Black Market Dancer (Private 18+) Asakura X Kira

KiraMidnight

Ryouse licked his own lips "ignoring me now heh"

Ryouse grabbed him and turned him around from a up right position now his belly is in front of the bed, he has taken the left leather cuff off and he got a another leather cuff and tied his left wrist to his left feet, he slapped him from behind and got some kind of bottled lotion poured all over his back part down to the tip of his membrane "hehehe let's lubricate you properly with this love drug lotion shall we..." he shoved his fingers in again making it three this time, Ryouse grabbed his hair and started to bit his right ear until it bleeds.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Asakura-Sama

Kai bit into the pillow on the bed,still refusing to do anything to help pleasure Ryouse. He then closed his eyes,putting himself into a state of calmness and in doing so it calmed down my body. This was a trick I had learned a long time ago when I was little in school when people would piss me off,it worked all the time,and was very effective at the moment as well.A smile went across my lips as I let go of the pillow

"hmm.... your smiling... that pisses me off" Ryouse said that while still smiling "I hate calm wolves in a sheep's clothing tsk!"

Ryouse pulled out his fingers and got some stuff from his closet, "I was planning of being nice with you but I guess... training you would be much suited" he took some kind of a long vibrating toy and rubbed it off in his opening and shoved inside, thrusting back and forth with much pressure, after that he let the vibrating toy inside him and maxed the level, he grabbed a whip and started slamming it in his prey's body until his cloths was ripped of a bit and wounds is being created all through out it's body, droplet's of both blood and sweat is dripping in the bed sheets "let's play neh?"

Kai took a deep breath, remaining calm and collected. Not much could break this type of calm, it was more like a mental spell he used to keep himself from being hurt if he was in a fight, his body would go numb and he would be calm. Only if his eyes were opened would the spell be broken.

He continued smiling, his breathing still normal and his mind blank

"sigh.. darn tsk! tough cookie" ryouse pulled out the vibrator then ryouse observe him for a second then he went out for a bit to look for the box, he looked at the details from the box then went back to the room, he turned him around now facing him

seeing as his eyes were still closed he swept some bit's of hair from his face --at least I did not damaged his face--

"hey Kid look at me" he caress his white checks and he breathed heavily "Look... at me..... Kai..."

Very slowly and cautiousl Kai opened his deep crimson eyes, looking at the man who was talking to him.He was completly ready to snap back into the spell at any sign that this guy was going to attack,but his body was in both pleasure and pain. His back was pulsating from the pain of the whip, his sweat going into the wound, but he still wouldn't cry. But his entrance was in pleasure from the things he had used on him

Ryouse looked at him --his being cautious, well of course I did this from the first meeting...--

Ryouse caresses his face because it seems this has calmed him down, he pulled back and went for the drawers, he had taken out a very special blue collar and put it on kai's neck, then he untied him. and stood up

"well whatever I guess that's enough for today, although my stress is still here..." ryouse stood up and went for the door "any how do what ever you want for now , go take a bath or something i wouldn't mind, but i'm telling you now only i can take that collar off you, you cannot take it off because it's special" he grabbed some car key's and grabbed a coat "i'm going out for a bit..., and oh by the way your crimson eyes suites your blood stained body now" he chuckled and went for the door.

Kai quickly slammed the door behing Ryouse and went to take a very long, very hot shower. That shower lasted for man, many hours, in which he finally whined and whimpered silently, only after making very sure Ryouse was gone. He then sat on his knees scrubbing himself while he watched his blood pour down the drain. Soon after watching that he remembered blood and water don't mix.

He stepped out,wrapping a towel tightly around himself and knelling in the corner, far away from the bed. He hated how weak he felt...hated what that guy had done...and hated the damn collar even more, he couldn't help fantisizing of how he'd love to kill him, he did that so much he finally drifted to sleep around 2 am.

Ryouse is arranging the papers from his office desk getting more annoyed about the incompetent behavior of his subordinates, his constantly looking at his cellphone almost every minute, when a subordinate of his entered his office and gave him some papers, it got him more annoyed

"fix the content of this report, it's child's work" he throw the paper in the floor" the office worker immediately picked the papers then head off outside, Ryouse look at the clock, it has been 8 hours since he left kai in his house, he looked at his phone again "his still in the house and i thought he'll run, but if he did run, I will be able to find him using the GPRS in his collar" Ryouse sighed heavily "and i was thinking of having some wild goose chase" he smiled a bit then frowned again, he stood up and went out from his office.

"I'm going Nanase take care of the mass production of the winery and the market balance"

"yes sir"

He drove out from his office going home "I should buy something first"

He gotten his keys and opened the door in his house and looked around, he left the white plastic bag from his left hand then drop it off in the table, then he went straight to the bedroom and looked for Kai --hmmm... his sleeping, he'll catch a cold from sleeping in there though" Ryouse approached the sleeping Kai in the corner he squatted in from of him then look at his sleeping face, he brushed off some hair in his face then looked at him closely.

Kai was sound asleep,resting calmly in the corner.His back still pulsating from pain and he was still wrapped tightly in the towel,since his clothing was both disgusing and tainted by the man that attacked him.He didn't want to be on the bed,since the sheets were still covered in his blood,so he slept in the corner,shivering from not being dried off very well,his hair still dripped wet

"hey Kid you'll catch a cold in there...." he tried to wake him up but his not waking up "hmm... his still breathing right?" he looked at him than stood up and looked at the bed, --I guess the bed is full of his own blood, i couldn't let a service cleaner clean it after all, Ryouse took the bed sheets cover off then changed it from fresh one's, he put the blood covered sheets from the laundry basket and returned to the bed room

"hey kid sleep in the bed" his waking him up but he wouldn't budge at all --hmm.. should I carry him to the bed?-- Ryouse looked at him --his still full of wound from last night-- Ryouse decided to carry him to the bed since he wouldn't budge, he carried him all the way to the fluffy bed, --his shivering-- Ryouse put him down to the freshly made bed, he took the wet towel off and covered him with a dry blanket instead, he looked at kai then caressed his white sleeping face again and then headed out of the room.

Kai felt himself get picked up and laid else where on something soft and with how he felt at the moment he didin't care what it was.He curled under the blanket and slowly began to warm up.He turned though,laying on his side since his back hurt far to much to lay on it.The softness of the bed felt very goodto him,and he didn't feel like waking up now. He knew he bad been moved,could feel himself being laid down in the bed,but he felt to weak at the moment to want to get up and fightback.The bed felt soft and warm...he kind of liked how it felt

After putting kai in the bed Ryouse went to the kitchen and got a bottle of wine and opened it, he poured it in some fancy looking glass, he took a sip then put it in the table in front of the coach, then he went to the kitchen table where he put the plastic white bag, he took the things inside it outside, he pulled out some plastic wares where some food was inside it plus a kiwi fruit.

"kiwi....hmmm.... they say this is a good aphrodisiac for cats..." he threw the kiwi above then catches it again then put it in the table again, he sat in a couch and called someone from the phone.

"hello? welcome to Bar XXX, we sell branded stuff and special goods~"

"special good my a**"

"Ryouse!! a-ha-ha how are you?...our most favorite client of all"

"I told you to send me a stress reliever not a stressful wild pet!"

"hehehe.... well we do not have available at that moment you see...."

"don't give me that crappy excuse, I do know his a brand new untrained product of yours that just came in, and thinking that way you thought you could save both time and money for his training by sending him to me!"

"e-he-he-he well your just perfect and right! for the job aren't you lucky I gave you a fresh toy"

"whose lucky? I paid for the shit, you should pay me instead! you Son of a----"

"AH! oh no t-the signal losing! Losing Signal zhe! zhe! BYE!"

"OY! hey!---" the man he was speaking with drop off the line, he was so pissed off that he threw the phone on the floor, the phone broke but it's still okay, he grabbed the wine in the table in front of him and drank it in one gulp "That fucking bartender I'll hold out the delivery of his wine tsk" then he opened his own cellphone then talked to his secretary about it, after that he just sat in the couch and got some documents to study it over.

Kai jumped up at the sound of the phone breaking and he looked all around.He put his hand on his head and sighed.He got up and walked into the couch area and he sat down on the couch with Ryouse and looked at him.

"You know,sex isn't the only way to relax.....there are thousands of other ways as well.And I'm Kai,definatally not a toy,ok?"

He smiled sweetly at him,showing him he can be kind as well.He looked at the wine and smiled.

"What kind are you drinking?"

He asked curiously

Ryouse was baffled by the kind of reaction kai gave him, he observe him for a while then smiled, he picked up the glass then shake it, soothing aroma began to pour out of the wine

"this? this is a 20 year old Château Cheval Blanc, a expensive red wine, but it's not that expensive to me though" he took a sip then smiled "you want some?"

he stood up and went to the kitchen, he poured another glass of wine, then he picked up the food and the kiwi in the counter, then delivered it to the table in front of the coach

"eat it you must be hungry.....,hmmm..... or you want to eat.... something else...." he narrowed his eyes then grinned at him.

Looked at him and smiled a bit.

"Fruits that can make others horney don't work on me,and I'm good at holding my alchool,thank you."

He began eatting the kiwi and drinking sips of the wine,putting the glass softly to his lips and then returning it to the table when done.He smiled a bit,kind of enjoying this kind of moment.

