Drug Addict|YakuzaRP|(YaoiLoverfangurl19xAomineDaiki) 18+

AomineDaiki

Marius called his assistent and the door opendt and his assistent walked torwards Marius gave him some drugs and walked out of the room and looked the door and Marius gave Daichi the drugs'' here is your drugs, eat it and get some strength''

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• AomineDaiki

Daichi swallowed the drug willingly.He wanted to get his full strengh so he could show to that bastard that he couldn't do what ever he liked.After a while yelled at him.

''HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?''

Daichi runned toward him and punched him hard.

Can you plz go with the flow of your character and the story?You are not showing a dynamic seme and i was clear with what i wanted.In any case if you think you can't keep up with it then plz tell me so i can find new partner :/

We'll I'm trying to but is not easy, but I'm quit so you can find better partner so is much better in English and is very good in RP, goodbye AomineDaiki and thank you for the time we RP

sorry for at i whas not good RP partner for you and I hope you find another RP partner soon, Goodbye Shunpei