Black Market Dancer (Private 18+) Asakura X Kira

KiraMidnight

Kai gasped in surprise and amazement at hearing such words spoken to him.Never before had he told he was loved by anyone...and to be honest he really liked those wouds.They made him feel happy and calm...he loved the feeling,and wanted to her them again and again,untill the day he died...

"I love you to Ryouse...I love you too!"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Asakura-Sama

Ryouse was really happy since He never love anyone in his Entire life, but he was glad, they kissed passionately together, and and hugged each other, the sleep in under the lovely night holding hands snuggled to each other thinking that he wouldn't want to lose this precious feelings anymore.

Together forever until..........

--------- Happily Ever After ----------

And After that Blah! Blah! cheesy stuff and cheesy words, In the midst of a underground bar, A drinking guy looking in the glass heavily "Hey! lazy Bartender stop messing around!"

"Shut up!, tsk!....... stupid Ryouse now his all happy with that F*cking Brat...." he was Annoyed so he let the beer wash all his problems away, then suddenly a tall man came in the bar

"I want to buy those special drinks of yours"

The bartender looked at the guy -- Wow his tall -- "okay sir I'll just go get the Catalog" when the Bartender was about to stood up and fetch the dancer's catalog the tall guy grabbed his hand

"no I was thinking of buying you Instead" the tall guy smiled at him

the bartender was shock but he smirked "Are you sure?"

"yes"

"no I mean Are you sure..... Are you sure your good enough to satisfy me?" the bartender smiled devilishly

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKay! I just Wanted to do that with, I want the Bartender to have his own story line so, we might continue the bartenders stoy I hope >____

(teacher made this for me >__

8zqj5s.jpg

thank you!!!