~~+~~Time And Relative +-+T.A.R.D.I.S.+-+ Dimension In Space~~+~~ (18+)

Shi.No.Tobiko

The Doctor touched his cheek with one of his hand, "that's fine, it doesn't matter. You're safety is what matters. What did I tell you about wondering off, huh?" He teased him but there was a seriousness behind it.

"I'm going to clean you with a sonic bath," the Doctor reached up grabbing a large upside down tub and pulled it down. "It takes about five seconds but you'll feel like you're going fast on a bumpy road." He turned it on and waited the five seconds before picking it up and Jessie was now completely clean.

Turning to River he asked her to bring him and change of clothes from his room, "the Tardis shows you don't have any breaks and the slime doesn't appear to be toxic. It just holds a pheromone that some creatures can smell. I don't know if humans can." But he could smell it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Shi.No.Tobiko

"D--Doctor... I thought you needed the whole corpse... The whole body present in order to fix the paradox... I thought it would be compromised without it... What were those things...?" He asked before he began to shake from the bath. In less than a blink of an eye he was cleaned, there was no more slime and his hair had a healthy shine and bounce to it.

He smiled as he tried to sit up, though when he did pain radiated through his pelvic region. He winced and jerked before staying in a laying position. Being erect like he had for so long, had caused his muscles and tendons to strain. It looked like he and the Doctor both needed bedrest...

"It hurts... To move Doctor... I'm sorry for this.." He whispered as he looked over at Riversong and nodded to her. "Thank you for saving me... I appreciate it..." He looked up at the Doctor. "I can't smell anything... Also... You should be lying down as well..."

River looked over at them, "those were Flexapria's, large plant like creatures that cling to the warmth of mammals. That's why you don't wonder into the forest. A man brought them here from another planet which was something else were trying to figure out. They're killing off the warm blooded creatures on this planet."

She smiled at her boys, "you both need rest. Now Doctor lay down." The Doctor looked at her and raised a brow. "I know your temperature is lower than normal after that. You need his heat that's why you're shaking. He needs your comfort."

The Doctor swallowed hard and looked to Jessie, "I'll rest if you will. I don't know if you want me laying with you." He knew he needed rest but the nightmares that plagued him kept him awake all hours.

Jessie reached up and took hold of The Doctor's hand tugging on it softly in a wordless yes. He looked up at River and blinked trying to focus.

"That's not good... After we're rested we should go and investigate it... Carefully though..." Yes, now that he knew what was there... "Lay down Doctor... I'm not going to have you wobble around on your feet..." He breathed a little easier now, especially since he was no longer being constricted...

"How are they killing the animals...?" He almost didn't want to know, but at the same time, he was completely curious on the subject of plants that had the ability to do what they did. Grasping onto animals and people, pulling them up, seeking out something... And moving... The only plants he could think of that could do something not as extreme were venus fly traps and other carnivorous plants on earth.

River smiled softly as she watched the Time Lord comply with the boy. The Doctor had a soft spot for some of his companions. Climbing into the bed next to him he laid on his side to give Jessie a bit more room. It was a full sized bed so it was rather small. His bed in his bedroom was a king but their was the infirmary.

Sighing softly the Doctor tucked his face against the pillow which put it right at Jessie's shoulder, "squeezing the life out of them." He sighed heavily and wrapped his arm gently around Jessie to keep him from falling off the bed.

River grabbed the blanket and covered them both, "charming isn't he? Try to get some rest. You're safe in here, nothing can get inside without a key or if the Tardis doesn't allow it." She winked at Jessie.

The younger male shifted to allow the Doctor to get comfortable. He didn't want to put him out or anything... He looked up at River and smiled as she covered them with a blanket, he relaxed there laying with the Doctor, enjoying the feel of him laying there next to him. He had never shared a bed with another man, but somehow, this did not feel strange or odd... It was comforting.

"Thank you River... I appreciate it so much... We should be up and going at least within a couple of days..." He said before waving goodbye to her.

