[Open] Sya’s taboo RP hunt (looking for 18+ Seme, Seke, Uke)

syaoran-puu

TRIGGER WARNING: Some ideas and things written might upset some people. Please look after yourself! Everything would be discussed and agreed with the RP partner and does not have to include upsetting themes. 

Howdy!

I have a desire for some more roleplay in my life.
I prefer to roleplay on discord, but mostly because I forget to regularly check here and it pings me notifications. You can find me on there easily enough: syaoranpuu (previously syaoran-puu#8689). We we can discuss your preferences.

I am open to pretty much anything, my only true limit is scat. I am more than happy with a variety of themes such as dubcon, noncon, incest, m-preg, murder, omegaverse, BDSM, slaves, weapon/user, slice of life, sweet, romantic, destiny, age gap (still 18+), size difference, war, murder etc. I like a variety of settings too, from present day, historic, fantasy etc. Give me a good idea and I’m all over it. I will admit I am not a fan of playing characters from shows/books, but can work with their world and OCs.

I like a good plot with my smut, so while I am open to lots of smexy time a story to follow and push things forward is a must! At least 50-50.

I will warn you that I am dyslexic, but I always try my best to write a good chunk of text that is literate and understandable. I am also British, so you’ll see spellings such as colour and honour in my work. I can share examples of my other RPs if you wish to see them.

Feel free to message me here, post or DM me on discord.

Some possible ideas, though they’re not exhaustive and I am more than open to your ideas too!

I am happy to top, bottom or switch.
I am also more than willing to play multiple characters.
All characters are of age! Nothing under 18.

Thanks for reading!
Sya 

I was reincarnated… as a hero?
I have been watching a lot of reincarnation and hero anime’s lately and think it would be fun to do an RP with similar theme?

Not my Daddy…
Two fathers realise they have developed unusual sexual desires for their own sons. They find themselves researching it and end up in a strange darkweb chat room. Here they find each other and discuss their previous sons, they share pictures and realise they look rather similar. The pair make a plan to ‘swap’ sons, fulfil their perverted desires then return them…. Mostly in one piece.

Angel in demon territory.
An Angel fell from heaven after defending a human. During the fight their wing is damaged and they can’t get home yet. Stuck among humans while they heal, he tries to lie low but his angelic aura draws the attention of a demon and who takes advantage of their current weakened state.

Be careful what you wish for…
Obsessed with reading and finding their perfect partner, they become obsessed with books and stories. Spending a lot of time daydreaming and imagining a character from his stories holding him. One day it happens. The words on the page swirl and out of the book a man is summoned. Except… he’s not exactly a good guy or a hero, more like the charming and manipulative villain. He could try to swap places with the reader? Or need his seed to cement his reality before he’s sucked back into the book.  Lots of directions it could go…

My mighty weapon
A knight with a magic sword. Maybe the sword grants him power but at night when they’re alone it comes to life and insists that his knight ‘pays’ for the power he’s given.

Murder is our love language.
Twin murderers. One is the more dominant and likes to fuck his brother in the blood of their victims. They get high from murder. One day though, one of them is captured and the other leaves a path of blood trying to get them back.

You’re so big!

A large Amazonian male and a smaller human… size difference fun. Human donated or forced to be a concubine. Expected to be fucked to death likely. Though maybe he finds a way to survive their treatment and not only survive but thrive.[/quote]

A mutual exchange.
Ritual summoning. Virgin is lonely and accidentally stumbles on a summoning circle, they cut their hand which triggers the summoning. The demon summoned wants to take the human back to his realm as their ‘bride’ and sex is the source of their power, but to do this a contract must first be agreed upon. The demon follows through on his part of the bargain… and maybe gets true feelings for him.

Now you’re mine!
Shape shifter war. Wolf clan taking over other species (could just be mercenaries) and capturing their beautiful and small males and females for mates. Can love bloom from tragedy?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• syaoran-puu

Top Posters In This Topic

Still open and looking.

Don’t be shy :) I promise I don’t bite… unless you want me too. Haha