• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drag

• BobCrazy

• EvilStewie

• Dark Ocean

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- Looks good. Thanks again for dropping by the Machine. Doon't forget to let me know if you want a resize - or if you're into PS I don't care if you resize it yourself.

Ah yeah, sure... and well i'm not resize it by PS, but i just resize it with my photoscape, it's simple but well turn out quite good.. but the one i use now is the original one, i'm not resize it, but just put the image's url in the setting section instead of choosing from my PC..that's all,, and it's working :D

Ah yeah, sure... and well i'm not resize it by PS, but i just resize it with my photoscape, it's simple but well turn out quite good.. but the one i use now is the original one, i'm not resize it, but just put the image's url in the setting section instead of choosing from my PC..that's all,, and it's working :D
- I went ahead a resized both sigs for you so you can have smaller versions too :)

andreanitzooLawBirdsmaller_zps4f0fc4b0.png

andreanitzooLawButerflysmaller_zpsdd547093.png

If you want even smaller lemme know

• 2 weeks later...

These are just more samples of things I've made since I can't edit my first post:

DescentOCanimV3_zps027a18fb.gif

Izay2_zpsd2c2932b-1.jpg

Fate_zps35b633a1.jpg

xanx_zps9dc19bd1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

More samples of my work (made for others) :

DuchyLenSigNewHairSmVers_zps5e77ac10.png

DuchyYukiset_zps7157e5d7.png

AoDFinalVsmaller_zps46106ac9.png

sweetdreamsv2_zps94a64dfc.png

DeusBoy4Rio_zps2a2f06b4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Can I have a spot please? Not sure if your store is opened

, I'm always open for business - things are just always slow in this area of the forums ;) What would you like me to do for you?

1. What you want done: (Full Set, Avatar, Signature, Wallpaper, Banner, etc.) Set

2. Username: (Your name as you want it to appear) If I could get two one with EvilStewie and one with Lynn715 please :)[

3. Images: (Provide at least 3 HQ images or a link to an album. Use spoilers if not linking) I want the sparkle one to be main pic, but its small.. Idk! :(

8b0x.jpgc9ub.jpg5wcs.jpgtcnw.jpg75bu.jpg

If you want to use other photos to go around the sparkling one. These are from different roles and his band.

4. Colors you like/hate: (although I will listen mostly to the image) Like: yellow, blue, green Hate: pink

5. Mood of set: (lighter or darker, etc) whatever works

6. Quote:(Yes/No. If you have one in mind, add it here. If not I might make one) he F-ing Sparkles!! Or however you want to write the cuss without actually writing the cuss lol

7. Anything else you want me to know.. Just that your awesome! Thanks!

- So two of same set w/different names - not a problem. I'll see what I can do with the "sparkle pic" (as long as it's workable) and add a couple of the others in. Rofl, interesting quote. I'll take good care of your f-bomb, no worries.

You only need to put the names on the siggy. The avatar don't need name on it. Same sig with the two different names is fine. Less work for you :)

P.S If they could be 300x150 that would be excellent! Also the one that has the Lynn715 don't use the f-bomb, try to do the he sparkles quote in a different bold way that don't have a cuss, site won't let me use if there is a cuss ( dumb)

I found a better sparkle pic too

I don't know if you saw my post above but I added a better pic of sparkles. I don't want you to struggle working with small one if you don't have to.

- I did see your new post and I appreciate you hunting a better pic for me to work with, true. I'll get to work on this asap - Thanks for stopping by the Machine :)

@

- With the small sig size you asked for the addition of other images was very limited. Didn't want to cram things. That being said, I messed around and have a few different versions for you.

Ava (150x150)--> EvilStewKimAva_zps45c6dd7a.jpg

Stewie Version-->

EvilStewKimSigAnim3_zpsc909131e.gif

Lynn Versions-->

EvilStewKimSigNonAnim3_zps36f731ef.jpg

EvilStewKimSigNonAnim4_zps54e61816.jpg

EvilStewKimSigAnim2_zpsc53575cd.gif

I ♥ it!! Are those ready to save? How should I credit you on Korean Drama Board? I'm so Excited! They are small, but that is what the Drama board calls for.. Its weird!

@

- I'm happy you loov it and even more happy to see you wearing the blinged-out version (my favorite) Yes, they are ready for you to save them. Don't worry about crediting me elsewhere since they don't know who I am anyway ;)

Btw, sweet of you to send me cards - they're a nice tip. Thanks again for visiting the machine.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I also have a spot? :) Feel free to tell me if no.

1. What you want done: (Avi and Sig)

2. Username: (RED)

3. Images: (

) I want luffy's face to be the avi pls

4. Colors you like/hate: (I like bright red and bright light blue with black streaks or dots)

5. Mood of set: (lighter)

6. Quote:(Any quotes of brotherhood)

: First of all, welcome to YO and thank you for stopping by my shop. Second, I always have a spot open for OP, so it's a "yes" by default ;) Np with what you would like done - just give me a few days (:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

I like a rendered/ transparent BG type banner like the kagamine ren in your sample if you are wondering what style I like :)

@
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

I like a rendered/ transparent BG type banner like the kagamine ren in your sample if you are wondering what style I like :)

No problem. Thanks for letting me know what you like :)

[quote=Awesome ...I think YES>_Drag I have no request but I just wanted to tell you that work is very very nice :_red_fox 2

I appreciate the feedback :) Thank you.

0785aa60-b58a-4a8f-8cf4-4717d3b1a23e_zps9f4ac5ad.jpg

@

, your Luffy is ready. Feel free to use the direct pic link after you save the pic - I don't move gfx shop stuff around.

RedFuhrerLufSigVer2_zpsd89b0315.png

RedFuhrerLufAvy2_zpsc7b225be.pngRedFuhrerLufAvy_zpse99e72b2.png

@
, your Luffy is ready. Feel free to use the direct pic link after you save the pic - I don't move gfx shop stuff around.

RedFuhrerLufSigVer2_zpsd89b0315.png

RedFuhrerLufAvy2_zpsc7b225be.pngRedFuhrerLufAvy_zpse99e72b2.png

Oh my GOD!! You're finished! I really Love this xDD It's like a pixelated style I totally dig the checkered bg!

sorry for the late reply btw:o

YOU ARE AWESOMEEE :D