男子高校生、はじめての ~First Note~ 一樹×裕太編

mkt29

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I hope you have had a good start to this year, since thanks to your upload of this CD you have given us the best New Year's gift. Blessings to you and all your loved ones :msn_red_fox_smilies-20: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Please (advice)

For those who have already completed the DL and those who are going to complete the DL
I am happy for you to download and enjoy the game as an individual. Thank you very much.

It is my fault for not advising you, but please do not post and distribute it on other sites as if you had purchased it yourself.

by mkt29

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 11:54 PM, mkt29 said:

Please (advice)

For those who have already completed the DL and those who are going to complete the DL
I am happy for you to download and enjoy the game as an individual. Thank you very much.

It is my fault for not advising you, but please do not post and distribute it on other sites as if you had purchased it yourself.

by mkt29

Thanks you , understand :29qhbi9:

On 1/17/2024 at 11:54 PM, mkt29 said:

Please (advice)

by mkt29

spacer.png