He looked up at the ceiling and sighed. A few days at least... The Doctor needed some intense rest... And so did he... He was nearly crushed to death... That wasn't something he was fond about...

The moments ticked by and Jessie felt more and more exhausted before falling asleep, nestled up against the Doctor.

Being around this doctor was like being around a spoiled child. He was so comforting to be around but you knew he would do everything to save you. The brunette sighed softly as he drifted off to sleep. He felt safe himself for once and wished that he would sleep without nightmares to haunt him.

Nearly six hours passed before he started to shift on the bed and whimpered softly. His hands clenched and trembled then loosened as he fought with his dream, "R-Rose... n-no... don't..."

His breathing became a bit ragged as he shifted on the bed and his hearts started to pound. Whimpering again he fought with his demons until he gasped and his eyes opened trying to focus on what was in front of him.

The companion had long fallen asleep since the Doctor laid down with him. It was comforting... He drifted off into a rather deep sleep while the Doctor began to twitch and talk, trapped in a nightmare. Jessie remained unconscious through it all, almost like there was something keeping him asleep.

A soft glowing light began to form at the bedside, slowly moving and taking shape into the figure of a woman. Blonde hair drifted down over her shoulders as the figure of Rose Tyler stood at his bedside, eyes aglow with the center of the Tardis emanating from within.

The BadWolf reached down and caressed the Doctor's cheek, soothing her fingers through his hair to soothe him before reaching over to caress Jessie's hair.

"The Day I Died Doctor... Was a sad day for you wasn't it..?" He gently pressed down against Jessie's chest and left a soft glowing light that faded as it seeped into his heart.

In the blink of an eye she was gone, Gone back to the Timeline of his previous regeneration to Destroy the Daleks. As the Doctor woke with a start a letter lay on his lap on the bed...

"Doctor. I am BadWolf. I can travel anywhere. I left for you, a piece of Rose Tyler within your new Companion. Her Love for you, her strength, and her compassion. You will never be alone."

The Doctor looked around feeling a strange familiar sensation. He felt a little disoriented and more tired than he was before. Looking down at his lap he picked up the paper and couldn't stop his hand from shaking. Taking a deep breath he looked down at Jessie in his lap as tears streamed down his cheeks. A soft sob came from him as he tucked the note into his jacket pocket.

Slowly slipping out from under Jessie he tucked a pillow under him as he moved away from the bed. He tried to collect himself. The poor man wasn't expecting to come out of his nightmare to find a note from badwolf.

Walking over to the table that had his skeleton he started working on it to distract himself. Sitting there for a while he yawned and picked up his femur looking at the break and how bad the break was. That was seriously going to hurt. Well... along with all the other things in his skeleton. Reaching it up behind him he scratched the back of his head with his bone.

• 1 month later...

The soft blond strands drifted over the pillow, a shift in his breathing alerted that his REM had been disturbed, though a moment later he was back into his rhythmic breathing. Poor Jessie had no idea what was going on, or what to expect anymore. As far as he knew he was going on adventures with the Doctor, going out to help others and help the man who picked him up.

As the Doctor began distracting himself with his Skeleton. Jessie let out a soft moan as he rolled over in his sleep. His body became ensnared in different waves of ache from his formerly strained muscles. Slowly his eyes began to open with another moan.

"Mmmgh... Mmm O... Ow... Ouch... Ohhh..." Disoriented he rolled over onto his back again, hissing in a breath to help ease the aches that began to die down. Soft hues flickered over to glance at the bed before he turned his head to look over at the Doctor with a smile.

"D... Doctor... There you are..."

The Doctor barely heard him shuffling until he heard him speak, "Morning, Jesse. I'm glad to see you awake." He set the bone down, turned in his chair and walked over to the bed touching his forehead. "Yup as I thought. You're hot just like every other human." Smirking the Doctor was just happy to see he was okay but joking about his own lower body temperature.

