What are you listening to atm VI

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
omfG love that song. have it on my ipod lool. I have a feelin you're gunna out-divo me, esp with moves like that :p

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• Dev

• Drag

• Vicious

Top Posters In This Topic

;) *covers mouth with his right hand and giggles* Sewly hehe

Is it too much to... dance like the ladies in the video? >_>

The "bottle pop" dance \0/

LOL it is 5 past midnight and I think I am going to do the Bottle Pop dance for a bit XD ... AFTER I have finished writing about the Depth of Conditional Nesting *sigh*

I am now listening to all the Nu Jazz/Trip Hop/ Abstract Hip-hop songs. I've been listening to this genre combination since I can remember. I also found all the tracks of a netlabel I eagerly listens to in YT, searched them in soundcloud, followed them and now loving more of this art. Hope they'd get famous though if they go mainstream, i'm afraid they'd change so I think it's better for them to stay like this. :)

Phaeleh - Think About It

[video=youtube;p-lYudKH_oQ]

Very nice sound with that one Esbe song. Went to go check the maker out on the cloud and now I have some good nu-jazz to go with my chill.

Thank you for listening to it, Drag. Here. Another Nu-Jazz song from a different artist. :)[video=youtube;XKuZCa-pWNw]

@

Another good one - you're on a roll ;) I've listened to nu jazz before, but it takes time sifting through to find good stuff since it seems a lot of it can be atonal-sounding/too weird for my ears.

One of my favorite chills:

[video=youtube;Y2ql-u5TVcQ]

God! That one is so good! Really good. Thank you for posting it. You know way much cooler Nu-Jazz tracks than I do. And yes, some sounds weird to me, too.

Cool Nu-Jazz track from another artist. I do not know if you'd like this as well.