Dog Style by Motoni Modoru

JenovaVII

Permanently in my top yaoi manga, this is a priceless masterpiece!

I fell in love with it since the very first time I read it. It never fails to make me laugh and cry like mad, until I can't tell if I'm doing one thing or the other. Or both at the same time.

It always forces a smile of utter satisfaction on my face. Much like every single one of Motoni's works, for that matter.

My facial muscles are expected to be a mess at the time I finish reading it. And I could not be happier~

:Red_fox:

Pure genius ♥

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• Mistletoe

• DarkDjinn53

• Emx6

i fakin wailed while i read through >.>" real.tears. shit... well anyways, i loved it. totally in love and all. so yeah, ty for the share...

• 1 month later...

Just read this last night. "Wow" is my first thought. I was totally involved with the story. The last part I kept shaking my head and thinking "no no no nononono, they can't" Then when I read the last page I burst into tears... I can't remember the last time I was moved by a story that way! Getting choked up thinking about it now... Thanks for the links this is definitely a story to keep.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
Permanently in my top yaoi manga, this is a priceless masterpiece!

I fell in love with it since the very first time I read it. It never fails to make me laugh and cry like mad, until I can't tell if I'm doing one thing or the other. Or both at the same time.

It always forces a smile of utter satisfaction on my face. Much like every single one of Motoni's works, for that matter.

My facial muscles are expected to be a mess at the time I finish reading it. And I could not be happier~

:Red_fox:

Pure genius ♥

JenovaVII you take off the words of my mouth... That's it! That's it! I love it so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you... and still... and I will always be grateful for this, ALWAYS!

• 3 months later...

I've read this along time ago but the years can't erase the feelings I felt when I was reading it. :) This manga will not waste your time. Definitely recommended! :)