Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks you so much!!! 💚🙏🏻

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Thank you for uploading this CD, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. :ali_061:

  • Thanks 1
Posted

I missed it :msn_red_fox_smilies-13: Please reupload if possible!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

RE-UP

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.


Lasting 2 days. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 9
Posted
1 hour ago, Gerea said:

Plsss reupload I'm late again.

The reup link still avaiable 

Posted
On 4/20/2025 at 7:29 PM, KIKYFU said:

RE-UP

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.


Lasting 2 days. 

Does this work? It is not allowing me to open it on my device

Posted
23 minutes ago, Janeey said:

Does this work? It is not allowing me to open it on my device

I tried this link on my device, it's working. And I didn't receive any feedback from other members to mention this issue. 
Try it on your other devices. 

Posted

Thank you so much for kind sharing 🙏 ❤️ 

Posted

Thank you so much ^^

Posted

i missed it :( can you please re upload?

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Re upload please 🥺 😭 🥺 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/21/2025 at 10:29 AM, KIKYFU said:

RE-UP

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.


Lasting 2 days. 

please reup again..im sorry that im late..its my mistake,im sorry..im begging you ,please re up coz i desperate to listen to this drama cd...TT

Posted

This is the last time I will re-upload. There won't be a next time.
This ends here. Please STOP to PM me again. Thank you.

The link will be available TWO DAYS. Don’t miss this final chance.

Link: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Posted

I am sorry

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
san, I am being so lately again this time. Can you reupload once more time please? 😭

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus