Giovane D'onore [Private Fay x Silver Radiance]

Guest Fay

.:Giovane D'onore:.

[Young man of honour in Cosa Nostra (lit. "our thing" ie the Mafia!)]

With @Silver Radiance

( ) ████████████████████████████████████████████ ( )

.:Kawashima Fay:.

KawashimaFay1_zpse1da6a5c.png

.:BIO:.

Name: Kawashima Fay

Nicknames: Something Like Sound-Like-Genius But nothing in Particular

DOB: 8/29

Sign: Virgo

*Silent and very Observant

*he talks a lot about weird stuffs

*he can be clumsy but not with his computer works

*he loves sweets and pizza and doughnuts

*he hates being called short [he is not a tsundere]

*he is a mystery (mysterious)

POB: Unknown

Build: He is short for a man and rather skinny

Height: About 5'

Weight: 103 lbs. [i'm Bad at making H and W >.>]

Hair color: black

*Type: Short, though it grows fast so he is constantly shaking it out of his face, wiry, dark.

*Length: He tries to keep it cropped at his ears, and his bangs out of his face.

Eyes: Large And Pure Brown

Complexion: Despite the fact that he loves junk food he has clear, pale skin. It's clear he doesn't see much sun! and he wears pretty much all Black all sort of Dark Shirts

Blood type: AB

Piercings: None.

Marital status: Single

Sexuality: He hasn't really thought much about that...

Race: Human

Current Residence: An crappy apartment in a rather crappy neighborhood around japan

Family: Unknown

Strengths: He's REALLY smart, and logical. He thinks things through and isn't impulsive. He tries not to take sides and avoids arguments. He is very objective.

Weakness: He has a hard time having "fun". His lack of impulsiveness can sometimes become a weakness. He likes everything to be structured, and planned. This can make him seem bossy. but he is rather weak when it comes to fight [See Description for all about his Stuffs]

Likes: Pizza, donuts, coffee, hand sanitizer, computers, cats

Dislikes: Being disturbed, nosy people,. being called short, tall people

[they made him look like a chibi]

Favorite food: Pizza!!

Favorite subject: nothing in specific but he is smart, if needed to state one, it would be math.

Favorite color: Dark Colours

Least Favorite color: Black

Music Preference: Classical or metal, depending on his mood.

Left/Right handed: Left [Can use Right]

Favorite Animal: Black Cat

Preferred Pet: Cat, he has this cat once a black one and very clingy

Instruments: he ones play guitar but he suck so he stop,

Fears: the government, robots.

Future goals: Ummm....

Hobbies: Playing computer games, playing his XBox, reading.

Distinguishing marks: None, really. His dark hair and eyes are a bit unusual and he wears glasses but other than that he is rather unremarkable. Note: when he wears glasses his Dark Brown Eyes turned Black none at all just pointing out xD

Must read!!

Personality & History:

[Or Rather The Description]

Fay is really observant, smart at least, he thinks logically and irony, he hates the kind of noisy peoples, he is rather weak but fast in thinking, when it comes to trouble such as fight he is fast when thinking a plan and rather fast when running away, he likes all sort of sweet foods, that was the opposite look when you look at him, he is very fond of cats, he felt comfortable around them, bec of his black cat before. he lives around a crappy and small apartment where all you can see inside is his computer and a lots of messy documents, he suck at cooking and rather lazy when it comes to cleaning but he really works like a robot when it comes to his job, he is a total mystery and rather silent when being asked about his background, he doesn't have painful past or memories, but he is involved with dangerous stuffs, such as the mafia that'll be the center of the problem around the story [Note: his past is all mystery and the future gag and all,]

And Sorry too Lazy to Separate History and Personality and The Description lol

Typing on his laptop in his office or rather in his crappy apartment, his phone rang. rubbing his wavy hair as the weather is rather cold he pick up the phone. --- Waiting for the other person on the line to talk, he grab a piece of chocolate frosted cake donut beside of his laptop, then the person on the other line has started talking " Hey Kawahima, It's Director Obi " he was about to bite his chocolate frosted cake donut when he remembered this guy on the other phone, he's the dude who offers him another huge Project For this Case --XXX--. Throbbing as he remembered the well-known Director, He Calmly Place the Donut on his Hand in The Box on and he Then became Serious " Yes, Director Obi, Kawashima Speaking "

" About the project were talking about The other day "

" Uh-huh "

" I Forgot to tell you, there's This guy, That'll be Guiding you with the Project "

" .... "

" He is rather Professional, tho a Government Dog, he is reliable "

Quite Shocked Hearing the Director who is Rather an Hard-Ass to Compliment a Government Official...

