379c3.gif

The Doctor was solemn and sad that his past kept coming back to haunt him. Trembling his lip quivered a little as he tried to remain composed, tried to smile and pretend he was okay. Too long he had traveled alone and for too long his world was crumbling around him. This man came into his life just a few short hours ago and all he wanted to do was cling to him with all his might, only to know that it was a matter of time before he was gone too.

The guards seemed to rally about the let the people know the threat was over. The empty streets soon became busy with the townspeople celebrating their freedom once again.

The Time Lord brought his arms up and wrapped them around Jessie tightly and tucked his face against his shoulder. Oh how he missed this. Simple human contact meant the universe to him this moment, "lets just go..." He took Jessie's hand and led him back to the Tardis.

tumblr_mssw76cmB01qc4ttho3_250_zpsee862b90.gif

He held onto The Doctor tightly, feeling hot tears burning in his vision before he blinked them away, letting them drift down his cheeks, crying when the Doctor wouldn't let himself to. Something told him the Doctor tried to keep it together in front of everyone... But Jessie somehow knew... He needed to release the feelings that were running through his body...

Jade hues flickered up as Rory looked up at the Doctor, wiping the tears away from his eyes before standing back, still holding onto his hand as he looked around. What just happened seemed to have been completely forgotten by the rest of the citizens. They walked around and milled about going about their daily lives as if it never happened. It was strange how people seemed to skim over and forget uncomfortable encounters... Blocking it out to feel better...

"Yes... I think leaving would be good..." He admitted as he composed himself. Inhaling softly, he looked around and then back to the Doctor and smiled giving his hand an assuring squeeze. Something about him made him never want to leave. He turned and pulled him with him, heading back towards where they left the Tardis.

It was strange, the Doctor was always used to leading others around so to be lead threw him off a little. Although he had to admit it was nice that someone else took control for a change. He was always the one running around and pulling his companions along for the ride, maybe this would be a nice change.

Sneaking back into the Tardis around the guards he sent the Tardis into the vortex to float around for a little bit and get away from that place. Justy by looking at him you could tell his mind was a million miles away. Always running away but for some reason he felt tired of running these days. Maybe because he was getting too old. He'd done so much by this time in his life and experienced so many terrible things.

Sighing heavily he took a deep breath and flipped a couple switches. He forced a smile onto his face, "well... nothing like a slow start to a journey. The next place should be more-"

Alarms sounded for a moment as up on the screen flashed Gallifreyian text, "What? What?! How did she... how is? I... she..." He scoffed and hit the handbrake. "Change of plans... looks like we have a site to help dig up! Allons-y!"

Jessie smiled as he pulled the doctor along. He hid behind a few crates and snuck around the guards to get back into the Tardis. When they got inside he shut the door and smiled as he slid down it. That last bit sneaking around the guards was sort of exciting. He leaned back against the doors and relaxed for a moment before he looked up and over at the Doctor as he set the Tardis into motion. They began to move and soon they were off, away from where they had been...

He stood up and jogged past the Doctor and picked up their cups of tea that had been left and went to the kitchen. He grabbed the kettle and began heating up some water to brew them up another cup of tea. Once it was brewed he fixed them like he had the last time and walked out. He stopped and peeked from around the corner to look at The Doctor... He was deep in thought. What was he thinking about...?

"Doctor... Maybe we should take this moment to go relax and sleep--" He tried to mention sleeping when the alarms went off. The Doctor scrambled around talking quickly before looking over to Jessie who stood there with two cups of tea looking befuddled.

"A site to dig up...?" He asked softly as he walked into the room.

There was one of the problems, the Doctor hadn't been stopping to sleep, he felt he was running out of time and sleeping cut into that time. As long as he slowly kept making his body release adrenaline he could keep going for another couple of days before his body would start shutting down.

"Oh tea! Thank you," the Doctor came over and sipped it quickly then looked to Jessie. "I got a message from well... I don't know how to explain her but I'm learning about her but she already knows about me because on her time line we've already met and well... you'll get it eventually."

Quickly walking to the doors he looked back at Jessie, "what are you waiting for? She's at her dig site right now and found Time Lord remains. I need to go check it out!" Since he picked up Jessie he hadn't stopped moving. He couldn't otherwise he felt he might break. All his companions always had to force him to stop and either let them sleep or also get some rest himself.