Nīdoru

YuikiYaya

spacer.png

Title : ニードル

Needle

────────────────────
<Summary>

“I want to be classy, I want to be popular…”
Naoya Ohashi (29), a company employee, is an ordinary man. Naoya is easy to fall in love with and easily misunderstood, has never had a lover,
and has a complex about being a virgin at the age of 30. Naoya, who wants to look classy somehow, asks Rei Namba (29),
who he has known since middle school, to get his ears pierced. When they went to the house, Rei took out not a piercer but a needle.
Rei is secretly excited by Naoya's fear...

〇Character〇

Namba Rei (29) CV. Michiyo Hasebe

People who make and sell accessories themselves. Skillful and good at cooking. He doesn't particularly care about gender when it comes to love,
but he's only dated men because he can replace Naoya. Girls are only good at business. That's what it feels like.
I've never been serious about relationships, so I'm pretty passive.

"I can only look at Naoya-kun in a sexual way, and it's impossible for me to embrace other men, so when we start dating,
I only embrace him because it's easier to be the one being hugged, and I'm a total hugger."

Naoya Ohashi (29) CV. Rob

Company employee. Salesman. Impressive cleanliness. Up until high school, he was known to both himself and others as a negative person.
After he entered society, he became more confident in himself. But don't pick on a girl's sense of smell, it gives off an unpopular aura.
Rei sometimes cooks for him, he's self-employed, he's easy to play with, and he somehow thinks he's hanging out with him all the time,
but he doesn't realize that everything is actually a result of Rei's calculations.

────────────────────
Episode 1 “Do I have to hold back anymore?” 7:40

Episode 2 “Do you like me?” 9:20 *Adult part included

Episode 3 “This is a date, right?” 5:27

Episode 4 “Will you date me?” 13:07 *Adult part included

────────────────────

LINK

Spoiler

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Spoiler

Pass : INeedSleep

PLEASE DONT SHARE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. If u want me to reupload link, DM me!
Happy Chinese Year guys (even though I'm late saying it)  :785822486_Playingwithfire:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 26
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...