Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, ReasonBlack10 said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 I'm glad you saw one of my posts, and regarding your response, I wanted to let you know that the download links are still available. :leaf06:

I'm very sorry troubling you cuz the link work just find for domestic beast cd but when i try downloading it for this one I can't open the file i already tried both the link you already given but it just can't 😞

Posted

Thanks for sharing~ :1436503449_Inlove:

Posted
14 hours ago, shirahimesan said:

I finally can opened it by using izip😭

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

First of all, thank you for your effort.
I was able to download it successfully, but I can't open the audio file. I'm not sure if it's a problem with my computer.

 

Edited by Ross_Sisteru_Baku
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 4/30/2026 at 10:06 AM, Ross_Sisteru_Baku said:

First of all, thank you for your effort.
I was able to download it successfully, but I can't open the audio file. I'm not sure if it's a problem with my computer.

 

I was able to open it. What application are you using on your computer?

Posted

Thank you for sharing! So excited to listen to it with the manga :ali_059:

  • 1 month later...
Posted

thank you for uploading this glorious drama cd !!!

i gotta say, the production of this drama cd is amazing - i think i also hear the narrator for one piece in the first episode (mahito ohba). i'm officially obsessed. thank you again!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus