Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

EVERYONEE OUR FAVORITE DRAMA CD SERIES HAS RELEASED NEW VOLUME!! (vol 3)

link : 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

RJ01261857_img_main.webp

 

update:

 

Posted (edited)

+1 :msn_red_fox_smilies-04:

Edited by YukiyaKamado
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Just wanted to let you know that I just uploaded this voice drama 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, enjoy! :ali_061:

  • Thanks 1
  • 9 months later...
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Helloo! Can someone reuplode this drama cd? Especially part 3 pleaseee. I love this series sm. Thank youu:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

  • 4 months later...
Posted

spacer.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Helloo! Can someone reupload this drama cd? Especially part 3 pleaseee. I love this series sm. Thank you! :ali_061:

P.s I'm really desperate to find this BLCD :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Helloo! Can someone reupload this drama cd? Especially part 3 pleaseee. I love this series sm. Thank you! :ali_061:

P.s I'm really desperate to find this BLCD :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus