unknown24365

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unknown24365

• - Thank You -αωα

7 hours ago, unknown24365 said:

The mega link from one of the threads is not working, can someone so kindly reupload this cd?

Is it a CD?

This link was alive 🤗

↓↓↓↓

of this thread

↓↓↓

ALL CDs AND BOOKLET

↑↑↑

Please click here🖱️

10 hours ago, - Thank You -αωα said:

Is it a CD?

This link was alive 🤗

↓↓↓↓

of this thread

↓↓↓

ALL CDs AND BOOKLET

↑↑↑

Please click here🖱️

I can't click on the underlines cds and booklet, also for the mediafire cd link, it's saying I need an application open it but i don't have any

4 hours ago, unknown24365 said:

I can't click on the underlines cds and booklet, also for the mediafire cd link, it's saying I need an application open it but i don't have any

When I sent this message, I downloaded it using this link. I also checked the sound source and found that there were 5 tracks and the recording time was almost the same as the original.

It's the same link ↓ I just checked it, went to the DL site immediately, and there was no problem.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I have no experience with this, but there may be cases where [mediafire] cannot be installed.
I sometimes see comments from other people, but I don't remember if it's from this site or not.
Can I download other [mediafire]?

Unfortunately, if you can't enter the [mediafire] site with another link, it will be difficult to share it on the [mediafire] site on Yaoi Otaku in the future.

On 12/28/2023 at 8:14 PM, - Thank You -αωα said:

When I sent this message, I downloaded it using this link. I also checked the sound source and found that there were 5 tracks and the recording time was almost the same as the original.

It's the same link ↓ I just checked it, went to the DL site immediately, and there was no problem.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I have no experience with this, but there may be cases where [mediafire] cannot be installed.
I sometimes see comments from other people, but I don't remember if it's from this site or not.
Can I download other [mediafire]?

Unfortunately, if you can't enter the [mediafire] site with another link, it will be difficult to share it on the [mediafire] site on Yaoi Otaku in the future.

should I try using turbo download or winzip for mac to get the file instead?