KURAITSUITEYO DANNA SAMA✨YUKIHARU

mioba

59 minutes ago, mioba said:

Author's name, consonants into Hepburn

Thank you for sharing and can you give me a hint whant the name of password 

Thank you for sharing.  I spent quite some time to figure out this password...  And it turned out it was simple...   Thank you, my brain is working full now thanks to your riddle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, adamay said:

Thank you for sharing.  I spent quite some time to figure out this password...  And it turned out it was simple...   Thank you, my brain is working full now thanks to your riddle.

Please Can you give me a hint what the for the password?:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

58 minutes ago, ANIMEKAWAII89 said:

Please Can you give me a hint what the for the password?:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Thank you for sharing!

Could you give me a hint for the password too?

Everything I tried was wrong...:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Edited by みるく

23 minutes ago, maitetsu said:

the password is 4 uppercase letters of the hint 'the Author's name, components of consonants'.

thank you! Thanks to you I was able to understand.:ali_071:

For those who are having a hard time getting the password:

You need to select the space between the sentences "DLPW and OPPW drag the blank area with the mouse" to "Edited XX hours ago by mioba" like you highlight those words/area altogether (then, the password appears from the background).

It's like the password is written in the same color as the background (black) so you can't see it directly unless you highlight the area between "DLPW and OPPW drag the blank area with the mouse" to "Edited XX hours ago by mioba."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm sorry but this password game is ridiculous. Add a password if you want but there's no reason to make it this hard for people. I would have never figured it out on my own. 

Pass is ktds btw. If you're gonna be like this just keep your manga to yourself. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, lollipopopop said:

Are OPPW and DWPW the same? I coould download it, but couldn't open it😢

OPPW and DWRP are different. For OPPW, try entering the consonants of the author's name in capital letters!

electricsheep's explanation is easy to understand. And mioba also writes in an easy to understand manner:msn_red_fox_smilies-10:

Edited by みるく
  • Like 2

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
still downloaded it didn't you, you rude ungrateful thing? RIGHT back at YOU , DONT LIKE IT, DONT COME TO THIS PAGE, JUST. FRIGGIN. LEAVE!!!! 

and to people here asking and crying and whining, STOP YOUR WHINING AND ASKING FOR MORE, FIGURED THE PASSWORD BY YOUR OWN!!!! 

Thank you

for anything you share, and sorry for all the trolls in here, merry Christmas!!

45 minutes ago, chaineddesire said:

still downloaded it didn't you, you rude ungrateful thing? RIGHT back at YOU , DONT LIKE IT, DONT COME TO THIS PAGE, JUST. FRIGGIN. LEAVE!!!! 

and to people here asking and crying and whining, STOP YOUR WHINING AND ASKING FOR MORE, FIGURED THE PASSWORD BY YOUR OWN!!!! 

Thank you

for anything you share, and sorry for all the trolls in here, merry Christmas!!

No I did not download it, I'm not going to play games to figure out the zip password. You really shouldn't follow the whims of these uploaders who just do this to feel self-important and better than you. This "secret club" mentality which has plagued the bl scanlation and raw scene for years really needs to die. Grow a spine and stop being a bootlicker. 

• Like 3

Thank you for your various opinions.
Thank you to everyone who shared through YaoiOtaku.
I wanted to express that feeling.
Of course that's a dangerous thing to do.
It is not my intention for the files I share to spread easily, and it is also a matter of self-defense.
I created an unzipping password for that purpose.
How people feel about it varies from person to person.

But so far, uploads have been confirmed on his two sites. Shared files are the same.
It's a sad reality, but some people can't keep their promises.

We are considering sharing it in the future.
Thank you for reading this far.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mioba said:

Thank you for your various opinions.
Thank you to everyone who shared through YaoiOtaku.
I wanted to express that feeling.
Of course that's a dangerous thing to do.
It is not my intention for the files I share to spread easily, and it is also a matter of self-defense.
I created an unzipping password for that purpose.
How people feel about it varies from person to person.

But so far, uploads have been confirmed on his two sites. Shared files are the same.
It's a sad reality, but some people can't keep their promises.

We are considering sharing it in the future.
Thank you for reading this far.

This manga has been reuploaded on ehentai again...

so rude and annoying...

• Like 1