Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Toataly agree with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, you are the best,
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Thank you for your decision to extend the time! 

:cuteonion57:

 

I hope it'll end somehow. >_<

  • Like 2
Posted
2 hours ago, Ay_16r said:

Toataly agree with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, you are the best,
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Thank you for your decision to extend the time! 

:cuteonion57:

 

I hope it'll end somehow. >_<

Ofccc !! And I really do hope the user takes a break soon 😭😭

Also I updated the mega link so now it'll expire on 7/13 !! You can access the same link that I posted but I'll also leave it down below:

Spoiler

MEGA link: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Decryption key: YyGijn9ag4s9hK5tCYWA2w

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Is there any way I can get this Blcd? Really want to listen to seiichiro San!!!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hello there, sorry, i don't want to be a bother, but can i have this cd??, it would be pretty nice hehe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus