Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• Dev

• Drag

• Vicious

Top Posters In This Topic

La Diskoteka are pretty awesome IMO

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Do you approve?:

, to be honest no. I couldn't hear more than the 0:17 of the video. They f*cked up RiRi voice.

But here is a good S&M remix, well is not an awesome one, but he at least don't f*ck with her voice

@
, to be honest no. I couldn't hear more than the 0:17 of the video. They f*cked up RiRi voice.

But here is a good S&M remix, well is not an awesome one, but he at least don't f*ck with her voice

At 0:35 - 0:40 Rihanna's vocals are altered considerably on your remix posted, I wouldn't go as far as to say they have ruined her voice to any extent but it has been altered none the less.

Whereas the remix I had initially posted, I was unable to find the vocal alterations within the 0:0 - 0:17 time frame.

You seem very passionate about Rihanna's music (hence the Rihanna set and generally enjoying her music). However, I can safely say her voice was not "messed up" in that track (if my memory serves me well the majority of the song is alright, but I can not vouch for the entirety of the song. This remix is quite old for me) - Have a little faith in a fellow Rihanna fan would you? :p

Furthermore aren't remixes all about making artistic changes to an original track be it altering vocals or changing the backing track in order to create a new feel?

In Hip-Hop music, a remix tends to include vocal fade effects, additional artists, modified beat and a generally new feel to an original song.

Apologies, I was unable to listen to the song you posted past the 0:40 mark. I am sure it was a wonderful remix and the previous remix you had posted of Rihanna I made sure to download :)

Have a wonderful weekend hun,

Dev xo

Song of the morning:

no need to apologies honey, its ok. Here in Brazil we use to say "Taste is like ass, each one have your own".

I don't like remixes that change the voice of the artist, I prefer those who only mess with the beat. and On that remix that I posted, in that period was the intro of the song its normal to do this in the intro. The same happens on yours, you asked my opinion and I gave to you, I didn't liked the beat and the start of the song and stopped to listen.

Lol, your location reminded m of this song, I will dedicated this 4 you :p

btw, I love covers

That is true, you are entitled to an opinion and yours is that the song is not "your cup of tea". Perfectly fine, similar to me saying I don't particularly enjoy listening to Heavy Metal.

Lol thanks for the dedications :p

Just finished vacuum cleaning (good lord it took over 2 hours straight! *falls over*) and I was listening to these songs the most:

AND