Black Market Dancer (Private 18+) Asakura X Kira

KiraMidnight

Kai gasped and thought of resisting...but he knew if his wounds weren't clean he could get infection in them...she he slowly got into the water with Ryouse,shivering slightly at the sting of the water against the wounds,which were already trying to become infected.His hair laid against his cheeks now,soaked by the water.And his red eyes watched Ryouse closly,keeping his head turned towords him,and his back faceing him

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Asakura-Sama

"you shouldn't glare at me like that I'm just washing you, see.." Ryouse poured some shampoo on his hand, then started scrubbing kai's hair and massaging it "look in front! don't look at me, bubbles of shampoo will get into your eyes" he turned Kai's head away from him.

he scrubbed it until he was satisfied that it's already clean, next he gentle took the soap in his two hands and started rubbing it until bubbles started dropping in the water, after That he scrubbed it to Kai's body gentle, gently caressing and scrubbing his wounds.

"the tub is nice and spacious right/" he smiled then continued scrubbing kai, then after his back was finished he moved in closer and started scrubbing his chest while still facing Kai's back, after a while he look at him then circled his fingers in Kai's red nipples and then scrubbed it and pinched it a bit.

Kai enjoyed his hair being washed for him,it really felt good. He didn't like how it felt having the soap enter his wounds though...that hurt and stung so bad he wanted to punch the wall, but didn't. But as Ryouse played with his nippled he turned red,but hid it,since he was told not to turn.Still though he wouldn't give him the pleasure of hearing his well held in moans

"Yes it is"

Ryouse continued scrubbing Kai's front side, he caresses it carefully with his hand, he look calm and composed while cleaning him through, seeing also how calm Kai was he lowered his hand a bit then scrubbed his stomach next

he can feel heavy breaths from Kai's stomach, after washing him enough he lowered his hand more until he reached his membrane and started stoking and scrubbing it with the soap, the soap helps the gravitation of stroking that's why it's nice slippery and slick, splashes of water was echoing in the bathroom.

Hot steams from the water is surrounding the area, the mirror was foggy because of the hot steams, Ryouse continued stroking him then he lean a little bit closer slowly, so that he won't startled Kai, he wanted him to concentrate on what he was doing to him "it's hot right?" Ryouse whispered to him.

Kai couldn't speak,he was to busy biting his lip to keep from moaning.This was the first time he'd been willingly touched by any man,and he liked how it felt when it wasn't forceful.He closed his eyes,his face turning a darker shade of red as his breathing incressed a bit.

Because of everything going on at the moment,his body acted properly and his member hardened,making him shiver slightly at the feeling of Ryouse's hand on him even more.

Ryouse felt Kai hardened so he continued doing the same sensations to him, he smirked a bit but he didn't let Kai notice that his smiling, he leaned closer, now his broad chest is touching Kai's back, "lean on me Kai" his breathing into his ears since his closer to him now, he looked at kai's face and checked on what reactions his been making --whoa! his turning red like a tomato-- his other hand played his nipples while the other is stroking him, his making sure to give him combinations of pleasure throughout his body, he licked kai's ears making slurping and sucking sounds, although it tasted a bit bitter because of the soap.

He looked at Kai's face again, his eyes where shut closed, but seeing how abnormal Kai was breathing for holding out his voice he inserted his two fingers in his mouth so it could be opened and make him breath.

"hey breath properly I don't want you to passed out from lack of oxygen" the heavy breaths escape from Ryouse.

Kai gasped but quickly held his moan.He was to embarrassed to let it out.His breathing was obviously hard and his body was sweating,but the water washed that away.His member was full size now and his heart was racing.He enjoyed the intence feeling he felt.He couldn't help but to lean his head back against Ryouse's shoulder

He was still looking at Kai's face watching every moment, Ryouse stoked him Faster, he licked his lips while sweats drip down his face, splashes of water echoed more in the bath tub, and Kai is already leaning on him more, his breath is getting heavier as his own membrane hardened as well --damn so... hot....--

"do you want to come?..." Ryouse grabbed Kai by the chin and kissed him, slurping sound made by there mouth is echoing, he explored his mouth carefully and tickled some parts inside using his mouth, sliding his tongue in and out, then locking it deeply, he stroked him faster and the water splashed even more.

Kai couldn't hold it in much longer,and he came,a lot.As he did do he shivered and blushing.His body felt very hot and his head was spinning.He was still shivering.He couldn't believe how quickly his body had given in,it really made him a bit mad.He moved his tongue against his tongue blushing a very dark red as he did so.