"You know...sex is not something I do on the first meeting,or with strangers,you want my body you will get it,but not before you actually earn that part."

A sly smile went across his lips as he glanced at Ryouse

Ryouse narrowed his eyes a bit while looking at kai, "hmmm...." Ryouse grabbed a piece of kiwi then eat it, after that he glanced back at kai then grabbed him close to him, he gave him a kiss, forceful but passionate, letting his tongue explore kai's mouth but his still being careful not to get bitten off, heavy breaths and kisses field the room, Ryouse pulled out from the kiss then lean on his ear then bit it hard enough to wound it then he whispered "your light years too young kid"

his cellphone began to rang, he pulled back from kai and picked it up, it seems the call is business related,"i'm going for a while, someone will deliver some cloths in here sign it and try it on, I'll be back by 9 pm" Ryouse picked up the paper from the table including his car keys and headed out.

Kai laughed a bit and called out,loud enough for Ryouse to hear his words.

"ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES RYOUSE A BOREING BOY!"

He laughed harder and laid back on the couch.Because of the kiss he felt really warm now,and the apartment was hot...so he went outside to cool off,wearing a pair of Ryouse's clothing for a substitute,though they didn't fit properly.He sat outside and streached out,finding a tree to shade himself under and enjoy the breeze the day had offered to him

Ryouse heard Kai's voice loud and clear he smirked a bit then headed of for his work, The meeting was already starting when he got in the meeting hall, they were discussing about the profit made last week both local and outside abroad.

when the meeting was over he immediately entered his office and organize some paper works, then called someone over the phone.

"yes please deliver it at my home, yeah, please do" he shut off his phone after that call and continued to work.

finally all the work to be done is over, then he immediately headed home

He opened the door finding kai in the living room, he picked up the boxes in his door step and entered "have you eaten something?" Ryouse drop off the boxes in the floor "Did you get the new set of clothes that arrived earlier, have you tried it on?" Ryouse looked at Kai waiting for his reply.

Kai looked at Ryouse and blinked a bit.

"Calm dawn dang.I just got back inside!I was outside all the time you were gone,so no,I haven't tried anything on.I'm actually wearing your clothing at the moment,since mine are destroyed...you a**!"

He grumbled to himself that it was his favorite pair,it kind of made him mad,but he quickly calmed himself and took a deep breath.

"And if you can't tell,it's not open yet either..."

Ryouse sighed heavily "okay.. okay... we could make hundred of cloths like that as long as you want you know" Ryouse left the boxes and headed for the kitchen "I'll cook something so stay put" he went to the kitchen then prepared the cooking materials and utensils, he chopped some vegetables and meat, and skillfully handling the cooking pan with the food in the fire, he added some white wine in the food since he love wine so much, after some sizzling he was finally done, he prepared two plates then poured the food in it, he prepared the dinning table and called out kai in, they started eating together.

Kai ate two plates of food,he enjoied how it tasted. But he couldn't help thinking how a guy like this could make such a delicious meal such as this.But he didn't question,he just ate.

He stood up and streached after full.

"So...what's in the boxes....I'm not touching them..."

He didn't much care to open something that he didn't know about.He was to cautious to do something like that

Ryouse put downed his spoon, he gave kai a smear look then licked his lips then smiled "heh! you want to know?" he stood up and walk closer to kai "you'll know soon enough.." he grabbed him by the waist and grabbed his hair, Ryouse gave him a passionate kiss, but because Ryouse's kiss was a bit forceful, kai was pushed backward and he bumped on to the kitchen counter, after a while Ryouse finally released the kiss, he lean closer to Kai's ear and whispered "let's take a bath together" Ryouse's breath were still heavy from the kiss.

He carried Kai immediately and brought him to the bathroom then shove him in to the bathtub and closed the door.

Kai gasped and pushed Ryouse away from him.

"Leave me alone!!I told you I do not do this kind of stuff on the first meeting,meaning the first night!Bestide,I already took a bath!"

He tried to make his way out of the bathroom,but it seemed as if he couldn't do anything to get free.He sighed heavily and looked at Ryouse.

"I'll sit here,you taje a bath!"

He kind of commanded

"damn your so stubborn, and it's already the second night damn Kid" he pulled Kai closer to him but it seems his still resisting, so he let Kai sit in the small chair near the bathtub in front of the mirror, then he sighed, he couldn't do anything so he just strip anyway putting a piece of towel to his waist, He showered a bit then took some soap and other scrubbing objects and knelled near the bathtub facing Kai's back "Look I won't do anything I'll just scrub you clean since I'm sure you did not clean your back since it's full of wounds from yesterday" then he forcefully strip off Kai's current clothes.