ブルーS Posted July 20, 2024 Posted July 20, 2024 Kya! I was looking forward to this CD! Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. many thanks for everything Really, a romance between childhood friends is a classic but they are both gangsters! On top of this great cast for the characters! Thank you for bringing us this wonder, In truth, I love Taku-chan's job as seme, it's still great and sexy. and Massun, not to mention uke, is adorable and so tsundere.
Aoi Jianshi Posted July 20, 2024 Posted July 20, 2024 On 7/19/2024 at 2:54 AM, Mrsfujo said: Does anyone know where to read the manga in English?:( I would also like to know, I say because I honestly enjoy a BLCD more when I read its corresponding manga! But even this CD is canon!
安中満1827 Posted July 20, 2024 Posted July 20, 2024 Another wonderful CD brought to you by Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. , seriously you are too kind to upload this, I love the voice work of SatouTaku and Massun-san, it is a seiyuu couple that is not heard much and for their first together on a BLCD! It was... there are no words that can express my gratitude! I love much! That's why let's be respectful not only of her, but also of all our colleagues who bring these wonderful and sublime CDs to our beloved page. 心から感謝します 2 1
Yua Kokuran Posted July 26, 2024 Posted July 26, 2024 I know I've been here before, it just makes me so happy that you're part of Yaoi Otaku! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!! FROM THE HEART!
keikazama Posted July 31, 2024 Posted July 31, 2024 I've been looking forward to listening to this BLCD! I appreciate your time and upload :)
ReasonBlack10 Posted August 2, 2024 Author Posted August 2, 2024 On 7/31/2024 at 1:15 AM, keikazama said: I've been looking forward to listening to this BLCD! I appreciate your time and upload :) I appreciate your words and I am happy that you enjoyed the CD and I hope that everyone also had a good experience. 3 2
リリー Posted October 26, 2024 Posted October 26, 2024 Wow!! I had no idea they made a blcd about a love in the mafia!! A classic theme is reborn in 2024! And to improve with Taku-chan, I adore him a lot, I love his work as a seiyuu, I love his voice, it's so ha I appreciate you sharing it, Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
リリー Posted January 2, 2025 Posted January 2, 2025 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Bless you! From my heart I say that thank you for being part of Yaoi Otaku
AnnB Posted October 26, 2025 Posted October 26, 2025 Wow, it seems hot in every meaning! Thank you so much, Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. !
shirahimesan Posted April 10 Posted April 10 On 7/19/2024 at 9:59 AM, kefo said: I'm a new user can you pls reupload it again😭🥹
ReasonBlack10 Posted April 11 Author Posted April 11 On 7/18/2024 at 9:53 AM, ReasonBlack10 said: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Uragirimono no Love Song Release date: 19/07/2024 Please do not reupload this CD, without permission 溺愛攻 ×強気受、 異国マフィアラブがいよいよドラマ CD化! Doting Seme × Bullish Uke, Foreign Mafia love Cast pairing: Satou Takuya x Masuda Toshiki <メインキャスト> ジーノ/CV増田俊樹、ダンテ/CV佐藤拓也、 ニコロ/CV鈴木崚汰、テオ/CV石谷春貴、 ユリウス/CV小松昌平、エンリコ/CV木村太飛 Track Listing: Disc.1 episode 1 episode 2 episode 3 Disc.2 episode 4 episode 5 episode 6 side Dante 裏切り者のラブソング 書き下ろし「俺とあいつと猫とパンツ」 Drama CD Link: Mediafire: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. or MEGA: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Password: Lovesongmafia19xx Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I'm glad you saw one of my posts, and regarding your response, I wanted to let you know that the download links are still available.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now