Ryouse released from the kiss "hah...that was fast" Kai's come was thick, he can feel it within his fingers, Ryouse was also hard enough, but if he shoved it in now, his prey might run away again, so he grabbed Kai's hand "here touch mine too", he turned Kai now facing him, he used Kai's hands to stroke his own member, he was breathing quite hard, he kissed him again but he quickly released from it, and grabbed Kai's hand that was stroking him "here Stroke it up and down faster.... faster" his breaths are getting heavier.

Kai deepend the kiss between them and did as he was told,moving his hand fast,blushing a dark red,his body was hot to the touch and he was still hard.He moved his hand faster,moving his kissing to his neck,sucking on it gently and leaving him a light hickey for now

Still he couldn't believe he was going along with this.But his body really wanted it,and he really couldn't ignore it for very long

Ryouse was breathing hard more, he smiled a bit, seeing how aggressive Kai have gotten, kai was still stoking him up in down, then kissing him back, Ryouse really feeling it, he looked at Kai then caresses his red face then brushed off some hair stinking to him because of the sweat, he licked the droplets of sweat from his face, his really feeling the pleasure from kai's hands. "hah....ugh" Ryouse felt like coming so he have to stop Kai from doing so, he grabbed kai's hand and stop him from giving him too much pleasure "hah.... let's move to the bed... Kai..." he looked at his crimson eye with a seductive serious face.

Slowly Kai nodded.He wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do,but he knew he'd be in control,he'd make sure of that.

He got out first.Drying his hair completly with a towel and making sure he was all dry.He wouldn't get sick,not now.He also made sure to get his wounds bandaged before going to the bed.

Then he walked to the bednd sat down,waiting for Ryouse

Ryouse was getting ready he dried off his hair a bit then went in the bedroom, he saw kai was sitting in the bed looking calmly but slight nervousness can be shown in his face, Ryouse pounced on him immediately "heh you look so calm, are you sure this is your first?" he caressed his broad chest then played with his nipples a bit, then he kissed him, his tongue went in and out as if his trying to detect treasures inside, hard breathing can be heard "aren't you cold, let me warm you up nice and cozy" Ryouse nibbled on Kai's neck then lick it afterwards, he licked straight down to his nipples and sucked it, he was really getting excited from all of this.

Kai decided this was too much,he couldn't hide his pleasure,and he didn't want to either.He let out quiet moans,blushing and moaning a bit more.His breathing was a bit fast and he was red.

"Yes it's my first time,so yoh better take care of me.And yes....do warm me up..."

His voice was light as he spoke,and he laid back on the bed,letting himself enjoy the gentle moment Ryouse had made

- - - Updated - - -

Kai decided this was too much,he couldn't hide his pleasure,and he didn't want to either.He let out quiet moans,blushing and moaning a bit more.His breathing was a bit fast and he was red.

"Yes it's my first time,so yoh better take care of me.And yes....do warm me up..."

His voice was light as he spoke,and he laid back on the bed,letting himself enjoy the gentle moment Ryouse had made

Ryouse was getting pumped up and excited, he licked his own lips, then smiled at Kai, "I'll do that even though You didn't tell me to" Ryouse stroke Kai's member a bit then grind his thumb on the tip, then stroked it again, Ryouse was sweating a lot, "tsk.... Let's make your first time memorable" Ryouse took some lotion in the cabinet and spread it all over him, first to the chest down to the stomach all the way to his opening, then he finally rubbed his back part and inserted his fingers in, "hehe it's slippery right? having your first time, your mouth down here is already swallowing my fingers in, I already entered three fingers..., can you feel it?" Ryouse thrust more and faster, making squishy slippery sound, while still looking at kai making sure that he'll see every moment of his reactions "I love your voice... you should use it more it's cute" Ryouse lean closer to kai while still thrusting his fingers inside him, he kissed his forehead and whispered "Hey! say that you want me... say that you want me now... Kai...say my name...." Ryouse Thrust his fingers in deeper, while still looking at Kai and sweat started dripping off his face.