"How are you feeling? If you're too sore I can up your bladamine, or even give you NOPAIN," he checked the monitors to make sure his heart rate wasn't elevated from the pain. He only got a few hours of sleep but it was enough to recharge him at least for a little bit.

He laid his head back down against the pillow with a sigh of relief. He didn't want to admit it, but the few hours of sleep he was able to get was wracked with bad dreams. Those things were there with their slimy appendages... He recalled the explosion at the bank and instead of the Doctor taking him away, he was trapped and tried for robbery... Lost his job... Went to jail... He shook his head, trying to erase the dreams from his memory before the Doctor came up to feel his head.

"Hahaha! Hot just like every other human... Way to keep the mood light Doctor. Will NoPain make me able to walk again?" He asked softly as he tried to push himself to sit up. " I want-- Hnngh.... To help you get things done..."

Jessie hated to admit to being useless, he liked helping and doing things with others and making himself useful and helpful! He really didn't like being laid up in bed all day.

"Well NOPAIN is a 58th century human drug that takes away the pain as long as you don't move too much. It is like taking a strong anti-inflamatory," the Doctor chuckled softly. "You need to take it easy today." Reaching into the drawer he pulled up the NOPAIN into a needless syringe. Putting it against Jesse's skin he injected it without the other feeling anything.

The brunette pulled over a chair and sat next to the bed, "so my bones reveal a bit. I break my leg about 6 to 8 months before I died. The scans show it is indeed this regeneration." He gave the other a smile. "No worries though we'll figure this out. Now how are those drugs kicking in?"

He tilted his head as he looked at The Doctor who let him know about the drug before getting into the drawer. He frowned hearing that he needed to take it easy. The Doctor was supposed to be the one taking a rest, not him. He gave him a soft pout as he reached up to move the soft blond strand out of his face.

"You can't expect me to just sit here and be useless in the Tardis do you? I mean... If you're going out to explore with... It was River wasn't it...?" He asked softly before nodding, turning away as The Doctor administered the shot. Regardless of whether he felt it or not didn't matter. He didn't like needles.

"If you go out could you please at least let me sit outside in a chair so I can try to continue to be apart of things? I want to help anyway I can at least..."

The Doctor chuckled softly, "well as long as you don't wonder off into the woods. If you do I'm taking you home." He gave him a stern look and pointed at him. "You're new to this and it's a dangerous planet and until we have figured a bit of this out then I can't change anything."

He got up from his chair and tucked his hands into his pockets, "we could go on a quick trip to dinner on Allonu 5. They have a nice resturaunt there with all kinds of dishes." He smiled over at the other man hoping it would cheer him up a bit.

His eyes drooped a little before he looked down and twisted his hands together feeling horrible about what had happened earlier.

"I didn't just randomly wander out into the woods Doctor... I told you some rat looking creature thing took the hand of your skeleton and ran off with it. I thought you needed your whole skeleton in order to figure out what caused a paradox and killed you... I thought you absolutely needed it... I needed to get it back for you Doctor..." Jessie looked depressed as he tried to explain himself. It wasn't just a random run off. He did it to try and help The Doctor. He looked up and furrowed his brow as he thought about what the doctor said... Wandering out into the woods again...

"Doctor... Didn't you say I needed to take it easy? If I need to... I'm pretty sure I won't be wandering off if I need to take it easy..." He smiled at him and let out a soft laugh as he relaxed again. "That sounds good... Food sounds... Fantastic..."

"Brilliant," the Doctor smiled widely. "We can always come back later to figure it out." Nearly skipping out of the room he went to fly the Tardis. He set up the infirmary for whenever he travelled that it floated independently from the rest so it didn't shake around. Didn't need to hurt patients staying in there.

Flipping switches and turning knobs he brought them to that planet. Landing the ship he ran back into the infirmary, "alright you are mostly on bed rest but I can push you around in a wheel chair. That'll get us in quicker for sure." He went behind a table and unfolded an older looking wheelchair but it looked comfortable.