spiralchord Posted August 26, 2025 Posted August 26, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 7:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? hi!!! hope you won't mind to share it please 😊 DM is fine! you can ignore this if you're not allowed to ;;
Reasdfgtt Posted August 28, 2025 Posted August 28, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 7:31 AM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Hi, could you please share it with me too?
memamoo Posted September 16, 2025 Posted September 16, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 6:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Hi bbos! If you don't mind, could I get a DM for this too? I've been looking for a way to purchase this one but it's kinda tricky from where I am from. Please ignore this if not possible 🫡 thank you!
Loonatic Posted September 26, 2025 Posted September 26, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 7:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Hello~~ if it's not trouble, could I also get a DM from this too???
sylphlike Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 Hello, if you can, can you share it with me as well?
fffi Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 Does anyone have the file for this? Please dm me if you do
sp4rit Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 7:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Hello! Can I have one too, if you dont mind? Just in my DMs pls thank youu
mashedtato Posted September 30, 2025 Posted September 30, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 2:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Hello!! I know it's been months, but could you also send it to me, please? Totally fine if not. Have a good day !!
spy101 Posted October 5, 2025 Posted October 5, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 7:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Hi, can you also share it with me via DM. Thank you in advance 😘😘😘
Nottelling... Posted October 7, 2025 Posted October 7, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 6:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Hi bbos, if you don't mind, can you share it with me?
Nottelling... Posted October 7, 2025 Posted October 7, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 6:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Hi bbos, if you don't mind, can you share it with me?
iiiii1102 Posted October 8, 2025 Posted October 8, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 8:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Can I get a DM too if you don't mind? Thank you!
Tan wind Posted October 11, 2025 Posted October 11, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 7:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Hello, can you please share with me as well, dm me please.
chikuchiku Posted October 12, 2025 Posted October 12, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 8:31 AM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Hello! Please, could you share it with me too? I'd appreciate it so much!
AeriaSya Posted October 26, 2025 Posted October 26, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 7:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? hiii mind sharing this to me too? >w< been pining this for longest time
jovannajoestar Posted November 21, 2025 Posted November 21, 2025 Hello, if anyone have this drama CD: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. If you don't mind, Could you share it? I really like the voice actor in this drama CD and have been wanting to hear it for a long time. I would be very happy if anyone would share it, Thank you
bigsnake123 Posted December 13, 2025 Posted December 13, 2025 《褐色》スパダリ彼氏とラブ甘メス堕ちH♪ BITTER ~自信家な俺様彼氏編~ Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. does anyone have and is willing to share?
QuestinIntohere Posted December 21, 2025 Posted December 21, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 7:31 AM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Hello! Sorry to bother you but will it be okay if I also get a copy? If you prefer I could do it over dm.
earthtalks Posted December 29, 2025 Posted December 29, 2025 On 6/30/2025 at 6:31 AM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? i know it's been months and you've gotten many requests, but if you're still willing to share, I would like a DM as well! if not, no worries!
flowerlily Posted January 18 Posted January 18 On 6/30/2025 at 7:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? can you share it with me too via DM pls? 🙏🥺
guruguru Posted January 20 Posted January 20 On 6/30/2025 at 8:31 PM, bbos said: If you don't mind, I can share with you :ㅁ! Please tell me which way is more convenient for you, DM to you or share link at forum?? Hello! Please, could you share it with me too?
yoru1223 Posted March 22 Posted March 22 Can someone please reupload this? Links on the original post were gone already. OG post link : Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now