Kai was moaning,a bot louder now then before.He was blushing and panting,he only moaned out Ryouse's name but he wouldn't do the other part,he would leave Ryouse to beg him to say that part.He was wet and hard,blushing and panting more.He leaned back a bit more and arched his hips upwards,feeling more confident and more in the mpod then earlier

"tsk! damn Brat so stuborn..." Ryouse couldn't hold it much longer, he pulled out his fingers and entered Kai, "hah.... it's all in" Ryouse started to move and grind on to him slowly, then he studied him a little if his in pain "damn your still tight... relax a bit I might end up breaking ya" Ryouse stroked Kai, to get him relaxed a bit, when he felt that his a bit relaxed he started moving again, thrusting in and out, skin slapping from flesh to flesh can be heard in the room, Ryouse's rubbing against his prostate glans, making sure that his sending wave of pleasurable sensation through out Kai's body "tell me if it's good kid....aren't I nice and Big" Ryouse shoved in deeper and continued thrusting back and forth, the bed was shaking and squeaking loudly, because of the vibration from them both, he had been feeling hot and good inside Kai, Sweat started Dripping off from them both, Breaths and moans are the only one that can be heard, as if all sounds outside had been shut off.

Kai just nodded at everything Ryouse was saying because he didn't feel like speaking.And he got tired of Ryouse ruining the mood by talking and he moved his hands from the bed sheets and grabbed him by his hair

"Will you ever just shut the hell up and enjoy the damn moment please!?"

He deeply and passionatally kissed Ryouse's lips,forceing him into silence as they kissed.He kept his hand on gripping his hair,blushing from pleasure and breathing hard as well

"Tsk!" Ryouse smirked a bit, he just let it slide this time and thought of it as his way of begging for more, He continued pounding senses of sensation to Kai, he licked his lips, the started pounding harder "ugh" he started breathing harder then before, then he started feeling insanely electrifying pleasurable sensation down through his stomach down to his groin, he shove in harder and deeper so that he could fill Kai inside even more, then wave of great pleasures busted out of him, "ugh... Damn" he came inside, sensations still pulsating from his member.

Kai let out a light scream,his face red and his hips arched upwards twords Ryouse.He was breathing very hard,sweat pouring down his body and he looked at him.Breathing harder and he wrapped his arms softly around Ryouse,kissing him passionatally. He then moved from his lips to his ear and whispered quietly in his ear

"See what happens,when you be gentle with me?I can be good,you just can;t treat me like a pet and all is fine"

He nibbled on Ryouse's ear,his breaths flowing into it a bit as he nibbled

Ryouse was letting out light huffs of breath, while Kai is still nibbling on his ears, suddenly he have gotten quite hard again while still inside of him, he pulled Kai closer in "will doing it till morning Kid", They DID done it until morning.

The Sun was already up when Ryouse woken up, then he looked at Kai still sleeping beside him, he let out a big sigh then gotten up, he let kai sleep in the bed, since he did knew that he over did it, he stood up from the bed and went to take a bath, he showered for a bit then dresses up, then he suddenly remembered about the boxes --oh that's right the deliveries from last night hmm..-- he went out of the bed room where Kai is still sleeping, and went to the living room where the boxes is, he opened and took out a very expensive looking casual cloths and the other boxes are full of Kiwi wine, and the actual Kiwi, he picked up his phone and talked to his secretary "hello please cancel all of my schedule for today, yes, thank you" he drop off his phone in the sofa and opened a bottle of kiwi wine and drank it, he peeled some kiwi too, then just sat there in the sofa waiting for Kai to wake up.

Kai decided to sleep in for a while longer before getting up and taking a long shower.He had enjoyed last night very much,and loved how his body still felt from the occurances the night before.

After he finished his shower he dried off his hair with a towel and walked out into the living room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He then plopped down next to Ryouse and smiled at him,watching him drink.

"It's early?And already you're drinkning..."

"It's fine, it's just kiwi with alcohol in it, besides that, is your body okay.. well you did managed to get up and walk in here so i guess your fine" Ryouse put down his glass in front of the couch table, then he pointed out the expensive looking cloths he pulled out from the box earlier, it's a blue short jacket and a dark blue inside shirt, and a black pants "wear that" he went to the kitchen and poured himself another glass "we are going out" he drank the wine in one gulp.

Kai looked at Ryouse and got dressed in the clothing provided. He smiled at him and streached a bit,liking the feeling of the clothing on him. He had never worn such clothing before,and he honestly enjoied how it felt against his skin.But he still felt weird,he was more use to having his mid section open and showing off his body.And he wasn't use to the inclosed sides of the pants,but he'd eventually get use to it