" Why do I need to be paired with him..? "

" Man, i know you're a genius-guy, but this Project is Dangerous, I Don't wanna Lose a Great Hacker Here Y'know "

" There's no need For a Partner Director, I Can do it By myself "

" Well Said Kawashima, But it's just me talking, We Need a man that can Fight, This is a Mafia That were Gonna Handle "

" Right I understand, But.. " He Stopped for a Moment, he Realize that he's weak when it comes to Fights, Still a Doubts running on his Head he Respond " Director, is he someone we can Trust with..? "

the Director chuckles " I know You're gonna ask about that, and No Worries He is, Meet me at the usual Family Restaurant, i Just called him, I'll Introduce him to You "

Nothing to Say, he then End The Call, Marking his Response Will be an Okay, he Push his Table so His Chair Would Move Horizontally, Before he Stand up, He Grab a Piece of Doughnuts and Bit Them While Taking off his Shirts.

--------------------

He is Now Prepared, Checking His Suit on the Mirror to see His reflection, Less Reaction, he Then Proceed To Meet Director Obi, and This Guy That Will be his Project Partner.

--------------------

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silver Radiance

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that massive on bios so let's see how this goes with a little mystery.

Name: Daison Kage

a7b1071a-dc3e-4ed0-9fd2-2d986c3bb67b.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"How many times do I have to repeat myself?"

It seemed as though this was going to be an interesting dinner to say the least..

Across the table was Director Obi, allowing his coffee to steam away in those large hands while glaring and scolding at the man who in the same booth. It was a sticking point it seemed, something they had spoken about many times before and any onlooker might misunderstand it as a father scolding his son, but that made it easy to cover up the conversation.

The barrage of lecturing was targeted at a rather dangerous looking male, sprawled across the bench in the booth in a deeply unprofessional manner, looking more like a criminal than most criminals. There was a hint of almost fatherly concern in the Director's voice which should have been irritating and yet it was strangely soothing. Those clear blue eyes, cast a glance at the high ranking man, the orbs glassy and deadly with a view similar to staring down the barrel of a gun. The side of his face was scuffed, clearly he'd been in a fight, punched a few time though gotten out with little more than a few cuts and bruises.

"You can't work like this.. You of all people should know that. I told the tech man he was meeting someone professional and just.. look at you.. Jason was better for the job, and he at least looked the part."

There was nothing about the male with dark brown hair that appeared to be professional and yet there was a certain look in those eyes that conveyed a sense of dangerous like nothing but someone who had seen more than he was ever supposed to in one life time. Though he was mid twenties, it was clear he'd seen far too much of the field, especially from the way he imitated crime.

Jason was the man that the Director had actually called about to set up a meeting with.. But Daison had other plans. As soon as he found out that his older brother was heading over to meet a new partner, he had to step in. There had been talk of leaks in the pipe line and Jason was about to be the father of his first child. There was far too much in his life to lose, while Daison was still too young to be married and had been hitting the scene for so long he blended into the wood work. Regardless of what anyone thought, he utterly insisted in taking over his brother's role and showed up in his place refusing to accept rejection, unless the Director wanted to see his resignation. Ofcourse, that wouldn't go down well with the amount of time and effort it took to get him so deep into the scene and make a false history so that he didn't even link up on paper with his own mother and father, making him appear like an orphan with no family and nothing to lose.. The only one who knew the whole story was the Director, hence why he had taken the stance of acting like a make shift father figure.

"I'm still known in these parts. There is no point in meeting you under a more professional appearance and blowing my cover right before taking over this assignment. Professionalism is exactly what I am giving you by not blowing my cover, even for an official meeting."

The Director shook his head and sighed. It was an unfortunate fact, but the man before him was so effective at his job BECAUSE he didn't look like a police officer, at all. There was nothing about the way he'd come to present himself in public that gave it away. All of his reports were handed in on time with clear summaries of his work and evidence included where possible. On paper he was one of the best and in person he was a shadow walking through the dark world they were trying to police, now apart of it so deep not a single individual would question his loyalties.

"You can't drive in every time Jason gets an assignment that is a little dicey.."

Those eyes narrowed with something dangerous as his voice raised only slightly, delivering a very clear message.

"Don't talk to me about my brother. If I can't even see him for fear of my cover being blown at least let me deal with it in my own way."

Settling back down, Daison took in a deep breathe and shook his head glancing up at the ceiling, kicking his foot against the side of the bench absent-mindedly.

"I can pull this off. There's no need to put him in danger."