Torokeru made atatamete

YuikiYaya

spacer.png

Title : 蕩けるまであたためて

Warm it up until it melts

────────────────────
<Summary>

Toru Hashiba, a second-year science student who works part-time at Soumart, a major convenience store chain, is not good at communicating with people.
He has an awkward smile and even customers complain. While Hashiba is working despite feeling depressed, Makoto Shintani, an employee who has been transferred, shows up.
Hashiba respects Shintani, who has a good reputation among customers, and asks him to tell he how to create a ``natural smile.''
Shintani replies with a smile to Hashiba that he wants to open his heart. But Shintani's eyes weren't smiling.

Serious college student ✖︎ Mean member of society
24-hour training? No, it's education with a smile.
A mischievous love story set in a convenience store.

Main cast introduction

Tooru Hashiba (CV. NieR)
20 years old 170cm
He leaves his parents and lives alone while attending university. He is smart and is attending school on a scholarship.
He likes mathematics and wants to become a mathematics professor in the future. I'm not good at socializing and have no friends.
He refuses his parents' allowance and decides to work part-time on his own. A very kind and timid child who cares about his parents.

Makoto Shintani (Shintani Makoto) CV. Sametarou
29 years old 180cm
She has been working at Soumart since high school.
When he graduated from university, he had no dreams, so after graduating from the Faculty of Economics, he accepted the head office of Soumart.
He happily receives a job offer and will work as an employee. He has been working there for many years and is good at customer service.
He likes playing more than working. Regardless of gender, he will try his hand at any part-time job he likes.
I haven't seen him for a while due to a rift with his parents. He loves drinking and smoking.

Yuki Matsumoto (CV. Kanade Soma)
Part-time job for 3rd year university student. 21 years old She works with her friend Makiko. She loves BL.
She is looking forward to the interaction between Shintani and Hashiba. She's a lady, but she says amazing things easily.

Makiko Akasaka (Makiko Akasaka) cv.SeiN
Part-time job for 3rd year university student. 21 years old. She works with her friend Yuki. She loves BL.
She is looking forward to seeing Shintani and Hashiba interact with Yuki. She says Moe out loud.
When she sees Hashiba and Shintani sparkling, she says, ``I'm purified by the glitter!!''

Illustration * Sergeant Atara
Logo*Mr. Mitsunori Tokiwa

────────────────────

LINK

Spoiler

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Spoiler

pass : WhoNeedSleep?

PLEASE DONT SHARE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. If u want me to reupload link, DM me!

Simple CD's Drama,  as Kanade Soma's first work, this can be said to be good.
Anyway, Happy Chinese Year guys (even though I'm late saying it) :785822486_Playingwithfire:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 26

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2024 at 10:14 AM, Karmaxx said:

Is this has manga?

unfortunately, no