Kyo Kara Maoh RP Story

YaoiLoverfangurl19

This is a private RP between me and Asakura-sama, But there can enjoy reading this RP

Yuri whas in Dolphin show with his friend when he be called up from the woman so sto on the stage and Yuri walked to the stage and when he come to the stage, he gave on of the dolphin food and suddenly he havet in the water where he havnet in maelstrom where he havnet in water in Demon Kingdom, And both Wolfram,gunter and Conrad picked him up and hjelp in the boat, Later he whas in Blood Pledge Castle and Later he sat beside of Gwendal in the dessert since Wolfram and Condrad havnet in dessert maelstrom.

(Sorry for at I skipped some lines but I dont remember much of the Episode 12)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Asakura-Sama

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it's only the two of them there Gwendal showed little affection and caring for yuri, even though he usually have a cold personality he felt like taking good care for the demon king, by preparing food and making him warm since the desert get's cold at night, well he felt strangely comfortable with yuri's side even though he used to detest him so much

(heheh!! i'm getting forgetful too but i'm just making up lines from my vague memory of it :9)

Yuri got closer to Gwendal since the dessert whas cold in the night''I have heard is very cold in dessert when the night comes, I whonder how wolfram and Condrad is doing''

(So its not only me then, I have comet to episode 22 in Kyo Kara Maoh so is hard to remember from episode 12)

Gwendal became wary of yuri since he had gotten closer

"yeah it is cold"

Gwendal was looking around his surroundings when he saw the dolphin key chain beside yuri

(well it was a long time when i watched it :9 hehehe)

Yuri so on his dolphin key chain and tok off from his belt and tok the fram torwards Gwendal''do you whant this?''

gwendal took the dolphin took the dolphin keychain, he looked at it and even though it doesn't show in his face he looks so happy about it "thank you..." he really felt strangely odd after yuri gave him the keychain, and because of this he looked from the other way instead completely forgotten that wolfram and conrat was suck away by the dessert from back then

"are you still cold?" gwendal ask yuri

Yuri''Yes I am'' he said start to feel tired and feel to sleep on Gwendal shoulder

gwendal looked at yuri at he starts to sleep away in his shoulders

"go ahead and sleep if you want, you should lean closer to me so you wouldn't get cold"

Gwendal look closely to yuri's sleeping face, he brushed off yuri's hair away from his face and look at him closer, he started to swallow hard in some point