Touhikou ja arumaishi - Takuan [JP]

Amiyaki

I'm still new to making my own scans. and too lazy to screenshot each single pages. Does anyone know any fast and easy method to do it? 

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us!:o

I agree.
I also use screenshots and photoshop.
One thing takes time and effort.
I would also like to know an easy way!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amiyaki said:

I'm still new to making my own scans. and too lazy to screenshot each single pages. Does anyone know any fast and easy method to do it? 

Where are you buying from? I buy from cmoa and use an automatic ripper script :

I haven't used it in a while but I think it still works. 

Edited by Justiflake
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Amiyaki said:

Maybe you can try this too.

• Like 4

I have a Kindle app and an automatic screenshot that works in the browser.
After that, I use a separate tool to cut off the extra parts and make it a single page.

There is a page I used as a reference, but it is in Japanese.

I used this page as a reference. This page is for Kindle application, but if you specify the browser in the same way, you can also use it for the type of page you browse in the browser.
However, you can't do other actions while screenshot is in progress.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, sayorenjo said:

I have a Kindle app and an automatic screenshot that works in the browser.
After that, I use a separate tool to cut off the extra parts and make it a single page.

There is a page I used as a reference, but it is in Japanese.

I used this page as a reference. This page is for Kindle application, but if you specify the browser in the same way, you can also use it for the type of page you browse in the browser.
However, you can't do other actions while screenshot is in progress.

I'm like 90% sure you can rip kindle books with Calibre + deDRM pluggin. So you would get the actual ebook file instead of a screenshot. Check this page on reddit:

. It's very easy to do. 

this method is kinda difficult to set up so beware. You can use the much simpler Calibre method also on websites that use Kobo ereader like rakuten and amazon. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Amiyaki said:

I also screenshort and  get the same problem as you! 😭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Justiflake said:.

I'm like 90% sure you can rip kindle books with Calibre + deDRM pluggin. So you would get the actual ebook file instead of a screenshot. Check this page on reddit:

. It's very easy to do. 

I had tried to unlock this pattern before, but for the life of me I couldn't get it to work. After a long time, I took this opportunity to look into it and came across a way to convert it to PDF, and it worked when I tried it.

Justflake-san Thanks for the advice!

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing, amiyaki! Like the art style! 

15 hours ago, Amiyaki said:

I screenshot as well. :Crying-02:I buy from honto, and their file-protection hasn't been cracked yet, as far as I know. But taking screenshots on my tablet is super fast, so takes maybe a few minutes if I use doublespread. And if you have mac, the app Automator can make mass-conversion to .jpeg or lesser file-size super fast. 

14 hours ago, Justiflake said:

Where are you buying from? I buy from cmoa and use an automatic ripper script :

I haven't used it in a while but I think it still works. 

Does cmoa give coupons regularly? I love honto, because I regularly get 20% discount coupons (several times a month), and last time I got a 35% discount coupon for all yaoi! :Dazed-drooling:...But there's no quick way to export bought manga from them.

Edited by oriolidaee
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, oriolidaee said:

Does cmoa give coupons regularly? I love honto, because I regularly get 20% discount coupons (several times a month), and last time I got a 35% discount coupon for all yaoi! :Dazed-drooling:...But there's no quick way to export bought manga from them.

They do, I'm not sure if it's as good as Honto, but they have frequent coupons and also lots of ways to earn points. The link I posted also supports Bookwalker but Idk if they give coupons. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 12/7/2023 at 6:38 AM, Amiyaki said:

Title: Touhikou ja arumaishi

*The link will be available for 3 days and then deleted. Please do not re-upload or share outside. enjoy!

Could you pretty pls reupload again..?😭